2020 Europe Thread
I gonna be spending the upcoming 8 months in Europe and Russia. I remember the peak time on RVF where there was an abundance of active discussions, be it Belgrade, Voronezh, other small towns of the radar in the Balkans). I hope there are some of you RVF guys with the same proper knowledge to get it going here.

I was in Ukraine from 2003 - 2006 and Russia from 2006 - 2010, by no means all the times, just about 4 months every year. This upcoming 8 months starting in late March I will once again be settling in the Eastern part of Europe. So much has changed that it is quite difficult making out a place. Ukraine is done, Gypsy towns in Romania and Bulgaria come to my mind, Serbia, Montenegro as well. I will also be spending a month here and there in Marseille, France, Napoli, Italy again. I am in Europe for my gem mining work and want to alternate my places every month another medium sized university town.

Has anyone proper updates for 2020?
(01-29-2020, 07:20 PM)timalemanha Wrote: Gypsy towns in Romania

Please don't interpret this the wrong way, but you have no idea what you are talking about. Drop this abnormal idea, which does not make any sense whatsoever.

If you want to game in Romania, things are very simple:
- Do you have a wingman? Clubs are your best bet. Make sure you go to all the possible clubs in that city to see which suits you the best. This is a very important!
- Don't have a wingman?Tinder! Forget badoo or any other platform.

So regarding Tinder:
- lie about your age as low as you can(Im 33, I use 28)
- most of the chicks take at least about a weak of chatting, although make sure to move the chat to either whatsapp (the best, you first should try to move her first here) or instagram (the new whatsapp for chatting for young girls)
- make sure you have some long audio convorsations
- feel the waters, if you think she is DTF from the beginning go for netflix and chill, if not, you need a date and then netflix and chill
- if the chick is meh, maybe you can become buddies and use for to get connections. If a girl knows you from somewhere, it's a HUUUUGE plus

Extra:

If you work from a laptop (macbooks are a plus) remote, go to a starbucks, be very friendly with the staff. Go there daily, be chatty, when they are on their smoke break talk to them etc.  You will eventually be introduced to young girls that go there really often to study.

Also make sure you dress nice. If you got money for off-whites and balenciaga crap, you will have an advantage. A nice car is always a BIG plus.

Anyway, it takes a a week or two, maybe three at the beginning, but you will build a 2-3 girl harem easily.
I am not an experienced player because of the multiple LTR that I had, but the short time between relationship, I always had a small harem easily!

To get laid quickly you either have to be really lucky, have a social circle or have some ultra game that I don't posses.
@changeishard, thanks for your ideas and thoughts. I don't use Tinder, Badoo or Instagram for hunting, it's plain and simple whatsapp numbers during day hunting.

ok, let's start it another way in order not to overkill it with all this instagram and crap. Yes, I know you younger guys are in love with instagram and honestly, girls nowadays simply don't deserve as much attention as they are receiving.

I am 50, from Western Europe, still blond hair with slight gray hairs that makes girls see a mature man they want, blue eyes, 6 ft tall and go to the gym whenever I can. I usually get girls at times when they are off the grid, meaning I hunt them during the day extensively in the streets. That is my only game and I have perfected it, without saying I am using calculated strategies, I don't, but I do get girls whatsapp or phone number through the way I engage them into conversation, just long enough so they don't get bored. 

You can't just game girls, they smell approaches from a mile away and will decline, it has to be a "stumble into each other" sort of thing.

Cities that come to mind for monthly stays in:

Romania:

Cluj-Napoca,
Timișoara,
Iași,
Constanța ( for the nice sea in spring or autumn)
Craiova
Galați
Ploiești

Bulgaria:

Plovdiv
Varna
Burgas
Curtea de Argeș

the summer I will most likely be in the Ural mountain cities of Samara and Tolyatti ( real Russian mafia city but great girls in the summer on the volga river all the way from Saratov to Samara)

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated
(01-29-2020, 07:20 PM)timalemanha Wrote: Ukraine is done....

Could you elaborate on why Ukraine is done?  I go there each year now and I actually like it.  Granted, I started visiting in 2016 so I did not get a chance to experience the hey day you perhaps recall.

