Cosmetic Surgery
Have any of you guys gotten any cosmetic surgery?

If so, what did you do, and were you satisfied?

Edit: When I was a teen, my parents had me get braces and at the same time, had my jaw re-aligned to get rid of my overbite. I'm glad they did it.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
Not quite sure it counts - but teeth whitening.

Went from a bit off colour to slightly better than average (not the all american smile or anything).

Genuinely helped my confidence at the time, would recommend to guys that are shy to smile due to teeth discoloration.
^ What service or product did you use to whiten your teeth?
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
I think this will become very common (or it's already becoming very common). Wouldn't surprise me if ten years from now guys are putting fake abs and getting nose jobs like it is something normal. Not sure how I feel about that.

For some things it might make sense. Eye surgery and teeth whitening are very common and accepted for men, hair transplants as well getting there.
I did tooth whitening and I 100% do not recommend it. Went to a good dentist in Mexico and it caused my teeth to increase sensitivity long term and the worst part is 1 year later my teeth are back to the same shade. Best to just use whitening toothpaste or other home methods. It’s really invasive and doesn’t last long, then if you re do it your enamel will get even worse and you’ll have problems in the long run
Does anybody know anything about hyrlanic acid injections to get hunter eyes?
Googling "hunter eyes", first search result was "incel wiki" lol.
I started to have hairloss and hair thinning. I am going to try a combo of Minoxidil 2x a day and .5mg of Dutasteride 2x a week. People taking Dutasteride 7 days a week seem have hair regrowth in a few months...to a year. But studies have shown that 2-3x a weem has the same results and supposedly less potential for side effects.

The alternadive is to cut open every gel tablet and squeeze the medication into a bottle of minoxidil and mix it.

This may sound like bullshit. But topical solutions of minoxidil, mixed with finasteride or dutasteride are available on the market from compounding pharmacies.

Minoxidil was originally a blood thinner pill. They justtook the medication and mixed it with alcohol as a topical solution. Your skin absorbs it.

I forgot to finish by saying that if I do not have noticeable results within a year. I plan on going to Turkey for on of those FUE Saphire blade treatments.
Not sure if this counts but I am pretty sure I am getting a hair transplant sometime later this year.
(01-21-2021, 11:29 AM)Rottenapple Wrote: I think this will become very common (or it's already becoming very common). Wouldn't surprise me if ten years from now guys are putting fake abs and getting nose jobs like it is something normal. Not sure how I feel about that.

The future is hard to predict, but the way things are going, I think you're right.

That or it'll be like the movie Gattaca, where people have the DNA of their unborn babies "improved." No need for cosmetic surgery then!

But back to more practical matters. Definitely going to look into home teeth whitening.
Everyone with white teeth has veneers right? It's not whitening per se.
I had something similar like veneers done to fill up gaps between teeth. Result is really good. Very glad I did it.
(01-21-2021, 05:45 PM)Mikestar Wrote: I did tooth whitening and I 100% do not recommend it. Went to a good dentist in Mexico and it caused my teeth to increase sensitivity long term and the worst part is 1 year later my teeth are back to the same shade. Best to just use whitening toothpaste or other home methods. It’s really invasive and doesn’t last long, then if you re do it your enamel will get even worse and you’ll have problems in the long run

The first time I did Zoom whitening treatment in 2005 my teeth changed about 2 shades brighter.  The second time I did the Zoom treatment in 2020, I didn't notice any change (and neither did the dental hygenist) so you could probably do it once and take care of your teeth using whitening toothpaste and pre-brush rinse to keep the luster.  I use the Colgate-branded stuff.
Tooth paste with baking soda works good too for whitening. Also drinking apple cider vinegar and water too. Also cures upset stomache and bad breath.
does anybody really think he has lost a chick because his teeth were a tad to yellow? Sure look as good as you can, but having the right mindset is way more important and no surgery is gonna fix it.
(01-21-2021, 09:59 AM)AirWaves Wrote: ^ What service or product did you use to whiten your teeth?
In-chair bleaching by a Dentist in Aus (looked into Thailand but decided it was worth the few extra $100 at home)

(01-21-2021, 05:45 PM)Mikestar Wrote: I did tooth whitening and I 100% do not recommend it. Went to a good dentist in Mexico and it caused my teeth to increase sensitivity long term and the worst part is 1 year later my teeth are back to the same shade. Best to just use whitening toothpaste or other home methods. It’s really invasive and doesn’t last long, then if you re do it your enamel will get even worse and you’ll have problems in the long run

Yep, for sure this is a risk but my understanding is that it's usually temporary - was a concern for me too but have a couple of friends who are dentists that laid out the pros and cons.

And yeah it does fade over time if you just go for the basic bleach (that's what I got too) but I was pretty happy all up.

(01-21-2021, 10:23 PM)dingdongditch Wrote: Everyone with white teeth has veneers right? It's not whitening per se.

No veneers are different all together, and to get good ones is very pricey. Bleaching is a different, less invasive, less costly and less lasting.

(01-22-2021, 12:29 AM)bigbadpua Wrote: does anybody really think he has lost a chick because his teeth were a tad to yellow? Sure look as good as you can, but having the right mindset is way more important and no surgery is gonna fix it.

Preach. In hindsight, I'm 99% sure that the confidence boost I got was more important than the cosmetic boost.

But hey, I was newish to game/self improvement, and an artificial confidence boost helped grow a more organic one.
When I was born, I literally had issues opening my eyes the first few weeks.....according to my family of course.

My eyes are definitely smaller than everyone else's in the family as everybody takes jabs at me for it.  Even my relatives abroad insisted I get my eyes widened at Bumrungrad International hospital in Bangkok lol.  

People usually tell me I look better in person over my pictures so it never really occurred to me.  I've taken acting classes for fun in the past but would never really consider this procedure unless I ever got serious about that craft....
(01-21-2021, 07:14 PM)bigbadpua Wrote: Googling "hunter eyes", first search result was "incel wiki"  lol.

Haha had to look for myself, what a site eh lol I just learned the term EYE CELL,  is someone whose is on the inceldom spectrum partially because of their creepy looking 
eyes.https://incels.wiki/w/Eyecel
Haha  weirdos 
I got teeth cleaning and whitening two days ago in Medellin, it was uncomfortable af but got rid of 25 years worth of smoking and coffee stains.
Anyone used hap (hydroxyapatite) toothpaste for a while?

I just picked up a tube of BioRepair Whitening to give it a shot, after looking at some dental websites online.

Also learned that I may be brushing TOO hard. I now grip my toothbrush with the ends of my fingers instead of my whole grip.