Tinder general thread
Let's post some down and dirty Tinder tips and tricks you've used with success.

One I like to use when planning a foreign trip.  I will start swiping 3-4 weeks prior to the trip. I will allow my distance to be seen, which is usually thousands of miles from my destination. I usually have no problems making matches. I chat for a bit, and inevitably girls will inquire about the distance. I tell them where I am, but DO NOT mention you will travel to their country. Build a little attraction, and when you feel they are quite interested, just ghost em totally. Don't tell the you're signing off, nothing.

Then, when you're in country, start messaging those targeted girls. They will notice you're now in their neighborhood--combined with the suspense from ghosting it will make you a high value target. I find this a good time to invite them directly over to settle the suspense.
(02-23-2018, 01:21 AM)k pop Wrote: Let's post some down and dirty Tinder tips and tricks you've used with success.

One I like to use when planning a foreign trip.  I will start swiping 3-4 weeks prior to the trip. I will allow my distance to be seen, which is usually thousands of miles from my destination. I usually have no problems making matches. I chat for a bit, and inevitably girls will inquire about the distance. I tell them where I am, but DO NOT mention you will travel to their country. Build a little attraction, and when you feel they are quite interested, just ghost em totally. Don't tell the you're signing off, nothing.

Then, when you're in country, start messaging those targeted girls. They will notice you're now in their neighborhood--combined with the suspense from ghosting it will make you a high value target. I find this a good time to invite them directly over to settle the suspense.

Better:

Add those Tinder girls to your Instagram and then continue to chat with them for a while on Instagram (otherwise they won't see the stuff you post in the future on Insta). Then, when you're in country, start posting stories on your Instagram that let them know that you are in their city. Wait for their replies to the stuff you posted and proceed to bang. Works much better because they will take action and text you. It will look much less like you are just texting them because you want the bang, now that you are in their country. For the girls that do not actively text you, I recommend re-engaging the conversation by commenting on one of their photos or stories. Sooner or later they will ask what you are up to nowadays. Then you can tell them that you are currently in their country and proceed to bang.
I have noticed a big drop in my matches with 18-22 year olds since turning 30.

I swiped on Manila the other day and not even sure I got a single match. How is that even possible?!?
Great idea Dash. Builds the suspense even further. Problem is I haven't graduated to Instagram yet. Hell, I don't even do facebook, other than just to sign up for Tinder and Bumble. May be limiting my notch count.

I noticed the same thing after I turned 35. I think many girls used that as their upper limit. So I dialed back to 31. Three years later I'm 34 again! hahahaha
Best tip/trick

Good ass pics
WhiteKnight can you be a bit more specific about "good ass"
(02-24-2018, 02:37 PM)k pop Wrote: WhiteKnight can you be a bit more specific about "good ass"

When it comes to online 'dating', high quality/professional photos are vital.
Interesting stuff in here. What kind of candid photos are you guys using? Outdoors, bars, vacation?
- Have high quality/professional photos (though I suspect more guys have caught on to this the last couple years).
- Keep your profile short and sweet (high value, nonchalant, fun). Avoid try-hard phrases or cliches.
- Keep your messages as concise as possible, and attempt to grab the digits and get her off the app asap (ideally that week or the next).

Screening the girl over Skype/Facetime is an underrated, yet efficient tool.
- I tend to engage the session at night and keep the conversation to ~15 minutes (30 max if it goes well). Tell her you have to get going and maintain frame (plans that night/big day tomorrow). Use this as an opportunity for bait/DHV.
- See if there's even an ounce of chemistry/if she'd bang. I can pick up on this better when talking with the girl face to face.
- See if she's as attractive as she has portrayed in her pics. Need to screen out the SIFs/outdated pic girls.
- Build comfort and rapport. She'll feel more comfortable getting together in person It's like a cheat code for skipping the first meet and inviting her straight to your place (under the premise of something innocuous).

