Single Guy Looking for Travel Destination Ideas/Meetup
Hi im a 25 year old guy, ive never traveled alone before and ive decided to give it a try, i have a week and a half of vacation time that i want to use in the month of august, id like ideas from more experienced travelers as to what is the best country for a single guy to visit to just party and meet girls, i would prefer south american countries but if european or asian countries are better please let me know, also if anyone wants to meet up and travel together that would be great too, please comment with any tips you might have i would really appreciate it.
Go to Colombia or Brazil.

Have fun.
(08-09-2017, 03:05 AM)Dash Wrote: Go to Colombia or Brazil.

Have fun
What city in Colombia would you recommend?
Either Medellin or Cali. Probably Cali as it's less touristy.
Since you have only ten days holidays and you are obviously (from your user name) American, you should forget about Asia or even Asia to that matter because of the time you will spend in the plane and especially the time difference (probably around 12hours with East Asia).
In your situation, I will go for Colombia or the Dominican Republic. I don't know those places but from what I have read here they definitely look attractive and they have the advantage to be not too far coming from the US.

Of the two, I would go for Colombia, due to the lack of tourist and (probably) biggest exotic factor, by that I mean the place looking different from what I know.

And keep Asia for when you have a month minimum
Cuba could also could be fun before we turn it into a huge tourist attraction.
For party you would choose Brazil over Colombia.

Also in tourist destinations like Varadero (Cuba) or Playa del Carmen (Mexico) you will have a good time.
I'd never traveled alone before until I flew to Manila in June. I'm still her and wished I had traveled alone much earlier. Just make sure to pipeline a bit.
Many girls will be eager to show you around, but you need them to be ready when you arive.
Although I've been mostly loyal to one girl here since I arrived, I did meet with some other girls. Besides a blowjob from one girl, and some kissing in a bar with another, I haven;t been with many other girls this time.
But many girls want to meet me, even after I told them I have a girlfriend. Sometimes I just meet them for a drink to spend some time. If you're alone it's always nice to spend a few evenings with party girls. They usually know many people and often also foreigners, which you can meet up the next days for hunting the streets and clubs.
Tinder is a good app for players. But not gor players to meet wingmen. Wait I'm getting an app idea.
(08-10-2017, 03:55 PM)usmaniac Wrote: I'd never traveled alone before until I flew to Manila in June. I'm still her and wished I had traveled alone much earlier. Just make sure to pipeline a bit.
Many girls will be eager to show you around, but you need them to be ready when you arive.
Although I've been mostly loyal to one girl here since I arrived, I did meet with some other girls. Besides a blowjob from one girl, and some kissing in a bar with another, I haven;t been with many other girls this time.
But many girls want to meet me, even after I told them I have a girlfriend. Sometimes I just meet them for a drink to spend some time. If you're alone it's always nice to spend a few evenings with party girls. They usually know many people and often also foreigners, which you can meet up the next days for hunting the streets and clubs.
Tinder is a good app for players. But not gor players to meet wingmen. Wait I'm getting an app idea.

would be nice to have a wingman with a bit more experience, that knows the area and the best places to stay.