Might you be referring to the deluge of thirsty men from Turkey, the Caucasus, and the Gulf Arab states living and vacationing there now.  I am going to be going to Kharkiv and Odessa at some point soon which I imagine are not so saturated with swarthy sex tourists.

I saw one girl in Kyiv berate one of these guys with "Hotch!" which short for Hachik, an Armenian male name now used as an insult for thirsty middle Eastern men.
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.
(01-30-2020, 02:29 AM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(01-29-2020, 07:20 PM)timalemanha Wrote: Ukraine is done....

Could you elaborate on why Ukraine is done?  I go there each year now and I actually like it.  Granted, I started visiting in 2016 so I did not get a chance to experience the hey day you perhaps recall.

Might you be referring to the deluge of thirsty men from Turkey, the Caucasus, and the Gulf Arab states living and vacationing there now.  I am going to be going to Kharkiv and Odessa at some point soon which I imagine are not so saturated with swarthy sex tourists.

I saw one girl in Kyiv berate one of these guys with "Hotch!" which short for Hachik, an Armenian male name now used as an insult for thirsty middle Eastern men.

I was in Ukraine from 2003 - 2006 and occasionally in 2008, 2009, back than I loved it. Well, yes the thirsty Arabs destroying the dating scene in Eastern Europe in general but Ukraine has more to it. They had some crazy shit hit the fan when the USSR curtain fell, and I feel that made them very dishonest, Nowadays the country is mafia run from every aspect. The girls more often than not have no interest in the actual date but rather how much could they milk you for. I find it discouraging and time wasting. You go over the border into Belarus and Russia and the picture looks entirely different. 

But nowadays, 2020, I haven't been there lately but most my friends confirm my thoughts and so I don't bother no more, so I simply brushed it off, but one man's misery could be another man's treasure.
(01-30-2020, 03:20 PM)timalemanha Wrote:
Quote:They had some crazy shit hit the fan when the USSR curtain fell, and I feel that made them very dishonest...
Indeed, but I feel that almost ALL women all over the world tend to be dishonest to varying degrees.  It is just in their programming.

Quote:The girls more often than not have no interest in the actual date but rather how much could they milk you for.
Yes, but again, this is everywhere.  Some women just play the short term milk, or the long term milk.  But it is all a milking game in the end.  For some reason, society tends to think the girls in it for the short term milk are less virtuous than those playing the long game.

Quote:You go over the border into Belarus and Russia and the picture looks entirely different. 
I went over to Minsk two years ago and loved it.  It had just opened up to the visa-free program and already the "swarthy set" was entrenched there.  Belarussians were polite and a bit more engaging with me, but it was not a radical departure from my experience in Ukraine.
Quote:But nowadays, 2020, I haven't been there lately but most my friends confirm my thoughts and so I don't bother no more, so I simply brushed it off, but one man's misery could be another man's treasure.
Yes, my former second home of Georgia has taken a huge dip downwards in recent years also and I feel the same about it.

Thanks for sharing your insights....
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.
(01-30-2020, 04:30 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 03:20 PM)timalemanha Wrote:
Quote:They had some crazy shit hit the fan when the USSR curtain fell, and I feel that made them very dishonest...
Indeed, but I feel that almost ALL women all over the world tend to be dishonest to varying degrees.  It is just in their programming.

Quote:The girls more often than not have no interest in the actual date but rather how much could they milk you for.
Yes, but again, this is everywhere.  Some women just play the short term milk, or the long term milk.  But it is all a milking game in the end.  For some reason, society tends to think the girls in it for the short term milk are less virtuous than those playing the long game.

Quote:You go over the border into Belarus and Russia and the picture looks entirely different. 
I went over to Minsk two years ago and loved it.  It had just opened up to the visa-free program and already the "swarthy set" was entrenched there.  Belarussians were polite and a bit more engaging with me, but it was not a radical departure from my experience in Ukraine.
Quote:But nowadays, 2020, I haven't been there lately but most my friends confirm my thoughts and so I don't bother no more, so I simply brushed it off, but one man's misery could be another man's treasure.
Yes, my former second home of Georgia has taken a huge dip downwards in recent years also and I feel the same about it.

