Philippines or Dominican Republic?
I love Asian women so personally would do the long flight to the Philippines or Bangkok. Take some melatonin and a sleep aid and sleep on the flight. Yes your sense of time will be fucked up but as long as you can sleep for most of the flight you should be good and besides in Bangkok you will be mostly nocturnal anyway.

I've done a ton of flying in the last 5 years and for me the worst flights are the 3-6 hour ones because they don't give you enough time to sleep. I like the 8 hour+ flights better because I can knock myself out with a sleep aid and meletonin. I arrive on the other side of the world rested.
(11-03-2019, 03:55 PM)Robert Plant Wrote: I love Asian women so personally would do the long flight to the Philippines or Bangkok. Take some melatonin and a sleep aid and sleep on the flight. Yes your sense of time will be fucked up but as long as you can sleep for most of the flight you should be good and besides in Bangkok you will be mostly nocturnal anyway.  

I've done a ton of flying in the last 5 years and for me the worst flights are the 3-6 hour ones because they don't give you enough time to sleep. I like the 8 hour+ flights better because I can knock myself out with a sleep aid and meletonin. I arrive on the other side of the world rested.

What sleep aid do you prefer? I struggle to sleep on long flights and basically spend 48 hours in recovery mode after. I've always just tried to get a great night sleep prior to the flight and stay awake watching Netflix or whatever for 11-15 hours but its fucking brutal. I'd love to sleep for half the flight.
(11-03-2019, 05:40 PM)Aero Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 03:55 PM)Robert Plant Wrote: I love Asian women so personally would do the long flight to the Philippines or Bangkok. Take some melatonin and a sleep aid and sleep on the flight. Yes your sense of time will be fucked up but as long as you can sleep for most of the flight you should be good and besides in Bangkok you will be mostly nocturnal anyway.  

What sleep aid do you prefer? I struggle to sleep on long flights and basically spend 48 hours in recovery mode after. I've always just tried to get a great night sleep prior to the flight and stay awake watching Netflix or whatever for 11-15 hours but its fucking brutal. I'd love to sleep for half the flight.
I just take any over the counter one and meletonin. I get jet lagged anyway but it feels more like a mild hangover than a sleepless night.
I think it all depends on preference, the level of social skills and race of the guy.I think going somewhere like the Philippines is a complete waste if you don't have girls lined up to meet ahead of time or your are very good at talking to women.I've a lot of guys who can't get dates in their own country plan trips to other countries and putting all hope in the fact that being foreign alone will get them women.
Peru is an incredible south american option as I've detailed in other threads. The country is vast. Lima (food, party and women), deserts, mountains, rain forest. Ayahuasca was one of the most bizarre and compelling experiences of my life. The girls are incredibly easy, albeit on the ugly side for latin america. But now the country is flooded with venezueleans, so if you can sort through the scoundrels there is fine tail to be had.

I will be there over Xmas and New years, and a will be hanging with a Peruvian from the forum. Our last adventures are detailed on here somewhere. Hit me up with a PM for more details.