The gay wingman (are stories true?)
What a stroke of good luck, I have a buddy in the area who I've known for quite some time, but hadn't been going out with him in social settings. We were just more acquaintances.

He brings up the other day "I don't really hit those bars, or waste my time chasing girls because I'm gay, but I can probably help you, if you want."

Now that the offer is on the table, I'll take him up on it. We share similar interests, but I always heard gays make the best wingmen. It helps that we know each other for some time, as well.

Thoughts on utilizing gay wings, and how to get the most utility out of it?
The reason women like gays is because they know there isn't any ulterior motive with them. They can say and do whatever they want with no repercussions.

I don't like hanging around gay guys though, because ultimately I don't believe you can be friends with them. They'll eventually hit on you in subtle/non-subtle ways if you're decent looking. Which circles back to why women and gays are friends instead of men and women, and gays and straights as friends.
I think I agree with you.

I don't hang around gays much, but often times they have a lot of female friends.

One friend of mine, says the gays would just basically throw women his way. He said that accordingly, were the best wingmen he had ever had.
They say you're the average of your five closest friends. So I'd think it would make you a bit gay, yourself, and pretty quickly.

At least if you don't pull, you don't really have to go home alone. If you know what I mean.
(11-08-2019, 06:41 PM)WombRaider Wrote: They say you're the average of your five closest friends. So I'd think it would make you a bit gay, yourself, and pretty quickly.

At least if you don't pull, you don't really have to go home alone. If you know what I mean.

What? Are you saying I'm gay because I have a gay friend?
Try it and report back.
(11-08-2019, 04:38 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: What a stroke of good luck, I have a buddy in the area who I've known for quite some time, but hadn't been going out with him in social settings. We were just more acquaintances.

He brings up the other day "I don't really hit those bars, or waste my time chasing girls because I'm gay, but I can probably help you, if you want."

Now that the offer is on the table, I'll take him up on it. We share similar interests, but I always heard gays make the best wingmen. It helps that we know each other for some time, as well.

Thoughts on utilizing gay wings, and how to get the most utility out of it?

If he's a cool guy, I'd place more emphasis on cultivating the friendship and see him less as a utility for picking up chicks.

I don't know what the posters above are talking about with gay dudes subtly hitting on you.... even the flaming ones in my experience seem to be mindful of who's about that life and who's not. If you get out enough, you'll come to know a significant number of gay dudes who see 'the scene' as ridiculous. Not every gay guy is a delicate fabulous limp-wristed faggot and, in the words of my gay cousin, some of them chafe at being "some spoiled basic white girl's pet gay friend".

To answer your question, I would welcome him as a wing, but only to the extent you're actually friends on a night out. The stories are true based on my life experience — that most girls are more receptive if you're with a friend who's gay. You'll notice this especially if you ever end up at a mixed gay club with a mixed group and stumble across all the straight girls there with their guards down!
(11-08-2019, 06:43 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 06:41 PM)WombRaider Wrote: They say you're the average of your five closest friends. So I'd think it would make you a bit gay, yourself, and pretty quickly.

What? Are you saying I'm gay because I have a gay friend?

Just kidding.

I used to have a gay friend and he did hit on me, though. He'd get drunk and get a little bold. Not a big deal, though. And I did get laid directly because of him once. His friend came into town, we all went out, and she came home with me.
If you enjoy his company then go for it, but if you only want to hang out with him because he might make a good wingman, you might be disappointed.
I thought I wrote a gay club thread here once. Its a frickin gold mine. And they're super fun places to party.

Gay clubs are crawling with straight chicks because they like to party there.

I would go there with my gay guy friends. Probably because I was giving off a masculine vibe, gay dudes would swarm around. I would be nice and play along, and then when they advanced further I told them I was not gay. Most would say "oh, well then let me introduce you to my straight girlfriends"  and I would introduce them to my gay friends.  Because the girls trust the gay dudes, the intro was a way of them saying "I trust this guy".  Rarely did I go home alone from these places. The only problem was the girls often would want to afterbar with the gay dudes which was a nightmare. 

I can't believe more of you are not onto this.
I've partied in gay clubs with groups of European girls in DC. It was a good time. One of the few club environments left where the safety factor is high, whereas a lot of clubs in the US have become too ghetto.

Nonetheless, for a good time and some notches its worth a shot. I am not sure going to a gay bar alone is a good idea though. If the gay guy can bring a girl along, that's actually more his value. Gay guys know straight girls who he can introduce you to - or at least bring them along for friendly banter.
Girls at gay bars are way more friendly because theyre not sure if youre even hitting on them or not. Ive been to a gay bar where the dance floor was 65% girls grinding on eachother and none of them were rude to me because theres the plausible deniability lgbt bullshit they believe in. Way easier to get girls than a normal bar.
(11-09-2019, 12:04 AM)k pop Wrote: I thought I wrote a gay club thread here once. Its a frickin gold mine. And they're super fun places to party.

Gay clubs are crawling with straight chicks because they like to party there.

I would go there with my gay guy friends. Probably because I was giving off a masculine vibe, gay dudes would swarm around. I would be nice and play along, and then when they advanced further I told them I was not gay. Most would say "oh, well then let me introduce you to my straight girlfriends"  and I would introduce them to my gay friends.  Because the girls trust the gay dudes, the intro was a way of them saying "I trust this guy".  Rarely did I go home alone from these places. The only problem was the girls often would want to afterbar with the gay dudes which was a nightmare. 

I can't believe more of you are not onto this.

The music is better in those gay clubs but I am not there to listen to music.

I don't rely on gay wingmen or wings for that matter always but as usual I was moping around in a gay club solo to see if I can look for chicks hopefully with a wizard's sleeve and not a disco stick down below. 

So it did not take long for a girl to make an approach and after many venue bounces it was time to take her home for casual fornication.

But this was unfortunately a once off and other times I am still moping around and have to automatically reject dudes I only like women.
Surprisingly they get removed from the club for spam approaching directly and don't even look drunk to the point where they can barely stand on two feet.
I worked with and knew plenty of gay guys in London back in the day. They can be smart and intelligent people BUT

hitching your Game exploits/wingman strategy to them in any way shape or form is bad for your frame.

I've also worked with and known a few tough guy Alpha male Chads.

The returns on hanging with those guys and gaming with them are exponential.

Unless you are in a desert with only gay men as your optional wingmen, look elsewhere..
I've been to gay clubs to hunt for chicks and they can be decent, often times the girls gay friend will encourage her to bang. I've also went to a gay club when I was with a girl and it's easy because you can just relax and not worry about some guy trying to "swoop" your chick.

I guess that every gay club is different, maybe in some there are mirrors in the bathrooms and people are having orgies, who knows.

One thing about fags is that they love drama, even more than chicks.