Thanks for sharing your insights....

Another thing, Georgia, I was in Armenia and Georgia last year because I have significant amounts of money in the banks, gaining 5% interest on USD and 10.50% on the Armenian dram, i visit every year just to look after it, kind of. Armenian girls are a dream , 70% of the girls I see are super attractive, I was hunting the streets of Yerevan last year and unfortunately all turned out to be super traditional and can't go with a westerner. Than I hit Georgia, except from some beautiful younger girls, who need lots of meetings to begin with, I think the girls are dull and ugly looking. To bad, since I will be there again in March for my banking
(01-30-2020, 04:39 PM)timalemanha Wrote:
Quote:Another thing, Georgia, I was in Armenia and Georgia last year because I have significant amounts of money in the banks, gaining 5% interest on USD and 10.50% on the Armenian dram, i visit every year just to look after it, kind of. 
You and I both are profiting from that, but my focus is on Georgian banks which now pay around 12% interest and since their currency has tanked the last 3 years, so now is as good a time as ever to reap the rewards of getting in and capitalizing.
Quote:Armenian girls are a dream , 70% of the girls I see are super attractive, I was hunting the streets of Yerevan last year and unfortunately all turned out to be super traditional and can't go with a westerner. 

Agreed.  They are some of the most gorgeous women in the world, but Yerevan suffers from the small village complex.  Although Armenian girls love foreigners, there is a strong family and clan (network of families) taboo about their dating foreigners.

Quote:Than I hit Georgia, except from some beautiful younger girls, who need lots of meetings to begin with, I think the girls are dull and ugly looking. To bad, since I will be there again in March for my banking.
I find Georgian girls attractive, especially in the affluent areas like Vake, but they have their odd quirks too.  One thing that has worked for me is dating Armenian-Georgians who are ironically more open-minded unlike their sisters in Armenia.  Also, foreign girls are ripe for the picking in Tbilisi if you can find them.  I dated a Lithuanian girl there.  Georgian dudes are a pain however, so player-hating is part of the landscape there.

One tip for you since you and I have similar tastes in travel and women, GO TO FINLAND!  I went last summer and I have decided to put the Caucasus on the backburner go all in for the Nordics this year.  I had a similar good time in Latvia so the Baltics are also in play for me.

(01-30-2020, 05:25 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 04:39 PM)timalemanha Wrote:
Quote:Another thing, Georgia, I was in Armenia and Georgia last year because I have significant amounts of money in the banks, gaining 5% interest on USD and 10.50% on the Armenian dram, i visit every year just to look after it, kind of. 
You and I both are profiting from that, but my focus is on Georgian banks which now pay around 12% interest and since their currency has tanked the last 3 years, so now is as good a time as ever to reap the rewards of getting in and capitalizing.
Quote:Armenian girls are a dream , 70% of the girls I see are super attractive, I was hunting the streets of Yerevan last year and unfortunately all turned out to be super traditional and can't go with a westerner. 

Agreed.  They are some of the most gorgeous women in the world, but Yerevan suffers from the small village complex.  Although Armenian girls love foreigners, there is a strong family and clan (network of families) taboo about their dating foreigners.

Quote:Than I hit Georgia, except from some beautiful younger girls, who need lots of meetings to begin with, I think the girls are dull and ugly looking. To bad, since I will be there again in March for my banking.
I find Georgian girls attractive, especially in the affluent areas like Vake, but they have their odd quirks too.  One thing that has worked for me is dating Armenian-Georgians who are ironically more open-minded unlike their sisters in Armenia.  Also, foreign girls are ripe for the picking in Tbilisi if you can find them.  I dated a Lithuanian girl there.  Georgian dudes are a pain however, so player-hating is part of the landscape there.

One tip for you since you and I have similar tastes in travel and women, GO TO FINLAND!  I went last summer and I have decided to put the Caucasus on the backburner go all in for the Nordics this year.  I had a similar good time in Latvia so the Baltics are also in play for me.