Ultimately, I'd much rather screen out a girl or have her reject me, conveniently in the comfort of my own home- rather than waste time, effort and resources meeting at some bar for the hundredth time.
(02-23-2018, 01:56 PM)Dash Wrote: I have noticed a big drop in my matches with 18-22 year olds since turning 30.

I swiped on Manila the other day and not even sure I got a single match. How is that even possible?!?

When I hit 30 I'm definitely going to keep my age at 29.
(02-23-2018, 01:56 PM)Dash Wrote: I have noticed a big drop in my matches with 18-22 year olds since turning 30.

Change your facebook age so you're filtered out less. You're 29 for the next 5 years
I hide my age so girls usually ask.

I write "no ONS" on my bio. girls either know what it means or ask what this is. I stole it from girls who did. most girls write something similar like no hook ups. no one night stands etc. 

I get there WhatsApp. send them a pic of me and get them to do the same. ideally doing a certain pose. "peace sign" so you know its more likely them and not a guy or the girl don't look like her other hot pictures. the same girl can look like a 7 in some pictures and a 5 in others. 

don't txt for too long 10-15 messages then go for the WhatsApp. 

don't send dick pics, if a girls asking for dick pics and keeps asking changes are shes a dude.
Why would you write 'no ONS' in your bio? I basically do the opposite, write something like 'not looking for anything serious' so they know I will want to have sex early in and don't bring any romantic bullshit to the table. They also autoselect that way, the girls looking for a serious relationship can go.
(09-05-2019, 04:11 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: I hide my age so girls usually ask.

I write "no ONS" on my bio. girls either know what it means or ask what this is. I stole it from girls who did. most girls write something similar like no hook ups. no one night stands etc. 

I get there WhatsApp. send them a pic of me and get them to do the same. ideally doing a certain pose. "peace sign" so you know its more likely them and not a guy or the girl don't look like her other hot pictures. the same girl can look like a 7 in some pictures and a 5 in others. 

don't txt for too long 10-15 messages then go for the WhatsApp. 

don't send dick pics, if a girls asking for dick pics and keeps asking changes are shes a dude.

Agree with all of this except the no ONS shit, girls only write that to have some plausible deniability before gobbling up the D. However, I would not write that on my profile because you might be scaring away girls that actually do want a ONS (including ironically enough those that have it on their profile)

Anyways Tinder is 99.99% photos anyways. Take good photos and pay $200 to get a professional to take some good shots of you in some different settings is better advice then anything else here. "Text game" doesn't exist, a girl wants to fuck you based on your photos (or at least go out with you) or she doesn't. A few back and forth messages, get the number, and get her on a date. In business and real estate we say "time kills all deals"
(09-06-2019, 05:09 AM)LatinoHeat Wrote: Agree with all of this except the no ONS shit, girls only write that to have some plausible deniability before gobbling up the D. However, I would not write that on my profile because you might be scaring away girls that actually do want a ONS (including ironically enough those that have it on their profile)

The bold is just science.

I'm not sure about using it yourself. On some level, this might be some meta Secret Society Game shit that works. It's just enough to signal that you know the rules of the game and can even laugh at them without setting off her Anti-Slut Defenses.
Tinder "X miles away" feature.

I have Tinder Gold, so I can see who has right-swiped me. then I can choose to reject them or match with them.
I've notice consistently, that for girls who have already right-swiped on me, Tinder under-states their distance away, eg
saying "Less than 1 mile away", and when I match with them, then at that very instant, the distance changes to 3 miles.
Sometimes, it's a case of 4 miles before and 6 after.

I wonder if this is Tinder trying to influence people to match more and using little tactics like this??

