Philippines or Dominican Republic?
I'm planning on traveling somewhere for two weeks this winter, and I'm deciding between either Manila, Cebu, or Santo Domingo. What do you guys think, which one of these would the most bang for my buck if my goal here is just to bang as many women as I can in that span of time? More about me: I'm 6 feet tall, white, in good shape, above average looking, and I speak fluent Spanish. If there are any other places you guys think would be better than the ones I mentioned, I'd be open to suggestions too.
Both are tropical shit holes with loose women, nice beaches and cheap rum so the two more important factors will be where you are traveling from and whether you’re more into Latinas or Asians. Speaking Spanish is a great advantage in the DR but you need to actually be somewhat cool to pull good looking Latinas. The Philippines is easier but on average there’s fewer attractive women there in my experience.

Two weeks is too short to fly 20+ hours so if you’re in the US and can get to the DR in less than 12 hours then I’d go there.
(10-28-2019, 06:38 PM)Scotian Wrote: Both are tropical shit holes with loose women, nice beaches and cheap rum so the two more important factors will be where you are traveling from and whether you’re more into Latinas or Asians. Speaking Spanish is a great advantage in the DR but you need to actually be somewhat cool to pull good looking Latinas. The Philippines is easier but on average there’s fewer attractive women there in my experience.

Two weeks is too short to fly 20+ hours so if you’re in the US and can get to the DR in less than 12 hours then I’d go there.

Yeah, I live in the US. Should I use Dominican cupid or tinder to pipeline?

(10-28-2019, 06:38 PM)Scotian Wrote: Both are tropical shit holes with loose women, nice beaches and cheap rum so the two more important factors will be where you are traveling from and whether you’re more into Latinas or Asians. Speaking Spanish is a great advantage in the DR but you need to actually be somewhat cool to pull good looking Latinas. The Philippines is easier but on average there’s fewer attractive women there in my experience.

Yeah, I live in the US. Should I use Dominican cupid or tinder to pipeline?
The Phillipines is a long wayto go just for women.I couldn't justify that trip unless I had other plans there.I personally think it would be easier to run into more attractive women in DR.The Phillipines seems like it would be harder to consistently find very attractive women.As far as online dating I haven't used those apps but from browsing Dominican Cupid free I'm not convinced enough to pay for it unless it drastically filters out alot of the unattractive hood girls I've seen on there.
Spent considerable time in both. You may as well be asking between Mars and the Moon.

Have you traveled much abroad before? DR is dangerous as shit outside the resorts. Spanish will absolutely help but to access the real pussy paradises (like Parque Enriquillo)  you have to be ready to take a walk on the wild side. I use to hang at this park, as many buses come in from the east of the island. Many girls getting off buses looking for work with no knowledge of the city. They are looking for "friends" or whatever and always friendly. Theres street food and impromptu live music and all kinds of bizarro shit. I can almost guarantee you will be the only white guy there besides this insane french dude who has been pulling pussy there for literally like 15 years. Every day. Maybe he pays, who knows. When I met him he was so far gone he would need to load up his car with women to even get his fix.  But again, dangerous as shit.  Hanging out at the university is a bit safer, and super easy to pull. Just sit on a bench being white and you will get plenty of attention. I stayed one time at Plaza Capri. Had two dudes with shotguns guarding my hotel, but it was a main bus stop for girls going to and from the huge Uni.

The Phils is just a beautiful place with beautiful people. Sure pulling easy, immaculately clean tail is a bonus. But theres nothing truer than "its more fun in the philippines"  Santo domingo is sort of like prison. You can probably get anything you want for a price and the risk of a shanking.

Actually maybe the better question is "do you want thick or skinny asses?"
k pop, what's the minimum time you would allot for a Philippines trip? Assuming the USA as starting point.
When I flew to Bangkok from Vancouver(20+ hours) I was a jet lagged piece of shit for four days, basically a zombie with no energy and a messed up appetite, I wasn’t sleeping much and it was a chore to go out in the heat, needless to say, I wasn’t going on dates for the first few days. Then I felt better and of course I got Travelers’s diarrhea so was on the shitter for two days. So basically I was totally fucked for a week but it was a 6 month trip so didn’t matter. If it had been a two week trip then those experiences would’ve ruined the entire trip.
I think it's also relevant that the Phillpines is a shithole mall and car culture, so if you want to run day game I imagine the DR is more suitable.
Flying to Asia for 2 weeks is a bit far. Jet lag + possible food poisoning are big risks for this type of trip. Personally I'd go for DR because it's easier to get there. If your only goal is getting pussy then you can pipeline like crazy before you arrive. You can also just get whores for cheap in either PH or DR. If I just had 2 weeks I wouldn't want to spend all my time chasing pussy. To be fair, I spent most of my 20's chasing pussy nonstop. I would have done it differently if I could go back
wombraider it depends on your travel experience. if its your first time no worries, but you'll be wide eyed and jetlagged for a few days before you get your feet under you. its truly a different world. therefore just figuring out logistics will occupy your time and energy and you won't have energy for game. in this case its best to find some boots on the ground guy there who can show you some ropes.

