Argentina Data Sheet by Mister Happy
Hi guys this Argentina Data Sheet is mostly about the Capital, "CABA" as it is sometimes called in Argentina, Buenos Aires as it is known overseas, and Provincia, sometimes known as Greater Buenos Aires, or the province of Buenos Aires. Kind of like how we have New York City, and also the state of New York or upstate New York etc. It's mainly about living in the capital and dating women from the area outside the capital, a very important distinction.
I will compare a little with the Dominican Republic, or Colombia, where just about any woman is going to "date" you if you pay her "taxi fare".
Certainly you can find some women in Argentina who are going to be all too happy to go home with you if you pay their taxi fare. Many of them will in fact be from Dominican Republic. However this data sheet is going to deal with real dating with real women.
Although I have travelled to Provinicia and other areas such as Rosario quite a bit, where cost of living is significantly less, I think the place foreigners are going to be most comfortable is in the capital, more specifically, in neighborhoods such as Recoleta, Palermo, Centro, etc.  
There are several factors which in my mind put Argentina ahead of more well known destinations such as Dominican Republic and Colombia.
1. Safety. Argentina is not a Nanny State, and bad things can still happen to dumb people, but you will not be subject to random violent crime, your belongings will be fairly safe, outside some touristy areas like Boca where people get mugged when they flash too much bling. You won't get horrible diseases if you aren't dumb and don't eat on the street.
2. Fit in. If you're a white Yank, Brit, Aussie, etc., you are going to fit in, inside the capital at least, because there has been significant European immigration. People often come up to me in the streets and ask me direction, they have no way to know I'm not from Argentina unless I talk. Outside the capital, people are quicker to assume I am a foreigner. But it isn't like the DR, where I always felt I had a target on my back saying charge me more I'm a gringo.
3. Dancing. Although tango and other dances are associated with Argentina, you don't actually need to be able to dance and in this regard Argentines are more reserved than many other Latin American countries.
4. Food. Pizzas, hamburgers, croissants, etc are very popular. You will not have to eat any spicy food.
5. Cheap. You can rent in Recoleta for $400 usd/month and eat for $5/meal in average restaurant. If you buy carry out which is still very good food could be less $2 a meal. So if you're retired with almost any type of pension or have some small amount of online income this might work for you.
6. Easy residency and immigration. You can easily renew your 90-day tourist visa by taking a ferry across the River Plata to Uruguay, very low cost. You can also get permanent residency easily and citizenship after spending a mere two years in country. No other country is this easy to get citizenship.
7. Women are beautiful, mostly 50/50 mix European mostly Spanish/Italian with native American, very little African admixture. So most people coming from the USA, who are used to latinos of north America, central America and the Caribbean, who tend to have significant African heritage, will just think everyone is white.
8. Women from the capital are reportedly quite difficult to pick up (Roosh's Argentina Compendium and other writing from Roosh forums at least say this) but the first night in country I flagged a young woman I pipelined on Craigslist a few weeks before my arrival. You can score more easily focusing on women from Provincia than with women from the capital, and the differences which make the women from Provincia less appealing to local men will be invisible to you. I later met many other women on Tinder and Facebook in following months. Naturally huge numbers flaked. But I approached this with almost no Spanish, just using google translate, so almost all online game. And then after I dated enough women and enough hymens were destroyed I learned enough Spanish to converse more or less and make regular girlfriend.
9. Wife material. I think if you're looking for serious relationships, and not just a one night stand, Argentina is a good choice, in my opinion better looking women with much better morals than you would find in the DR, Colombia, etc. Although the more educated and more European the women are, the more likely they are to be hysterical and ascribe to more feminist agendas just as they would back in the world. Still, Argentina is not a hardened feminist country, it is a pro-life country and being a mother and taking care of the house are still very important life goals for women, perhaps because it isn't a nanny state, and women are a little more afraid for their security and want a strong guy around.  
10. Great wifi, dependable, in apartments and cafes everywhere.

