L.A what to see/do? where to eat?
Hey guys heading to L.A on nov 13th for 1week. 
Mainly to see one of my favourite comedians "Dane Cook" as he doesn't perform in the uk. 

would appreciate any tips things to do/places to see. best places to eat. e.g best burgers? best Italian? best tacos? etc etc

if you spent a week here what would you recommend/itinary be?

appreciate any advice Wink
(10-26-2019, 01:08 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: Hey guys heading to L.A on nov 13th for 1week. 
Mainly to see one of my favourite comedians "Dane Cook" as he doesn't perform in the uk. 

would appreciate any tips things to do/places to see. best places to eat. e.g best burgers? best Italian? best tacos? etc etc

Go to vegas. There's a reason lots of guys head there. Big Grin
(10-26-2019, 01:14 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 01:08 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: Hey guys heading to L.A on nov 13th for 1week. 

Go to vegas. There's a reason lots of guys head there. Big Grin

going in April

Hit the beaches, Venice, Manhattan, Santa Monica. Go to Hollywood.  There are so many places to go and so much to see.  LA has more good affordable restaurants than almost any place I've been.    Here is a link on top things to do in LA.  The problem is not finding something to do, but choosing what to do during the time you are there.   Enjoy!

https://www.google.com/travel/things-to-...252F04n2h_
(10-28-2019, 09:42 AM)brianmark Wrote:

Hit the beaches, Venice, Manhattan, Santa Monica. Go to Hollywood.  There are so many places to go and so much to see.  LA has more good affordable restaurants than almost any place I've been.    Here is a link on top things to do in LA.  The problem is not finding something to do, but choosing what to do during the time you are there.   Enjoy!

https://www.google.com/travel/things-to-...252F04n2h_

appreciate that. some actual useful information this time Wink
Depending on where you've been and what you like to eat, LA may have some cuisines that are new to you.

This was several years ago, but I remember eating at a hole-in-the-wall Indian restaurant that served its Indian food the way you'd find it in some Southeast Asian countries. I can't remember more than that though, but you get the drift.