It's generally not a big deal, but in a city like Manila or Jakarta where traffic is a cock-blocker, the probability of a physical
meet can go down rapidly with each mile distance.
-Get tinder gold. Set age ranges wide if you have the time (let those old women drive up your ELO score), have good diverse pictures (solo pic from close up, social pic with friends, pre selection pic with a hot girl (yet not too close as she is not your girlfriend), body pic (no mirror selfies, just casual), high status pic (in a suit, with a nice car, fancy spot), write a clever bio demonstrating your value, add some joke and something which makes a girl classify herself and if you have a good IG then connect it. Mention other languages you speak also.
-Make sure your age is in the twenties (even if you are older), then hide your age. This assures you are within all girls age range. Then when a girl asks, you can be honest as your age was hidden anyway.
-With gold, you see who matched you. When you arrive to a new place, at first only match the girls that matched you already to drive up your ELO score and get more visibility. Then after a while you can target match the hotties (5 a day) through superlikes and pics of the day (10 a day). Don't go on swiping sprees, let them match you first. Initiate convos with all girls you match, but don't waste time building rapport, get that number and take it to whatsapp.
-For the elite make a second tinder. The first one serves to get those matches all over the world and then using the new 'nearby' function so you can hit em up, you wanna get hundreds of matches on this one. The second one serves to just delete and re-install every couple of weeks to get the new guy visibility bonus.
(11-07-2019, 11:46 AM)Rottenapple Wrote: -Get tinder gold. Set age ranges wide if you have the time (let those old women drive up your ELO score), have good diverse pictures (solo pic from close up, social pic with friends, pre selection pic with a hot girl (yet not too close as she is not your girlfriend), body pic (no mirror selfies, just casual), high status pic (in a suit, with a nice car, fancy spot), write a clever bio demonstrating your value, add some joke and something which makes a girl classify herself and if you have a good IG then connect it. Mention other languages you speak also.
-Make sure your age is in the twenties (even if you are older), then hide your age. This assures you are within all girls age range. Then when a girl asks, you can be honest as your age was hidden anyway.
-With gold, you see who matched you. When you arrive to a new place, at first only match the girls that matched you already to drive up your ELO score and get more visibility. Then after a while you can target match the hotties (5 a day) through superlikes and pics of the day (10 a day). Don't go on swiping sprees, let them match you first. Initiate convos with all girls you match, but don't waste time building rapport, get that number and take it to whatsapp.
-For the elite make a second tinder. The first one serves to get those matches all over the world and then using the new 'nearby' function so you can hit em up, you wanna get hundreds of matches on this one. The second one serves to just delete and re-install every couple of weeks to get the new guy visibility bonus.

Great idea on the setting your age in 20s and hiding it!

One thing that is strange is that I also have tinder gold but I do not have the 'pics of the day' or 'nearby' features?! Could it be that tinder has different optionality depending on which country you're in??
(11-09-2019, 12:10 PM)zanetti Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 11:46 AM)Rottenapple Wrote: -Get tinder gold. Set age ranges wide if you have the time (let those old women drive up your ELO score), have good diverse pictures (solo pic from close up, social pic with friends, pre selection pic with a hot girl (yet not too close as she is not your girlfriend), body pic (no mirror selfies, just casual), high status pic (in a suit, with a nice car, fancy spot), write a clever bio demonstrating your value, add some joke and something which makes a girl classify herself and if you have a good IG then connect it. Mention other languages you speak also.

Great idea on the setting your age in 20s and hiding it!

One thing that is strange is that I also have tinder gold but I do not have the 'pics of the day' or 'nearby' features?! Could it be that tinder has different optionality depending on which country you're in??

Indeed, that seems to be the case. The tinder pics of the day I've had for over a year. The nearby feature is a bit new (and very useful), but I know for sure that it depends on the country.
https://killyourinnerloser.com/why-your-...es-suck/#9

I found this today. I wondered why I never got laid using tinder for years on and off. I'll restart. The site also shows his tinder pictures.

I also browsed around and this link is perfect about "text game" and "what to say" (hint: be good looking, most gurus that emphasize routines don't get laid)

https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-gu...k-up-lines

Certain self promoters need to rise to this level or go back to working their day jobs.