I will continue to add more details here as time goes on, especially explaining how you can use "online game" very easily with google translate until your Spanish gets up to speed for offline game. About me, I am white, blond with blue eyes. I would say "athletic" at least not fat but not ripped either, not quite 50 yet but getting there although I look younger, and average height. So I think this will be a great datasheet for those guys who don't have much game and don't have a huge bank roll and want to pick up chicks while living a café lifestyle. Perhaps ambitious young ripped Chads with mad dance skills and huge bankrolls can do better on their own haha. But if you don't have those things maybe this data will help Smile
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
Some typical young women you will find on Tinder. In Argentina soccer is very important. The blond is a "hincha de river" or fan of the River Plate soccer team. The other information is height (she is 1.66 meters or 5'4" tall). She appears to be swimming in the River Plate. She is more European in appearance and physically larger. The black haired lady is a fan of Boca Juniors. She is 27 kilometers away (in Provincia). The Boca fan is more native American, darker in color, shorter, and physically smaller, and of course lives in Provincia. I had the greatest success with more indigenous women such as the Boca fan here, with less competition than with more European women, and the indigenous women will appreciate your European features more.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks man. Can you tell us the truth about the difference between Recoleta and Palermo for someone trying to figure out where to get an apartment? Especially somebody with weak Spanish.
Argentina is definitely on my list. Thanks for this.
(12-12-2019, 02:39 AM)Jetset Wrote: Thanks man. Can you tell us the truth about the difference between Recoleta and Palermo for someone trying to figure out where to get an apartment? Especially somebody with weak Spanish.

I have lived in Recoleta and Palermo. I much prefer Recoleta, it is smaller and more central, you basically don't need to use public transportation if you live in Recoleta. You can walk to anything you need. Palermo is a large area, so to get anywhere outside Palermo and even to get around inside Palermo, you need to take bus, subway, taxi, etc. There are a large number of bars and clubs in Recoleta which you can walk to and between. Palermo has many bars and clubs also but you can't live next to all of them so you wind up taking taxis more often. To really discuss Palermo in detail though you would need an actual location, or particular section of Palermo, since it is so large, it is difficult to discuss the entire area. So basically you can live in Recoleta, and on the odd occasion you want to go to a bar in Palermo, take a cab.

Especially if you have weak Spanish, I think the city is easier to grasp if you are walking around, seeing stores you need, so the more compact area of Recoleta is nicer. There are several Irish pubs in Recoleta, and a number of brew pubs etc all within walking distance of the cemetery, also a large 24-hour supermarket.

Obviously having a bar you can walk to from your apartment has logistical advantages when trying to get the lady to come home with you, 24 hour supermarket is also great if you need some type of last minute purchase like alcohol or snacks or condoms etc.

Centro (San Nicolas) is also a possible choice, although it is noisy and there aren't as many supermarkets, just convenience stores. Palermo is a choice for many people (just not my choice). Balvanera and Montserrat are more economical options and walkable however starting to get too far away/poorer reputation. Walkable means walkable for you. No woman in heels is going to walk to those places with you, you will have to catch a cab if you're with someone. Of all these, Recoleta is probably the only one walkable for a chick in heels. Retiro is not really an option, it just happens to be on the map.

I also uploaded a Palermo map, Plaza Italia is the subway stop/bus stop. There are many bars going down Thames street or in that area, especially at Plazoleta Julio Cortazar. Plaza Italia is easily connected by mass transit, there are also large supermarkets, so that is one area in Palermo I can recommend staying in.

If you get outside of areas such as Recoleta, Palermo, Centro, etc, you also have fewer women who want to meet you since they must consider their commute home.

(12-12-2019, 01:34 PM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 02:39 AM)Jetset Wrote: Thanks man. Can you tell us the truth about the difference between Recoleta and Palermo for someone trying to figure out where to get an apartment? Especially somebody with weak Spanish.

I have lived in Recoleta and Palermo. I much prefer Recoleta, it is smaller and more central, you basically don't need to use public transportation if you live in Recoleta. You can walk to anything you need. Palermo is a large area, so to get anywhere outside Palermo and even to get around inside Palermo, you need to take bus, subway, taxi, etc. There are a large number of bars and clubs in Recoleta which you can walk to and between. Palermo has many bars and clubs also but you can't live next to all of them so you wind up taking taxis more often. To really discuss Palermo in detail though you would need an actual location, or particular section of Palermo, since it is so large, it is difficult to discuss the entire area. So basically you can live in Recoleta, and on the odd occasion you want to go to a bar in Palermo, take a cab.