if you're a newbie and going alone I would give it 3-4 weeks. will take you a week to get your bearings, a week to get your game--then give yourself at least a week or two to enjoy it.

its just genuinely a better world there if you like peace. I'm so tired of the rat race i'm looking at options for spending at least 6 months a year in the phils. not just because of the women. just the lifestyle.. stress takes years off your life an typically what we're doing to create the stress isn't really life anyways.

for just raw pussy from the states by all means try to the DR. but again, it aint for the faint of heart. you need some spanish outside the resorts and to capitalize on pussy you have to take sizable risks.. yes, they yield return but greater santo domingo which has the greatest concenration of chicks is not for the feint of heart. however, if you go for it stay in zona colonial and make sure the girls come to you.  its easy to send an uber to whatever barrio they are in and bring em straight to zona colonial.. much safer there
(10-28-2019, 04:38 PM)quizasquizas Wrote: I'm planning on traveling somewhere for two weeks this winter, and I'm deciding between either Manila, Cebu, or Santo Domingo. What do you guys think, which one of these would the most bang for my buck if my goal here is just to bang as many women as I can in that span of time? More about me: I'm 6 feet tall, white, in good shape, above average looking, and I speak fluent Spanish. If there are any other places you guys think would be better than the ones I mentioned, I'd be open to suggestions too.

Based on the thread I started a little while back, Peru deserves consideration here. It's a closer flight than the Philippines and won't have the time zone problems, and it seems safer than DR. Looks like a slam dunk for a guy of your description.
(10-30-2019, 02:17 AM)k pop Wrote: wombraider it depends on your travel experience. if its your first time no worries, but you'll be wide eyed and jetlagged for a few days before you get your feet under you. its truly a different world. therefore just figuring out logistics will occupy your time and energy and you won't have energy for game. in this case its best to find some boots on the ground guy there who can show you some ropes.

if you're a newbie and going alone I would give it 3-4 weeks. will take you a week to get your bearings, a week to get your game--then give yourself at least a week or two to enjoy it.

its just genuinely a better world there if you like peace. I'm so tired of the rat race i'm looking at options for spending at least 6 months a year in the phils. not just because of the women. just the lifestyle.. stress takes years off your life an typically what we're doing to create the stress isn't really life anyways.

for just raw pussy from the states by all means try to the DR. but again, it aint for the faint of heart. you need some spanish outside the resorts and to capitalize on pussy you have to take sizable risks.. yes, they yield return but greater santo domingo which has the greatest concenration of chicks is not for the feint of heart. however, if you go for it stay in zona colonial and make sure the girls come to you.  its easy to send an uber to whatever barrio they are in and bring em straight to zona colonial.. much safer there

zona colonial vs piantini ? do you know which one is better stay in? I heard piantini area is the richer area but other people say its run down? have you experience of both areas to compare?
(10-30-2019, 06:19 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 02:17 AM)k pop Wrote: wombraider it depends on your travel experience. if its your first time no worries, but you'll be wide eyed and jetlagged for a few days before you get your feet under you. its truly a different world. therefore just figuring out logistics will occupy your time and energy and you won't have energy for game. in this case its best to find some boots on the ground guy there who can show you some ropes.

zona colonial vs piantini ? do you know which one is better stay in? I heard piantini area is the richer area but other people say its run down? have you experience of both areas to compare?

