Bad reception from women who look ethnically similar to you?
So I am mixed with a bunch of different things, most common race I get is latino and people say I look most like Sergio Aguero. Over the years, I have found that the following groups of women are the nicest to me:
  • Black women, especially African American girls (have outright called me handsome)

• White women who look white as fuck (natural blondes, redheads, and pale as fuck brunettes from places like England and Ireland)

• Certain kinds of Asian girls
I find that most of these women tend to nice to me from the get go, give me IOIs, and I don't get a shit-test as often or ever. The groups I have the worst experiences with?
  • Latinas (Mestizas in particular)

• Arab, Persian, and Middle Eastern girls

• White women (always brunette) who look ethnically ambigious or darker/mixed (Mediterranean, certain Eastern Euro countries)
Even when I look on dating apps like Bumble, Tinder, and Hinge; I notice that most of my matches are blondes, black girls, and girls who just look white as fuck.

My most humiliating rejections and cold as fuck responses have usually come from Latinas or white women who look ethnically ambiguous. 

Maybe it is a classic case of we want what we cannot have but when it comes to the physical part of it, I like exotic girls more than girls I usually get with (black girls and white girls with the occasional Asan). 

Is it just a thing here in the tri-state area of the US (I am in New Jersey) or is it kind of a global universal rule?
It sounds like the women who give you IOI are lower on the SMV level.  So it is THAT which is driving their behavior, not their ethnicity.

I too get IOI from women I want nothing to do with.  The women I go with would NEVER give an IOI to me because they don't have to.  I have to go get them if a connection or relationship is to be made.

The one thing I would advise you to do is only pay attention to girls who YOU actually find attractive and initiate contact with them.  The girls throwing themselves after men usually do so because they have to.
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.
(02-28-2020, 01:08 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: The one thing I would advise you to do is only pay attention to girls who YOU actually find attractive and initiate contact with them.  The girls throwing themselves after men usually do so because they have to.

For a long-term relationship and particularly marriage (which I recommend against) I'd say go with the woman who works hard to get you. For a stable pairing, she needs to admire you. That happens when your SMV is higher than hers.
(02-28-2020, 02:41 AM)WombRaider Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 01:08 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: The one thing I would advise you to do is only pay attention to girls who YOU actually find attractive and initiate contact with them.  The girls throwing themselves after men usually do so because they have to.

For a long-term relationship and particularly marriage (which I recommend against) I'd say go with the woman who works hard to get you. For a stable pairing, she needs to admire you. That happens when your SMV is higher than hers.

Yep. Women date (and marry) up, men date (and marry) down.

Ridiculous, because it's women's SMV/MMV that's almost certainly going to decline the fastest.

The current arrangement of mate economics works for guys who feel lucky to even having a girlfriend/marriage candidate and for guys in the top 5-15%. Every man somewhere in between those two extremes is almost certainly getting the short end of the stick.

I'm 33 now and I can tell that I'm definitely viewed as a strong marriage candidate by women between 30-34. No kidding. But I've known some of these women for a few years and their desirability (especially for the ones closer to 35) had dropped like a rock in the last two or three years.

On the other hand, women 28 or younger are still making choices like they have all the time in the world.

The argument has been made that women never face consequences. But I think they sometimes do. A case study into this is a woman I was banging up until the end of 2018. When we met, I was 30 and she was just a bit older than me, but she lied and said she was 27. I didn't get suspicious until a year or two went by and she started getting hammered by the wall. She had been a stunner when I met her, but that declined fast, even with a generous daily helping of make-up.

Now, she could have made an effort to make up the difference by sucking dick like a champ and working to correct her tendencies to have temper-tantrums, be extremely close-minded and behave like an emotional child, but she did none of these things. In fact, she refused to suck dick at all.

Fast-forward to a couple months ago and I discover that she has constructed a fantasy of how we are going to spend the rest of our lives together, even though we haven't banged in over a year. There are other men interested in her, but she's not willing to "settle" for them. I think she's going to spend the rest of her life alone.
(02-28-2020, 01:08 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: It sounds like the women who give you IOI are lower on the SMV level.  So it is THAT which is driving their behavior, not their ethnicity.

I too get IOI from women I want nothing to do with.  The women I go with would NEVER give an IOI to me because they don't have to.  I have to go get them if a connection or relationship is to be made.

The one thing I would advise you to do is only pay attention to girls who YOU actually find attractive and initiate contact with them.  The girls throwing themselves after men usually do so because they have to.

Not exactly. Like I can approach a blonde that is hot and get a date or get a good reception. From what I understand, they are highly desired. On the other end if I approach some Arianna Grande looking chick, bad reception.
Because hot blonde girls are the most desired in the world and they're the best at pretending to be receptive because they have the most practice. They have the luxury of foresight to maybe keep you around.

Contrarian Expat is correct.
The autism is strong in this one.

Every thread he's starting is variants of this opposites attract idea them he keeps pushing. Its complete nonsense.

Women statistically marry/date within their community the vast majority of the time. Just fucking common sense if you think about it.

There's a couple exceptions to this in the West (ie. Asian women and white men) but doesnt apply to OP. Hispanic looking guys dont have high SMV anywhere in the U.S.

I think contrarian expat nailed it. He's attracting low SMV women. Blacks (by default lol) and probably some frumpy below the poverty line white chicks. These groups date outside their community quite commonly because they dont have a lot of options for high value men within it.
Times have changed in a big way, Latino guys have a pretty high SMV in some areas of the US, especially for ONS and short term lays. Sure some stereotypical short laborer might not be that desired but a cool Latino guy or a handsome one can most definitely do damage. You are in Vietnam so things have changed since you might have last been in America.