Especially if you have weak Spanish, I think the city is easier to grasp if you are walking around, seeing stores you need, so the more compact area of Recoleta is nicer. There are several Irish pubs in Recoleta, and a number of brew pubs etc all within walking distance of the cemetery, also a large 24-hour supermarket.

Obviously having a bar you can walk to from your apartment has logistical advantages when trying to get the lady to come home with you, 24 hour supermarket is also great if you need some type of last minute purchase like alcohol or snacks or condoms etc.

Centro (San Nicolas) is also a possible choice, although it is noisy and there aren't as many supermarkets, just convenience stores. Palermo is a choice for many people (just not my choice). Balvanera and Montserrat are more economical options and walkable however starting to get too far away/poorer reputation. Walkable means walkable for you. No woman in heels is going to walk to those places with you, you will have to catch a cab if you're with someone. Of all these, Recoleta is probably the only one walkable for a chick in heels. Retiro is not really an option, it just happens to be on the map.

I also uploaded a Palermo map, Plaza Italia is the subway stop/bus stop. There are many bars going down Thames street or in that area, especially at Plazoleta Julio Cortazar. Plaza Italia is easily connected by mass transit, there are also large supermarkets, so that is one area in Palermo I can recommend staying in.

If you get outside of areas such as Recoleta, Palermo, Centro, etc, you also have fewer women who want to meet you since they must consider their commute home.
You and I have nearly the same demographics.  Did you get the feel that western-style egalitarian dating (same age(ish), same socioeconomic background, etc.) was the norm there? Or would you say it has more of Colombia feel where you are not (necessarily) limited by age for dating women <40 years old.
(12-12-2019, 03:26 PM)OviOs Wrote: You and I have nearly the same demographics.  Did you get the feel that western-style egalitarian dating (same age(ish), same socioeconomic background, etc.) was the norm there? Or would you say it has more of Colombia feel where you are not (necessarily) limited by age for dating women <40 years old.

I never felt limited. I am mostly with women in their 20's, maybe up to mid-30's. Many are lower socioeconomic background than me (let us say not college educated) especially the low 20's. Some are college-educated professions, especially in the mid-30's.  My impression of Colombia is that they are often gold-diggers looking for taxi fare? And you can find that in Argentina. But I am talking about real dating without an upfront monetary transaction. That is one benefit Argentina has over Colombia and the DR for me, is that you can date real people (and shave a few decades off the acceptable dating ages).

You won't exactly get white God status, however especially with more indigenous women your white features would outweigh age, and I don't think age is as big a deal here anyway.
Awesome datasheet!
do you know the best daygame areas/streets in Buenos Aires?
(12-13-2019, 01:31 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: do you know the best daygame areas/streets in Buenos Aires?