Never been to Piantini. I stayed for a while near Plaza Capri but after a week I felt I was being cased so got the hell out of there to zona colonial. Nice choice of Airnbnbs, good restaurants, and girls were very willing to come there. Many didn't feel safe to return later to their barrio so I invited them to stay. I happened to have a second bedroom so I could "innocently" invite them to stay over and then uber them home in the morning
(10-30-2019, 02:48 AM)WombRaider Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 04:38 PM)quizasquizas Wrote: I'm planning on traveling somewhere for two weeks this winter, and I'm deciding between either Manila, Cebu, or Santo Domingo. What do you guys think, which one of these would the most bang for my buck if my goal here is just to bang as many women as I can in that span of time? More about me: I'm 6 feet tall, white, in good shape, above average looking, and I speak fluent Spanish. If there are any other places you guys think would be better than the ones I mentioned, I'd be open to suggestions too.

Based on the thread I started a little while back, Peru deserves consideration here. It's a closer flight than the Philippines and won't have the time zone problems, and it seems safer than DR. Looks like a slam dunk for a guy of your description.

If the goal is to just bang as many women as possible in two weeks, would you recommend staying in Lima the entire trip or would it be viable to check out other places such as Cuzco/Machu Picchu as well?
(10-31-2019, 11:06 PM)Agrippa Wrote:

If the goal is to just bang as many women as possible in two weeks, would you recommend staying in Lima the entire trip or would it be viable to check out other places such as Cuzco/Machu Picchu as well?

I haven't been yet; I'm pretty much dealing with the same questions right now.
(10-31-2019, 11:18 PM)WombRaider Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 11:06 PM)Agrippa Wrote:

I haven't been yet; I'm pretty much dealing with the same questions right now.

Same. I have time for a 10 or 11 day trip in Februray. I'm more or less decided on Peru. I'm undecided on whether to spend that entire time in Lima with maybe some day trips scattered throughout to places nearby or split it up with 5 days in Cuzo/Machu Picchu and 5 days in Lima.
(11-01-2019, 01:36 AM)Agrippa Wrote: Same. I have time for a 10 or 11 day trip in Februray. I'm more or less decided on Peru. I'm undecided on whether to spend that entire time in Lima with maybe some day trips scattered throughout to places nearby or split it up with 5 days in Cuzo/Machu Picchu and 5 days in Lima.

I'm thinking of making the same trip in January or February. My plan is to stay in Miraflores the whole time. It's already a short trip, so getting acclimated and getting logistics handled could take some time. Best not to eat up more time with intra-country travel.

How's your Spanish? How's your game?
(11-01-2019, 01:46 AM)WombRaider Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 01:36 AM)Agrippa Wrote: Same. I have time for a 10 or 11 day trip in Februray. I'm more or less decided on Peru. I'm undecided on whether to spend that entire time in Lima with maybe some day trips scattered throughout to places nearby or split it up with 5 days in Cuzo/Machu Picchu and 5 days in Lima.

I'm thinking of making the same trip in January or February. My plan is to stay in Miraflores the whole time. It's already a short trip, so getting acclimated and getting logistics handled could take some time. Best not to eat up more time with intra-country travel.

How's your Spanish? How's your game?

Spanish is definitely beginner. I spent a week in Mexico City back in March and was able to get by when dealing with people with no English. It often took a while for me to understand what was being said and for me to respond but eventually we were able to understand each other. I expect my Spanish will have improved by February but I haven't been the most diligent in working on it lately.

My game is probably just average in Canada but for whatever reason I seem to always do very well with Latinas based on my previous two trips to Mexico and meeting Latinas in Europe. I have blonde hair and blue eyes so that certainly explains a lot of it.
Don't go to Cebu or the Philippines unless you really have very low standards. The girls in Cebu are some of the ugliest I've ever seen in my life. Are they easy? Yes, but who cares? I can't even get myself to have sex with girls below a certain threshold. And almost all girls were unfuckable and I don't think I have crazy high standards.
And online is full of ladyboy, especially on Tinder.

Bangkok is a bit better but not by much and english is definitely a problem there with girls.

Much better to go to Vietnam or Taiwan/China....

Don't have any experience with DR or South America
The DR is a good spot to get some latina experience. Besides the hot as fuck girls, there's also plenty of other touristy things to do so even in the case you don't do that well, you will still get some nice experiences. Prepare well tho online and be aware, DR culture is kind of fucked up. Lot of focus on money and overall a shallow culture, more so than Colombia for instance. Go for at least two weeks.

Overall for girls this seems to be the general sentiment:
Latin America if you like curves, lighthearted feminine girls that like to fuck around, darker skin and passionate sex.
Asia if you are into skinnier girls, a bit more intelligent and family-oriented, light skinned, more cultural values and more caring.