best EE counrtys and Online sites to line up plates
I have been gps spoofing on tinder and bumble in EE countries.

Get hardly any matches.

I'm looking for free online dating websites that work in EE to line up girls.

Do any good ones exist?
(11-23-2019, 12:04 AM)Toles Wrote: I have been gps spoofing on tinder and bumble in EE countries.  

Get hardly any matches.

I'm looking for free online dating websites that work in EE to line up girls.

Do any good ones exist?

depends...what you mean by good.
if your looking for hot girls...avoid online dating completely

in life if something is easy its for a reason. it can be easy to get laid alot from online cause the quality is so low. ask any guy if hes being honest. 

If you want hot girls 7 or above you have to get off-line and onto the streets or clubs.

if your content with 6.5's if your super lucky, usually 4-6s and below then tinder and bumble are the main online apps.
plenty of fish is another, ok cupid, badoo.  
but good ones's nope.

if your not getting any matches its 100% because of your pictures
your pictures are what get you your matches.
if your not atleast a 6, cute guy your gonna struggle.
every picture shows girls a story about who you are. if your pictures suck they wont wanna get to know you.
just saying it how it is.

if I were you id hit places with the highest population so you increase your chances of having more dates. e.g London in uk. NYC in America.
EE id still look into London, maybe berlin, maybe madrid. look at the highest population cities in EE. avoid 2nd n 3rd tier cities if your sole focus is online dating.

but whatever do sort your pictures out first Wink
Cheeky is 100 percent correct. Photos and age lead to the matches. But the talent is much lower online compare to finding chicks in real life. If you are pipe lining form another country and have not choice you can try tinder, badoo, and mamba.ru. for the EE countries.
(11-23-2019, 11:15 AM)Jeptomf Wrote: Cheeky is 100 percent correct. Photos and age lead to the matches. But the talent is much lower online compare to finding chicks in real life. If you are pipe lining form another country and have not choice you can try tinder, badoo, and mamba.ru. for the EE countries.

heard mamba is used in south America but cant confirm this til January/feb when I visit medellin