There is a big park north/northeast of the cemetery in Recoleta with many women on weekends. The cemetery itself is surrounded by many sidewalk cafes, bars with sidewalk seating, MacDonald's, Starbucks, a mall, so many easy approaches.
The past week has been a whirlwind, but today I want to talk about "sword fight game" or "batalla de sables" in Spanish, basically a cuck couple from Provincia wants me to raw dog the hot petite young wife while the cuck watches. haha.
Why would Argentines want to be cucked by a foreigner? There is a strong racial component, as the ultimate fantasy is to be humiliated on a daily basis following your wife who is of your own race while pushing around a baby carriage with an obviously racially different baby. This couple happens to have much darker indigenous features than me of course as I am 100% white and they are probably 50% indigenous. They are in the campo, so I also have a nicer house, nicer bed, nicer sheets, nicer bathroom etc. than they do, coming to my house is like going to a love hotel for them. And I am far away and unlikely to come to the guy's house and try to hit on his wife while he is at work.
The first rule of Sword Fight Club
Always assume you are talking to the husband. I am pretty sure the person I am talking to now in wasap is the husband pretending to be the wife. The wife is much less explicit, when I talk with her in person, she is horny for strange dick, and happy to jack hubs off while he watches, but she doesn't get excited describing the details of the scenario in which her husband is being humiliated basically. Although I think there must be a strong homo component to guys who like to be cuckolded, from what I see, they are also interested in maintaining the relationship with the wife, and are afraid of losing her, so don't write sweet nothings in your chats, as the guy will see and get jealous and then the couple will dump you.
Second Rule of Sword Fight Club
The cucks like to fantasize so they are happy to waste huge amounts of your time pretending to be the wife and discussing the scenario and may get off from the fantasy without ever meeting, so best not to waste too much time talking and getting them excited since once they get off they are less likely to meet, or you might start expressing interest in meeting the wife without the husband and they will close shop and go somewhere else. Some cucks may never even meet you, their wife may not even know about their cuck fantasy, so they get online and get random guys to share their fantasy virtually but don't have the guts to follow through. So I just focus on logistics and when/where to meet when online, except this couple I already met before so I was ok discussing the details.
Third Rule of Sword Fight Club
This guy wants to jack off while watching his wife get banged out, or perhaps he wants to masturbate later while cleaning up the creampie, or jack off while remembering the humiliation of his cuckolding I don't know. Still it is important to stress to the cuck that there is strictly no actual physical male to male contact, and no alone time with guys without the wife. On the other hand you want the guy to get what he wants so he will keep coming back.
In this screen shot we are discussing this important logistical aspect of the sword fight, it can be tricky sometimes to do while someone is watching you due to "stage fright". In this case he couldn't cum "acabo" because he thought I was looking at him, of course I wasn't lol (((no homo))). So his wife tried to masturbate him at the side of the bed while I was banging her. I vaguely remember this but I mentally blocked him so I could focus on her. Then after I creampied her they went in the bathroom and I assume she finished him off somehow while he was performing "clean up on aisle 5".
So you want the cuck to somehow enjoy himself so he keeps cumming back but with no homo.

Some ideas of prices from La Continental, a café with sidewalk seating next to the cemetery in Recoleta, a great place to approach women walking by or seated on the sidewalk. For a "complete" breakfast (3 croissants, orange juice, and café con leche) 180 pesos a little less than $3usd at today's exchange rate. A grilled ham and cheese sandwich with café con leche is 160 pesos, and a half pint of Imperial (a beer a step up from Quilmes) with two pieces of mozzarella pizza is 175 pesos.

An approximation of the cuckold couple wife - not really her, just a random Tinder profile, just an idea what she looks like. Very petite, slender, darker features, but shapely. It's fun enough as she is quite cute and it is a little kinky banging a "forbidden fruit". I don't want to get all Rooshy and go on about the morality of it all, but at some level it just isn't sustainable: the logistics don't always work well, and of course you can't really develop a close connection since she is with someone else. Still would repeat for now. I also often get introductions to other people, so I find it is worth it to give things a shot and try to be a nice guy and get along with people, take each opportunity to learn more about life here and expand my social circle, even if I am banging someone who isn't my first choice, since I find about the only way to get social circle here is to bang chicks and then become friends with their friends.

Met Mister Happy in BA this summer, he definitely knows his stuff.
This is a good data sheet. Thank's!
(12-19-2019, 08:38 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: Some ideas of prices from La Continental, a café with sidewalk seating next to the cemetery in Recoleta, a great place to approach women walking by or seated on the sidewalk. For a "complete" breakfast (3 croissants, orange juice, and café con leche) 180 pesos a little less than $3usd at today's exchange rate. A grilled ham and cheese sandwich with café con leche is 160 pesos, and a half pint of Imperial (a beer a step up from Quilmes) with two pieces of mozzarella pizza is 175 pesos.

An approximation of the cuckold couple wife - not really her, just a random Tinder profile, just an idea what she looks like. Very petite, slender, darker features, but shapely. It's fun enough as she is quite cute and it is a little kinky banging a "forbidden fruit". I don't want to get all Rooshy and go on about the morality of it all, but at some level it just isn't sustainable: the logistics don't always work well, and of course you can't really develop a close connection since she is with someone else. Still would repeat for now. I also often get introductions to other people, so I find it is worth it to give things a shot and try to be a nice guy and get along with people, take each opportunity to learn more about life here and expand my social circle, even if I am banging someone who isn't my first choice, since I find about the only way to get social circle here is to bang chicks and then become friends with their friends.