Not all black women are low SMV either, there are some really hot ones out there. The white girls I have got attention from, dated, and been with were either middle class, upper-middle, or well off.

What I was getting at is that it is black girls and really white looking white girls that give me a lot of attention and are nicer to me. I match with them more on dating apps and end up with them more often. I do not get the same reception from Latina, Mediterrnean, or ethnic girls.

(02-28-2020, 05:32 AM)dingdongditch Wrote: Because hot blonde girls are the most desired in the world and they're the best at pretending to be receptive because they have the most practice. They have the luxury of foresight to maybe keep you around.

Contrarian Expat is correct.

Yeah except I've fucked em and slept with em so we can stop hamstering there.
When comments go all over the place then my responses do too. Please don't weigh in on my future threads if there is no need, it's a free world. For anyone who does have something relevant I am happy to chat.
Where in the U.S do Latinos have high SMV or are in anyway exotic?

Even in states that used to lily white like W.A, there's loads of Mexicans.

Your smv is only gonna go down as white people become a minority. If you wanna do something about that, vote for Trump lol.
I love latin culture, I'm a huge fan of the women, the food, and the general attitude.

That said latin men get -SMV where I'm at in the PNW. White girls just don't get the culture and don't find latin men attractive as far as i know. I rarely see a white girl with one.

I've heard the bitchier white girls around here consistently describe latin men as sexist with resentment in their eyes. Pretty incompatible with the white girl culture here. Which is funny because i think I'm sexist as fuck compared to what a lot of hombres do and say. I'm sure different parts of the country are different
(03-01-2020, 07:21 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: Where in the U.S do Latinos have high SMV or are in anyway exotic?
As for males, the more European-looking Latinos like Spaniards, and Cubans and Argentines in South Florida often have high SMV.   I would say most of these Latinos still live as elites in their home countries.  Most of the Latinos in the USA are economic migrants of Mestizo or partially African origin.

As for females, this can also be true, but I would say partially Mestizo and partially African descended Latin women who take care of themselves can also be high SMV. 

I also understand that New Mexico has a huge population of Latinos of mostly Spaniard descent.
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.
Typically we’re attracted to the opposite of what we are. I have seen this time and time again. There are Ofcourse exceptions, but generally speaking that’s how it is. I’m white and the chicks who are most into me are Latinas
(02-28-2020, 04:23 AM)Suits Wrote: Fast-forward to a couple months ago and I discover that she has constructed a fantasy of how we are going to spend the rest of our lives together

(02-28-2020, 08:15 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: Women statistically marry/date within their community the vast majority of the time. Just fucking common sense if you think about it.

Society, peer pressure and other things in general dictates that I marry within my circle, community or whatever you make of it.
But I found out a potential wife was planning to just stay home, be useless and buy useless shit and just leech off my paycheck.
Fuck that shit that ain't happening on my watch.

Nowadays I end up making sweet love to mostly Slavs anywhere.
Someone who doesn't see things from our point of view will say it's not the ideal outcome but I prefer this over the former scenario.

Then we have people who have the audacity to make posts like this of all places:

(02-18-2020, 07:21 AM)Greavsie Wrote: but once your beyond your mid thirties, you'll find other guys that are obsessed in this area, as to make it their main focus, tend to be damaged or just plain weird.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
So things cooled down a bit here, nice. I am not sure where in the PNW we are talking but I used to regularly go to Seattle, saw all kinds of ethnic dudes with white women, even Asians and Indians (more so than any other area of America). I have had a great experience with white women from the PNW states.

As for Latinos, there is a distinction. Like short Michael Pena looking dudes are fucked but we look a variety of different ways. A tall cool looking latino slays in most of the country on par with a white guy. Anyone who goes out in a major city sees this, especially since some Latinos look like mixed race black dudes.

Now as for the thread itself, it is frustrating. Like I can do well with hot blondes, a hot redhead, hot black girls, and even Asian girls to some degree. I like the Latin look in a woman but hate the idea of overcompensating to please a girl of any group. Guess its a game limbo for me.
Quote:Not all black women are low SMV either, there are some really hot ones out there. 

Still shockingly rare around most U.S. cities (Austin, Dallas, Atlanta maybe exceptions), even more rare than hot Indian girls.
(03-05-2020, 07:10 AM)Travesty Wrote:
Quote:Not all black women are low SMV either, there are some really hot ones out there. 

Still shockingly rare around most U.S. cities (Austin, Dallas, Atlanta maybe exceptions), even more rare than hot Indian girls.

You must be hanging out in the ghettos, I see a lot of pretty ones, especially if they are mixed. Indian girls are also pretty hot although it depends on city, Toronto has some gorgeous ones.
(03-02-2020, 12:26 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: Typically we’re attracted to the opposite of what we are. I have seen this time and time again. There are Ofcourse exceptions, but generally speaking that’s how it is. I’m white and the chicks who are most into me are Latinas

Agreed.
I posted something similar to this on HAW's other thread.

Someone once explained to me that its a biological imperative to do with Darwinism to mix opposite characteristics in oredr to advance the species. Not sure on the science.
(03-06-2020, 01:49 PM)Bienvenuto Wrote: Someone once explained to me that its a biological imperative to do with Darwinism to mix opposite characteristics in oredr to advance the species. Not sure on the science.

Its to do with our immune systems. Studies have shown that people are most attracted to those with very different immune systems to their own. Mostly because mating with them would give their offspring the most well rounded combined immune system.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2009...attraction
Yeah well, this might be the thread for it and I might not need to post a separate thread. I kind of struggle with a dilemma here. Should I continue to hit up the market that likes me and just be on cruise control with game, even hooking up with model tier girls here and there from that group, or should I go for girls I want but don't initially like me. It's a pickle to be in for sure.