2 week eurojaunt in eastern europe
Looking for country recommendations for a 2 week eurojaunt in eastern europe. Main focus is daygame with a little bit of online and maaaaaaaaybe some nightgame.

Main points of consideration are:

- cost
- english levels
- openness to daygame
- weather 

Thanks 

Also I'm tall and white if that changes anything
If I were going to EE for 2 weeks i'd do something like this (assuming 1st EE trip)

3 Nights: Poland

3 Nights: Ukraine

3 Nights: Slovenia or Estonia

3 Nights: Budapest or Bucharest
I would do 2 cities max, preferably just one. But a good idea is also going first 4/5 days to a city, make a lot of contacts and approaches. Then go 3/4 days to another one and give "all in" in the weekend nightlife, then back to the first city and capitalize on the work made in the first days of the trip.

The cities should not be too far from each other, to not be much time wasted in trips.

Kiev-Kharkov-Kiev could be a good choice, but english level in Ukraine are not the best.

Other options like this could be:

Riga-Tallin-Riga
Prague-Ostrava-Prague
Budapest-Bratislava-Budapest
Warsaw-Lodz-Warsaw
Zagreb-Ljubljana-Zagreb
Minsk-Brest-Minsk
Vilnius-Kaunas-Vilnius

and so on.

As for the cost, Ukraine or Moldova are the cheapest. Weather is more or less the same everywhere in EE. As for english levels, central EE countries like Poland or Slovakia or Balkan countries have high level of english speakers. As for openess to day game should be more or less the same everywhere.

Also very important info that we miss is what time of the year you going. Be very aware of calendars/festivities, things can be very slow for example in Poland or Lithuania during the Catholic Easter, and the same for Ukraine or Belarus during Orthodox Christmas or Easter.
Expert reply. Only noobs are going somewhere for a day or three.
(02-12-2020, 12:24 AM)bigbadpua Wrote: Expert reply. Only noobs are going somewhere for a day or three.

Depends what your goals are.

Travel Focus or Women Focus

Quality vs Quantity

etc

If I can not get laid within 3 nights in a city it tells me that city is not optimal for a short bang mission.
(02-11-2020, 05:00 AM)Rocha Wrote: I would do 2 cities max, preferably just one. But a good idea is also going first 4/5 days to a city, make a lot of contacts and approaches. Then go 3/4 days to another one and give "all in" in the weekend nightlife, then back to the first city and capitalize on the work made in the first days of the trip.

I did this last year. Budapest 8 days -Krakow 4 days- Budapest 8 days. It's a good formula and I would do it again.
@Stack

I see you are from/ living in the Netherlands so not far from Eastern Europe and you probably are able to get into a cheap and short flight at any time for heading there.

I would advise you to stick to one or two cities in the same country. And using English should not be a problem anywhere. Maybe choosing a country using the Latin alphabet would make you feel comfortable but I am not even sure it's that important.

Personally I would go to Romania. They speak a Latin language which means some words should sound and be written similar to French, Spanish or Italian for example. 12 years ago, the level of English was already pretty good, I don't see why it would be different now. Cheaper also than countries like Hungary or Slovakia as well
On a two week trip, especially if you go there in summer (might get really warm tho), I would do the week in Bucharest - probably fewer people than during the school year but still plenty of fishes- and weekend in Constanța (ț = ts)
(02-10-2020, 06:44 PM)Stack Wrote: Looking for country recommendations for a 2 week eurojaunt in eastern europe. Main focus is daygame with a little bit of online and maaaaaaaaybe some nightgame.

Main points of consideration are:

- cost
- english levels
- openness to daygame
- weather 

Thanks 

Also I'm tall and white if that changes anything

1) last things first tall and white changes nothing look at Russell brand/rsd julien in thier peak.

2) online your very very very unlikely to fuck a 7 (hot girl) or above from online game but if you want a cute/average/less than average girl youl find her quite easily if not multiple of them.

3) if you want a good city for online game its needs to be a big capital city with high population. e.g Zagreb is a capital great for daygame... but for online might suck cause its very small.

4)weather do you not mind rain/cold bad weather? if you don't like it look at southern Europe. southern spain etc
further north e.g scanandavia is very cold and expensive.

if you want good daygame weather in Europe it usually starts mid april til mid sept/oct depending on which country you go. e.g oslo in Norway upto mid sept then drops 15-20 degrees.

when you say cost you mean you want a cheap eurojuant?

openness to daygame depends on a few factors.
A) your game/vibe
b) the girl your interacting with

depends on your level of game but usually an intimidate guy can get laid once in 10days to 2weeks from hot girl in daygame.
nightgame 1 girl in 4-7 nights. obviously results vary.

do you wanna do tourist stuff or just daygame?
e.g kharkiv is good for daygame but theres not much to do or see so you might get bored, same as Zagreb its just for hunting girls.

from the information youd written id say try 2weeks in warsaw. get logstics near the central metro. you can do daygame, night and online here. has high population..cheap but weather in Europe now wont be the best. Kyiv is an option but be aware of women online a % are golddiggers. also you need 2weeks 1 might not be enough, its cheap great for girls but...not much to do might get boring after 1week I did. if you wanna do tour stuff also avoid this city. its just for girls.
if you want good weather you need to go south America, Australia, etc 
Spend both weeks in Poland
Go to Warsaw or Kiev.