Finland? Really? are they open? Estonia comes to mind, I was in Latvia and Estonia and found the girls extremely beautiful. I will be hitting Belarus, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia this whole spring and summer. But Caucasus Russia is also interesting, but I was there many years ago, not sure how it is these days

Yerevan sample last year
[Image: Yerevan1.jpg]

[Image: Yerevan2.jpg]
Russia last summer

[Image: Yekaterinburg1.jpg]

You and I both are profiting from that, but my focus is on Georgian banks which now pay around 12% interest and since their currency has tanked the last 3 years, so now is as good a time as ever to reap the rewards of getting in and capitalizing.

I am with TBC and very satisfied with their service and platinum credit card. 12% in GEL, really? I gonna look into that the only problem, the currency gained against the dollar over the last year, while the AMD stays steady for endless years while gaining 10.50 % for Ameria Bank
Currently in Bucharest. By no means a Romania expert though--ChangeisHard123 made some good points though.

Some of the Romanian cities you listed are quite small though. Craiova and Ploesti? Those are small, boring cities. Would be better to go to Bucharest, or cities like Cluj and Iasi, where there are universities with lots of cute girls.
(01-30-2020, 05:43 PM)El Puto Loco Wrote: Finland? Really? are they open? Estonia comes to mind, I was in Latvia and Estonia and found the girls extremely beautiful. I will be hitting Belarus, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia this whole spring and summer. But Caucasus Russia is also interesting, but I was there many years ago, not sure how it is these days

Estonia and Finland are very different even though they are so close in distance and in language.  I studied in Estonia last summer and was not at all impressed.  However, when I took the ferry over to Helsinki, it was like night and day and I loved it.

Latvia was also good, but I would cannot recommend Estonia as much as many others do.

When you say Caucasus Russia are you referring to the Muslim regions in the south of the country like Dagastan and North Ossetia?  I tend to like those folks too and the women are gorgeous.  Don't get on the local men's bad side though!

Quote:I am with TBC and very satisfied with their service and platinum credit card. 12% in GEL, really? I gonna look into that the only problem, the currency gained against the dollar over the last year, while the AMD stays steady for endless years while gaining 10.50 % for Ameria Bank.
TBC is ok, but Bank of Georgia has a VIP service called SOLO (SOLO.GE).  They cater to foreigners and wealthy people and they give better rates than the normal BOG.

I have to correct you in that GEL is slightly off of its historic LOW against the dollar which means getting in now would be a boon of free GEL in addition to the 12.25%!

My tax preparer could not believe I was making so much in mere bank interest last year.

(01-30-2020, 09:56 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 05:43 PM)El Puto Loco Wrote: Finland? Really? are they open? Estonia comes to mind, I was in Latvia and Estonia and found the girls extremely beautiful. I will be hitting Belarus, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia this whole spring and summer. But Caucasus Russia is also interesting, but I was there many years ago, not sure how it is these days

Estonia and Finland are very different even though they are so close in distance and in language.  I studied in Estonia last summer and was not at all impressed.  However, when I took the ferry over to Helsinki, it was like night and day and I loved it.

Latvia was also good, but I would cannot recommend Estonia as much as many others do.

When you say Caucasus Russia are you referring to the Muslim regions in the south of the country like Dagastan and North Ossetia?  I tend to like those folks too and the women are gorgeous.  Don't get on the local men's bad side though!

Quote:I am with TBC and very satisfied with their service and platinum credit card. 12% in GEL, really? I gonna look into that the only problem, the currency gained against the dollar over the last year, while the AMD stays steady for endless years while gaining 10.50 % for Ameria Bank.
TBC is ok, but Bank of Georgia has a VIP service called SOLO (SOLO.GE).  They cater to foreigners and wealthy people and they give better rates than the normal BOG.

I have to correct you in that GEL is slightly off of its historic LOW against the dollar which means getting in now would be a boon of free GEL in addition to the 12.25%!

My tax preparer could not believe I was making so much in mere bank interest last year.

