Male Birth Control Injection
https://interestingengineering.com/world...t-6-months

Quote:The responsibility of taking birth control may become a shared one in as soon as six months' time. Scientists from the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) have just successfully completed clinical trials of the world's first-ever male contraceptive injection.
All that awaits the birth control's destiny is for the authorities to approve the drug. 
RELATED: FIRST EVER CHLAMYDIA VACCINE SHOWS PROMISING RESULTS DURING TRIAL
If all goes well, the product could be on sale to men in just six months, and its effects will last as long as 13 years.
Finally, the weight of bearing the exclusive duty of taking birth control can be lifted from women's shoulders. Can you hear women across the world cheering in unison?

Plot twist: Women are going to be full on angry about this. This was talked about over at Roosh, but essentially, we predicted that the moment men got the power of sex back into our control, women were going to go furious because they just lost the one power they had since the sexual revolution. Before women rights, women had to look beautiful and use the power of sex to get a man, so they could get money. When welfare and women rights came, women now had not only the power of sex over men, but could get money whenever they wanted. But now that men are finally getting control over whether they have kids or not, women are going to go nuclear.

Let this be an example of the outrage:

[Image: L41DZfk.png]

All of the above is the slutty woman getting scared of the future that is about be pulled up from underneath women. The majority of women disliking that post were women, btw. A mix of men and women gave a thumbs up.
I thought that IUD was a pretty good option for girls?
(11-25-2019, 01:40 AM)SC87 Wrote: I thought that IUD was a pretty good option for girls?

I've heard mixed reviews.  Some (guys and girls I've spoken to) love it because they can go domeless without having the weight gain and other side effects of the pill.  But others apparently get all the pain and side effects you read about online.

Maybe it's a fit issue, device shape vs. anatomy.
(11-24-2019, 09:54 PM)Manbeline Wrote: ...

[Image: L41DZfk.png]

All of the above is the slutty woman getting scared of the future that is about be pulled up from underneath women. The majority of women disliking that post were women, btw. A mix of men and women gave a thumbs up.

I think you're reading that post with an overly heavy 'red pill' filter.

Seems more like a "it's not fair!" whine rather than a "dammit now we can't trap them!" regret.

The whole "women will fight tooth and nail to deny men's birth control" smells like a trope. I mean think about it... there's no outrage that men have access to vasectomies (costing about $1,000 max).

edit: ...and those bitches can cry all they want, I'm not taking no male birth control either!
(11-25-2019, 02:55 AM)Stealth Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 01:40 AM)SC87 Wrote: I thought that IUD was a pretty good option for girls?

I've heard mixed reviews.  Some (guys and girls I've spoken to) love it because they can go domeless without having the weight gain and other side effects of the pill.  But others apparently get all the pain and side effects you read about online.

Maybe it's a fit issue, device shape vs. anatomy.

This chick that's paranoid about me knocking her up is against using the pill outside of emergencies and I haven't been banging her with a condom, she wants IUD because she thinks the pill fucks girls up, I guess if the IUD became and issue it could easily be removed from what I understand anyway. 

I'm not gonna trust it enough to blast in her all the time but I shouldn't have to worry as much, there's no way I'm talking some injection though, if anything I get a vasectomy but sometimes they aren't reversible.
(11-24-2019, 09:54 PM)Manbeline Wrote: [Image: L41DZfk.png]

What a retard.
hell fucking no
Anal is the best birth control.
IUDs are stupid effective.

If I had to estimate ive blasted inside girls with IUDs probably 2,000 times over the last few years and not one pregnancy incident whatsoever.

I would trust IUD over almost every other method of birth control honestly. I'm fucking spoiled at this point, creampies are the most fun. Whenever I wesr a condom or have to pull out it's just not as good.

To keep it on topic though I'm not injecting shit, fuck that.
(12-13-2019, 06:40 AM)Smash Wrote: Anal is the best birth control.

Yeah lol. That is what they say in Argentina, espoused by Jesus and the Pope: "No al aborto, coja por el orto" (No to abortion, fuck in the ass). I am certainly not getting an injection in the groin fuck that. Like hell it is reversible at anytime. They have no way to know that, since this injection is very new and hasn't been in use long enough to know long-term ill effects.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)