Text game
Any good resources or books on text game?
(02-24-2020, 06:34 PM)globalgamer Wrote: Any good resources or books on text game?

Too many. Start with Todd V on YouTube. He has a very good video on it.

This is from a daygamer I know on twitter. Solid.

http://authorcloud.co/MrVs-Guide-To-Text...-dq16ldatn
idontevenlift has the best text game I have ever seen - unfortunately, it's all in JPEGs and on a bodybuilding forum. BRBMakingMoney and to a lesser extent Pancakemouse, who is probably a user on this forum under a different name.

https://pancakemouse.wordpress.com/2017/...e-a-flake/
https://blackdragonblog.com/2011/08/04/t...-part-one/
^^^ Do you have a link to idontevenlift's thread?
Here’s my own but it’s sort of in that vein. The problem is it’s tailored towards Scandinavian women and I don’t live there anymore.

Here’s what I want you to do. Stop talking to anyone else - they are half as interesting with a smaller cock. Stop doing anything else. Put the address in your gps. Let me know when you’re on your way and five away

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Copy Finch.
Mine, if you’re into getting laid
I concur with Mr V's guide to texting.
Keep texting for logistics.
(02-29-2020, 01:03 AM)dingdongditch Wrote: Here’s my own but it’s sort of in that vein. The problem is it’s tailored towards Scandinavian women and I don’t live there anymore.

Here’s what I want you to do. Stop talking to anyone else - they are half as interesting with a smaller cock. Stop doing anything else. Put the address in your gps. Let me know when you’re on your way and five away

what situations to use each of those tho  ?
When you’ve already set a time and place and she’s giving soft excuses, stuff like I have to get up early, sometimes the short stuff like cool I’ll bring a pillow doesn’t cut it, especially if they are seriously undecided and they actually do have to get up early. Sometimes they give the standard 530 AM for an 9 am office job... I eject after specifics like that, because it doesn’t make logical sense and they’re awake now.

It’s also something I use when I feel like a girl has multiple offers. One indicator of this is when they respond very quickly to jokey double taps to phrases I would be too embarrassed to post here.

in this case the cute texts are working to draw focus from elsewhere but aren’t being pragmatically effective. Now that you have their attention go nuclear.

They work very well on layups and are fun. no reason to get terse with a bitch that’s being nice and receptive to meeting. However the instant she shows something like that I go terse. It’s game theory, be nice, until you sense that your interaction is being manipulated by other party.

That’s obviously controversial.

With layups sometimes you just need to run out the clock with something like attached.

A woman that’s interested and is ripe for a reschedule will say something like “I really don’t feel like meeting you right now, can we meet another day?” Or better, tomorrow morning specifically, which in practicality only works if you’re free in the morning. But it’s really a feel thing.

(03-06-2020, 05:04 AM)dingdongditch Wrote:  the cute jokey texts stops working - they work very well on layups and are fun. With layups sometimes you just need to run out the clock with something like attached

whats a layup?
bad example because most are way less enthusiastic but layup means low resistance.

I test anyways though to screen for crazy girls. Nothing good can really come of it, but it’s important not to really care about the outcome when you do this because I guess it could backfire. You didn’t want to meet that girl anyways.

In the middle is a Tom Torero line that I use heavily as a space filler