Sounds, good, I will check it out, I was walking into Bank of Georgia and somehow they didn't impress me but the girls at the ATM bringing me there was actually so beautiful that I went along Big Grin I will check it out in March when I am there. I was there last in September when it was 2.97 to the USD, I think it will actually keep going lower to the USD in the coming few years more towards 3.50, so I am not willing to risk it but 5 % on USD term deposit is nice. I will bring more to Armenia, as the currency is stable and produces good income.

I guess this whole conversation is actually derailing this thread, sorry to everyone, this is more appropriate in the lifestyle section.
Europe Thread 2020...reloaded, let's start over from here on

Gopnik...the current sub-culture in many Russian cities in the Urals or in general in poorer region reminds me very much of my life in Germany in the early to mid 80's.

You want to engage with cute younger generation girls? That is a strategy that got me some beautiful fresh tail in the past, engaging a bit with them while you are walking through the cities of dull Russia, they will recognize you and if you are cool enough...take you in. Summer 2020 I gonna be once again in the Ural Oblasts of Russia, in the past I found the most beautiful girls there and I am very much after quality these days
(01-30-2020, 09:56 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:

Ossetians are Christians.

As for Estonia and Latvia, I have been a few times to both of them, and I still can not decide where is better in terms of girls. Very good quality in both of these places, and I really like the native (Baltic, whitout russian heritage) girls personalities.
(01-31-2020, 06:37 PM)Rocha Wrote: Ossetians are Christians.

As for Estonia and Latvia, I have been a few times to both of them, and I still can not decide where is better in terms of girls. Very good quality in both of these places, and I really like the native (Baltic, whitout russian heritage) girls personalities.

The point of my question was about his use of term "Caucasus Russia."  Technically, that refers to the North Caucasus which is in Russian itself but I find that many people incorrectly refer to Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan as "Caucasus Russia" when they are about as non-Russian as you can get.  

15% of Ossetians are still Muslim but there are huge populations of Muslims in Caucasus region of Russia.

I am not so much interested in the true Caucasus region as such, I haven't been there but I usually stay away from extreme religious regions of the world. Not out of fear for my safety but simply for the possibility to approach girls during the day. I am not a hunter in a way that I stay in a strategic corner all day waiting for girls to come by for the approach. I simply let in naturally happen, but in religious places it usually does not happen.

I like the Urals in Russia a lot, been there probably three times already and always had success in medium-sized odd towns where no tourists go to. The main aim for me is to be in places that don't have any significant tourist sights to speak of, as those are good to approach sweet (mentally undamaged by endless approaches) girls.
(01-30-2020, 08:48 PM)seth_rose Wrote: Currently in Bucharest. By no means a Romania expert though--ChangeisHard123 made some good points though.

Some of the Romanian cities you listed are quite small though. Craiova and Ploesti? Those are small, boring cities. Would be better to go to Bucharest, or cities like Cluj and Iasi, where there are universities with lots of cute girls.

I am actually planning to hit Romania and Serbia, Montenegro from April onwards till the summer starts, do you know the university schedules for the summer in those cities? I would be leaving along with them.
El Pluto-- other than yekaterinburg what other towns do you recommend?

Ive read urdmurtia has the highest concentration of redheads in the world so I want to visit there.
I can't recommend Yekaterinburg in the summer, it's a huge student city and everybody is leaving to the countryside.

The middle-class to poor ones usually go to visit their babushkas in the countryside, while the upper classes traveling overseas.

In udmurtia (ishevsk) I did not come across too many redheads, they are more in tartastan. Udmurtia has many blondes slavic looking ones.

I can vouch for Saratov, magnitogorsk, samara, penza, but there are also many other cities in that region
(02-14-2020, 02:25 AM)El Puto Loco Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 08:48 PM)seth_rose Wrote: Currently in Bucharest. By no means a Romania expert though--ChangeisHard123 made some good points though.

I am actually planning to hit Romania and Serbia, Montenegro from April onwards till the summer starts, do you know the university schedules for the summer in those cities? I would be leaving along with them.

Montengro is tough work in any season, I recommend against gaming there unles you have something else going on in the country.

Do you mean you will be living amongst them?