XFL Thread
For the American Football fans, what are your thoughts on the new and improved XFL?

I didn't know about it until I turned on the TV yesterday and it happened to be their opening weekend. I've watched some of the games this weekend and I like how they are taking out what sucks about the NFL like touchbacks, too many stops, etc. They also wrote no kneeling or political nonsense into every player's contract. 

I think Vince McMahon is trying to cash in on the NFL's declining ratings.
XFL is pretty legit. I am not a fan of football because of the NFL and their bullshit but the XFL games are exciting. I read that players only earn around 55k annual salary and is heavily dependent on if the game is a win or not. Very few of the players are large but rather athletically built which leads to high energy fast paced games. They're also encouraged to showboat which makes it more fun.
I'm a bigger fan of the LFL. Unfortunately, there will be no 2020 season and political correctness is taking over with the rebranding as the X League. A terrible waste.
(02-10-2020, 12:52 AM)Suits Wrote: I'm a bigger fan of the LFL. Unfortunately, there will be no 2020 season and political correctness is taking over with the rebranding as the X League. A terrible waste.

Says the one guy that is actually less athletic than Matt Forney.
(02-10-2020, 06:37 AM)wi30 Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 12:52 AM)Suits Wrote: I'm a bigger fan of the LFL. Unfortunately, there will be no 2020 season and political correctness is taking over with the rebranding as the X League. A terrible waste.

[Image: j1LAWT5.gif?noredirect]

What does my level of athleticism have anything to do with watching football while rocking a boner?
(02-10-2020, 07:54 AM)Suits Wrote:

What does my level of athleticism have anything to do with watching football while rocking a boner?

Wait...you have a boner for Matt Forney ? Wink

LFL lost what little appeal they had when they went from "Lingerie" to "Legends". If they had any business sense they'd gone in the other direction:  let the chicks play naked, oiled up and in 3" of jello. Throw in celebratory makeouts  after touchdowns and tell me that wouldnt draw viewership
(02-09-2020, 10:02 PM)wi30 Wrote: For the American Football fans, what are your thoughts on the new and improved XFL?

I didn't know about it until I turned on the TV yesterday and it happened to be their opening weekend. I've watched some of the games this weekend and I like how they are taking out what sucks about the NFL like touchbacks, too many stops, etc. They also wrote no kneeling or political nonsense into every player's contract. 

I think Vince McMahon is trying to cash in on the NFL's declining ratings.

Vince is one smart mofo... who only makes Major mistake when his ego gets in the way! Unfortunately The Black America family structure is coming to White America @ a steady pace... and that will spell the death of Major wrestling as we know it

Vince knows this... and is playing his cards accordingly!