Amsterdam datasheet
Been living here for a few years. Great city for daygame, tons of hot girls from all over the world, as well as Dutch girls if you're into that. Dutch girls are very tall and usually pretty social, they react decently well to direct daygame. 

Daygame
edit: embedding doesn't work somehow
[Image: pIelppb]
https://imgur.com/a/pIelppb
I usually do daygame between dam square and the central station, there are a ton of tourists here.

Museum square is also good, but mainly during the day (11:00 - 18:00) As the museums close around 17:00. Vondelpark is great in summer if you're with a wing, you can just join girls sitting and have a picnic. 

There's not much competition, at times there are some chodes spam approaching, but it's easy to differentiate from that. 

Summer is VASTLY better than winter, in summer there's girls on the street till around 22:00-23:00.

Nightgame

I'm not too familiar with nightgame, but rembrandt square and leidsesquare are the main venues with some bars / clubs

Rembrandt square has:

Cocos outback

Most internationals / tourists go here, wednesday is student night. 

Club Escape

Entry is 18 euros

Heeren van de aemstel

This is where the Dutch people go, pretty approach friendly venue, not too big.

Tinder, Hinge and Bumble are very popular there's a myriad of dutch and international girls on all apps. Competition is steep, quality is low,  if you don't have a maxed profile, then I recommend daygame / nightgame.
Good info. When I was there for a business trip, I asked some of the local younger people at my workplace where to go, and they all suggested Leidseplein. Ended up eating at some cafe there and getting friendly with the owner, who sent us to one of the clubs you mentioned (forgot which), and said to mention his name and we got in without issue and for free.

Any more insight on local places? The whole Damrak area seems really tourist-y and I'd like to go to some more "underground/hip" areas where it's almost all locals.
(01-30-2020, 04:02 PM)WorldConquest Wrote: Good info. When I was there for a business trip, I asked some of the local younger people at my workplace where to go, and they all suggested Leidseplein. Ended up eating at some cafe there and getting friendly with the owner, who sent us to one of the clubs you mentioned (forgot which), and said to mention his name and we got in without issue and for free.

Any more insight on local places? The whole Damrak area seems really tourist-y and I'd like to go to some more "underground/hip" areas where it's almost all locals.

A place where locals go is 'The pijp' its further south from the center, but easily accessible with public transport, or even walking (40 minutes from central station). this is where locals go, mostly bars and shops
Stack you posted this at a great time. Been living in Germany close to a decade and I’m trying to see if a move to Amsterdam is possible next year.

I’m gonna pop back in here with a myriad of questions in a bit but just have a few for now.

What are rents like? How hard is it to find a place? Are logistics SUPER important?
(01-31-2020, 09:47 PM)Kir Diesel Wrote: Stack you posted this at a great time. Been living in Germany close to a decade and I’m trying to see if a move to Amsterdam is possible next year.

I’m gonna pop back in here with a myriad of questions in a bit but just have a few for now.

What are rents like? How hard is it to find a place? Are logistics SUPER important?

Cool Smile

rent is high. Its exceptionally difficult to find a place.

expect 800-900 for a ROOM In the center, if you want to rent an appartment expect you need roughly 4 times the rent in monthly income (e.g appartment is 2k / month, you need 8k income)

Around the outskirts the prices  can be more reasonable, around 500-650. 

I'm uncertain how important logistics are, probably more important for nightgame, which isn't my forte
I’ll chime in since I lived in Amsterdam for a few years, was there until early 2015.

Rents are high indeed, not as much as London but still high, during my time there I lived in different neighborhoods, hyper central like Leidseplein where a 1 bedroom costs between 1350-1700 €/ month, I don’t recommend staying near Leidesplein though, one problem in Amsterdam is if you don’t speak dutch you’ll constantly be considered as a tourist even if you live there and since Leidseplein is mainly for tourists this will reinforce the tourist label that you’ll get. I ended up hanging out with expats (the expat scene is very active, they organise plenty of activities).
However if you are into model looking girls there used to be a bar there with plenty of them, it was named « the players », not sure it still exists. It was a snobbish place though and some days players from the Ajax Amsterdam were there.

The Pijp was a good alternative for renting, very cool neighborhood between Zuuid an the hyper center, I remember I found a small 1bedroom for 1200€ there.

Another neighborhood which is popular among expats is the Jordaan, the area is very nice but the vibe was a bit too snobbish for me, the rents were also higher.

For cheaper rents some hipsters were living in the Noord (you need to take a ferry from central station to get there, the ride is free), it was way cheaper and at the time hipsters were trying to hype it up but I don’t know how it is now.

Another cheaper area was the Biljmer which is the Black neighborhood, people were saying it is dodgy but I don’t think it really was, just not much was happening there so quite boring imo.

In general you can find decent sized 1 BR flats in good neighborhoods for 1200-1500€/month.
You can rent a room for 400-1000€/month, depending on the size of the room and the location.

Regarding daygame, it depends a lot on your background and your height. Dutch people adore americans so you’ll get sympathy from both girls and guys if you’re from there.
They love minorities as well, an afro american dude can clean up there. Even brown dudes will do well IF THEY ARE TALL. 

Amsterdam is a cool city to live in but imo it is better for a short period of time, the city is very small and the center is too crowded, people are friendly and open on the surface but good luck getting real dutch friends. What I loved there was the food and brown women ( mainly from Indonesia and Suriname).
PS: obviously if you’re into weed you’ll have good time...P4P is also big there but not my thing and I guess not for the majority of guys here, any high value male shouldn’t pay for that.

My 2 cents...
Great info on Amsterdam, I can equally confirm the beauty level is high and bitch shieds low.

Equally i love France. Not Paris but Lyon, Toulouse, Marseille (top, going for the month of May, exceptional beauty all over and really refreshingly friendly to English speakers)
Dutch women are exceptionally beautiful and very approachable IMO too. What throws me off is that there seem to be a lot more brunettes and dark-haired girls than blondes which I do not mind one bit. It's just strange given the location of the country.