How to Increase Your Retention with Girls
Full Guide to increasing your retention with girls. This video breaks down the key rules to make her your booty call or girlfriend

1. Give Her the Ultimate Sexual Experience - This is key. If you can make a girl cum, your chances of having her come back for more increase. If you can make her cum 10 times, they increase significantly. (The book Sex God Method by Daniel Rose was a big game changer for me as well as buying the Hitachi Magic Wand)

2. Cuddle & chill after - The faster you’re guys part ways after sex, the more likely she is to categorize you as “just a ONS”. This is why if I hook up with a girl who I think has Booty call or girlfriend potential, I will always shoot the Shit with her for a while after sex. Abs typically, fuck her numerous times throughout the night to give her an even better sexual experience

3. After sex text - You basically want to send her some variation of “I had fun last night”. Doesn’t have to be those exact words, but that’s the point you want to get across. (Video has several examples of what exactly I text after sex)

4. Get second session in ASAP - You want to meet up with her again while you’re still hot on her mind to solidify everything. Ideally within a few days. No need to be fancy here, just invite her to your place

5. Maintain consistent frame - If you’re looking for just a booty call then don’t start inviting her to dinners or doing fancy dates. You want to avoid giving her mixed signals.
6. Meet up regularly - Emotions aren’t set in stone, they wax and wane, and the more time you spend apart the more they will recede. That’s why it’s important to meet up with the girl on a somewhat regular basis if you’re looking to keep her around. If I’m trying to keep it casual then I will do 1-2x a week

7. Don’t become needy - The fastest way to kill any kind of relationship is to become needy. Don’t fall into this trap. You likely got the girl, by bieng a cool non needy guy, and if you go from that to a needy chode then it’s only a matter of time until she walks away
^ Youre a glutton for punishment aren't you ?

Here's a pro tip. If youre going to try and teach men how to up their game dont do it dressed like an extra from Duck Dynasty while sitting on a pleather futon. 

[Image: 26b671363a2146dd6a6233c1b4f34cdf.jpg]
Here’s my pro tip... being a hater isn’t going to get you anywhere in life
FinchFry - I love your useless updates.

PLEASE give us more as they are both enjoyably and amusingly badly written and argued.

Your lack of game knowledge is a wonderful thing in that it entertains and amuses other forum members.
And all of this for free.. Smile

PS. Ignore tha haters.. they're going nowhere in life - whereas you.. you're Going Places. For Real.
Still waiting for any one of you guys to point out one specific thing im wrong about..
Fuck!
Do I tell him now?

Or do I drag this out a little more..?

Congratulations FinchFry.. you are solid gold entertainment.

Can you give us some style and fashion tips please?
(01-27-2020, 01:20 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote: Here's a pro tip. If youre going to try and teach men how to up their game dont do it dressed like an extra from Duck Dynasty while sitting on a pleather futon. 

I wasn't going to view the video, but after this comment, I got curious.

Just wanted to let you know, Finch, that when you're checking your traffic metrics, you should subtract one from your meager view-count of 428.

Seriously, though, you should be PM'ing me begging for some style tips. You look like absolute garbage.
Well, that would be valid criticism if I was making a video on style or fashion. However, since I’m wearing sweatpants and a tank top it’s pretty clear that idgaf about how I’m dressed in the video. Got any other brilliant words of wisdom?
Why would anyone trust a guy in a sweatpants and a tank top to give him advice on women?

You're clearly socially tone deaf. Anyone who took your advice to heart would be a moron.
@FinchFry

How to Look Great in sweatpants and a tank top?

Simples! -------- Look Great in Sweatpants and a Tank Top!

You're Welcome Smile
https://youtu.be/XYRHMfr603I

Method man is me in the back
Thousands of people seem to just fine
Posting YouTube videos looking like a slob is like showing up to a business meeting looking like a slob. It technically doesn't make you unqualified, but anyone with half a brain is going to be really unlikely to take you serious.

The only reason someone would do that is if they are intentionally being disrespectful or they have zero social awareness.

It's basically just telling the world that you're a lazy fuck and proud of it. Have some damn self-respect.
(01-27-2020, 04:54 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: Thousands of people seem to just fine

^ a ha!

ANNNND its back to the old game. Smile

Thats more like it Finch Fry.

You're back to the 'what gives?' 'whats everyone's problem?' persona.
Got Suits taking you up on it as well..

like the guy wandering round a high end bar wearing a clapboard promoting his sandwich stand  and then complaining bitterly about 'just promoting his business' every time he gets kicked out.

Youve got passive aggression issues and your oh-so-cutting-edge-YouTube advice is actually playing second fiddle to your need to piss people off, start conflict and then shrug your shoulders, asking 'whats everyones problem?' as you sit back.

The criticism is actually what you came looking for.

You want to see anger and criticism displayed by others so that you dont have to deal with these difficult emotions in yourself.

I dont know what your seemingly misplaced anger is about, it was none of my business... Now I think its your parents.

Rather than contact a professional and work through these unresolved issues with them.. I suggest that you air them on here.

I'm all ears, my passive aggressive friend.
@suits Agree to disagree. I’ve had professional jobs most of my life. Had to dress up and didn’t like it. My dream was to have a job that would allow me to work remotely, start when I want, and wear what I want

You say, that me dressing down in my vid takes away from it. That’s your opinion. Mine is that it doesn’t make much of a difference. Maybe I could get 5% more views/likes by dressing up nice. But, I know I could get at 50% more by being a lot more clickbaity. It’s one of those things that I don’t want to do. Plus, for some strange reason I get the feeling your “feedback” isn’t designed to help me improve my content, but to find a reason to bitch..
Thats it buddy.

Let the anger flow through your veins.

Like a tough little 13 year old in a grown mans body.
@bienvenuto Interesting theory, except you are horribly wrong. I have zero issues communicating my feelings, especially negative ones. I just choose not to get into middle school style diss wars with you out of respect for the mods and this community. If you want to come try me in real life, feel free
(01-27-2020, 05:43 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: @bienvenuto Interesting theory, except you are horribly wrong. I have zero issues communicating my feelings, especially negative ones. I just choose not to get into middle school style diss wars with you out of respect for the mods and this community. If you want to come try me in real life, feel free

Ah, he says you're horribly wrong.

We should just take his word for it!

After all, he said you're wrong and why would he be motivated to lie?

I don't know about you, but when some lazy fucker in sweatpants with a failing Youtube channel tells me that he doesn't have issues, I immediate accept his words as the epitome of truth.
(01-27-2020, 05:43 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: @bienvenuto Interesting theory, except you are horribly wrong.

>>>I have zero issues communicating my feelings, especially negative ones.<<

I just choose not to get into >>middle school style<< diss wars with you out of respect for the mods and this community.

ALSO OP:
If you want to come try me in real life, feel free

Irony levels are high..