What do you think about bohemian style
I have found very good rapport from some girls when i wear those type of clothes

Especially artistic girls with BPD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think it’s cringe, but that’s subjective. I can’t rock that look. If it works for you, go for it.
After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
To be congruent, I think you'd need to be involved in music/the arts and hold liberal progressive viewpoints. Otherwise they'll quickly sniff out that despite the clothes, you aren't part of their tribe.
I can't help but think anybody who looks like that is a massive faggot.

I'm sure they can carve out their own little niche with women.

But every guy I met that looks like that literally can't even make eye contact with me.
(08-27-2020, 06:34 PM)WombRaider Wrote: To be congruent, I think you'd need to be involved in music/the arts and hold liberal progressive viewpoints. Otherwise they'll quickly sniff out that despite the clothes, you aren't part of their tribe.

Yes i agree

Im a socially conservative guy with a traditional african mindset

They wont welcome you into their circles , I dont want to join either way since there behaviour is extremely retarded

But you will still be able to fuck the girls who like that look

You dont really have to pursue doing arts, But you have to atleast be a connoisseur of some sort , Who is interested in arts, poetry and such things

I read and write poetry for example at poetry slams, These guys will fall immediately when they see this look lol, They have a fantasy for a suave mysterious bachelor, When you are socially conservative they will be more interested since its different as well
Whats even worse are the guys that have this same style but are jacked on steroids.
For a while I considered this look, but more and more it gets clear for me that it is very hard to "pull off", as previous posters mentioned. Worse, if you purposefully switch your style for that, it will feel forced and people will notice the incongruence. It will be perceived as too "try hard".

On the other hand, if you are a true traveler and live adventures (e.g. legit backpacker, surfer, mountain climber, gone fishing, camping, hunting) you can certainly accessorize with items related to your passions in your daily wardrobe. I have met with a handful of CEOs in business situations, who wear all sorts of small but distinctively "bohemian style" accessories on their wrists next to a decent watch. Things like some actual "Grand Tour Bicycle France 2018" leather bracelet souvenir, or some tiny stones brought from the Himalayas. These tastefully selected items can add to your vibe even if your outfit at that moment is suit and tie in corporate environment.

Extrapolating that to a more casual scenario: You needn't wear the Indiana Jones hat in a club at night, but you might get a vest or some stone or talisman hanging off your neck. What I do lately, is grab a stylish black alpaca scarf I bought during my trip to Peru, on top of a linen jacket and a crisp dress shirt; with jeans and boots underneath. Pocket square of sexy color helps too. Use contrast to your advantage. There is a thin line between elegant and tacky.

Right now I am getting leaner to later try and put some muscle. Most of the times, getting some good definition in your arms, shoulders and pecs do the trick, you only need some minimalistic gray or bone colored t-shirt that accentuates a fit figure to stand out. Fitness > outfit. If you are fit enough, you could very well show up in a cheap gray fitted V-neck, with some dogtags hanging off your neck, for a military-esque vibe.

My 2 cents.

El Dandy, out.
Think I'd rather go without pussy for life than dress like this