Honestly, tho that food in those pictures is only worth about 3 dollars anyway.. it's not like its quality shit

Edit* I would also add you can find that same type of food for approx. the same amount in just about every single 2nd/3rd world country... in Latin America or wherever else... the price drop of food like that is nothing
(12-29-2019, 02:39 PM)Manufactured_doubt Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 08:38 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: Some ideas of prices from La Continental, a café with sidewalk seating next to the cemetery in Recoleta, a great place to approach women walking by or seated on the sidewalk. For a "complete" breakfast (3 croissants, orange juice, and café con leche) 180 pesos a little less than $3usd at today's exchange rate. A grilled ham and cheese sandwich with café con leche is 160 pesos, and a half pint of Imperial (a beer a step up from Quilmes) with two pieces of mozzarella pizza is 175 pesos.

Honestly, tho that food in those pictures is only worth about 3 dollars anyway.. it's not like its quality shit

Edit* I would also add you can find that same type of food for approx. the same amount in just about every single 2nd/3rd world country... in Latin America or wherever else... the price drop of food like that is nothing

This particular café is a chain restaurant with several franchises, and there is a quality standard i.e. you won't get sick, no flies or roaches, free wifi, air conditioning, decent bathrooms, etc.  And this one is next to a large tourist attraction. There are also Starbucks and Macdonalds close by that cost twice as much. Around this tourist attraction, it is the cheapest. I am sure you can find cheaper restaurants even in other 3rd world countries but don't think you'll get the same quality, and I'm not writing about other countries lol. You can also find better food, but I am talking about a place you might want to enjoy a coffee while getting online on the free wifi, or to meet a chick that doesn't suck and not $4 lattes, not expensive dining. I listed some promos, for an idea of prices, there is a full menu. But if you want a quick snack and watch chicks walk by, I highly recommend
(12-29-2019, 06:14 PM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 02:39 PM)Manufactured_doubt Wrote:

This particular café is a chain restaurant with several franchises, and there is a quality standard i.e. you won't get sick, no flies or roaches, free wifi, air conditioning, decent bathrooms, etc.  And this one is next to a large tourist attraction. There are also Starbucks and Macdonalds close by that cost twice as much. Around this tourist attraction, it is the cheapest. I am sure you can find cheaper restaurants even in other 3rd world countries but don't think you'll get the same quality, and I'm not writing about other countries lol. You can also find better food, but I am talking about a place you might want to enjoy a coffee while getting online on the free wifi, or to meet a chick that doesn't suck and not $4 lattes, not expensive dining. I listed some promos, for an idea of prices, there is a full menu. But if you want a quick snack and watch chicks walk by, I highly recommend

yes, please forgive me Mister Happy- I did not mean to try to make you sad - 

I appreciate your market research and photos - just wanted to add my 2 cents that is worth possibly 1 cent 

it is a solid chain option no doubt
Nice writeup. When you say rent is $400 usd/month, does this mean you'd have to sign a contract somewhere, or is it possible to find a decent place in a nice area for this price on airbnb? Have you been to any other cities like Cordoba?

I spent a lot of time in Colombia this year. Lots of people I met told me not to bother with Argentina because Colombia is so much better. I'm pretty curious about Argentina, especially since USD go so far right now.
How do you exchange USD for the local currency? Do you get a good rate if you just withdraw money from your US bank account using a local ATM (assuming it's a Charles Schwab or a similar account which reimburses ATM fees)? Or do you bring dollars and exchange it at a local bank? Or do you have to look for Chinese jewelers or whatever to get the best rates?
(12-31-2019, 02:13 AM)mike Wrote: Nice writeup. When you say rent is $400 usd/month, does this mean you'd have to sign a contract somewhere, or is it possible to find a decent place in a nice area for this price on airbnb? Have you been to any other cities like Cordoba?

I spent a lot of time in Colombia this year. Lots of people I met told me not to bother with Argentina because Colombia is so much better. I'm pretty curious about Argentina, especially since USD go so far right now.

I know what you mean. Did you enjoy Colum?