Best Months For Traveling To Countries
I know there's information on this weather wise but I was more curious about this as far as meeting women.I think it would be cool to compare members views and see if there's some solid stats.I think it would be best to start of in the areas around the U.S. then furthet east
depends how you like your weather. e.g I like it warm/hot. for short skirts/beaches.
my friend loves the rain cause he games in malls/shops. easier for him to pull for a coffee

e.g if you wanna game on beaches in Europe youd go in, july, aug, when people are on holidays. sept/oct girls go back to uni.

to me its more about each city than the country. different cities are good at different times e.g there is a festival in Helsinki for a few days where girls get drunk on streets and wear sailor hats. so youd need to know exactly which 3 days that will be.
but there are general patterns in Europe.
It usually starts to get warm mid april and ends mid September.
turkey is still in the early to mid 20s in oct. while Norway would be 5-10 degrees. quite cold.
also other things effect meeting women not just the weather. another example would be girls studying for exams. this is generally in june for Europe. it can be harder to get girls on dates if they are taking lots of exams.
also can depend on luck e.g when I was in oslo july 2018 they had there hottest summer for 100's of years. this year it was shit didn't start til late and finished quickly.
some cities like tallin/helsinki have very unpredictable weather e.g it can be sunny then rain then sunny again then thunder in the space of 4 hours.

ideally ask an active daygamer/nightgamer/online gamer in the city your thinking about visiting and he should know the best time to visit depending on your wants/requirements like mentioned above.

I have limited experience in America but for Miami march is a good time to go. because its model season.

south America there summer is dec to march. aug (there winter) in rio is never below 15 degrees.
Mid-April to the end of May is best in Beijing. Warm, perfect spring weather. Girls in short skirts everything.
Eastern europe is best in the spring and fall. Summers can be pretty empty when a lot of the students go back to their home towns. I don't like winter because I don't like cold. The exceptions being touristy places like Odessa.
The caribbean is best in the winter, since it's slightly cooler than in the summer, not to mention summer is hurricane season. In catholic places, try not to go there during semana santa or christmas/new years because most people end up with their families.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Mexico City: Paradise weather year round except for January, February (a little cold 40's - 50's) and July (rainy)

Austin: Ideal during mid-spring in April and May and late fall in October and November. Summers are unbearably hot (100+), and winters are usually somewhat cold (freezing - mid 40's).
(11-04-2019, 12:58 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: depends how you like your weather. e.g I like it warm/hot. for short skirts/beaches.
my friend loves the rain cause he games in malls/shops. easier for him to pull for a coffee

e.g if you wanna game on beaches in Europe youd go in, july, aug, when people are on holidays. sept/oct girls go back to uni.

to me its more about each city than the country. different cities are good at different times e.g there is a festival in Helsinki for a few days where girls get drunk on streets and wear sailor hats. so youd need to know exactly which 3 days that will be.
turkey is still in the early to mid 20s in oct. while Norway would be 5-10 degrees. quite cold.
also other things effect meeting women not just the weather. another example would be girls studying for exams. this is generally in june for Europe. it can be harder to get girls on dates if they are taking lots of exams.
also can depend on luck e.g when I was in oslo july 2018 they had there hottest summer for 100's of years. this year it was shit didn't start til late and finished quickly.
some cities like tallin/helsinki have very unpredictable weather e.g it can be sunny then rain then sunny again then thunder in the space of 4 hours.

ideally ask an active daygamer/nightgamer/online gamer in the city your thinking about visiting and he should know the best time to visit depending on your wants/requirements like mentioned above.

I have limited experience in America but for Miami march is a good time to go. because its model season.

south America there summer is dec to march. aug (there winter) in rio is never below 15 degrees.

I booked a flight to Helsinki a few years ago without knowing it was Vappu. It probably is the best time to visit Helsinki.
(11-04-2019, 12:58 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: depends how you like your weather. e.g I like it warm/hot. for short skirts/beaches.

I get the weather thing but I was more interested in the time aspect. I understand that certain months are dead as far as meeting girls because of holidays which is why I asked this question.
-Bangkok: December - March is good. It rains a lot in October, so avoid it then
-Medellin: I'm not sure when the best time is, but avoid April-May. It rains everyday.
-New York City: May-June, September-October. In September make sure to hang around Union Square/ East Village/ Soho area- all the new freshman arrive for NYU and The New School. Over recent years there have been an influx of rich Chinese kids going to these schools, so it's great for white girls as well as Asians. Get these girls while they're fresh, before some club promoter swoops in and turns them into drug addict party girls.

Generally you want to avoid places during the rainy season, but it can be good if you have unlimited time. You can usually find great deals on apartments/hotels, it's a good chance to stay inside and catch up with work, and girls will still be available for you. Last year I was in Thailand during Rainy season and went to the islands. It rained hard everyday for hours, but I stayed in a crazy nice resort on Railay Beach for about $30/night, when it's usually upwards of $150. The weather was okay about half the day, so I still got to enjoy myself.