Modafinil in the US
1.5 years without any tolerance buildup is a success story imo.

Ive had ADD/ADHD my whole life. Never really found a long term solution. Funny enough ADs worked best. I did EMSAM (transdermal maoi inhibitor). That worked great. Costs a small fortune without insurance though.
What's the advantage to the patch? You can get generic Deprenyl/selegiline for dirt cheap.
(10-17-2019, 05:49 AM)Vic Vega Wrote: I’m taking courses as well as self-studying some stuff that requires some semi intense concentration. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was younger and can’t really focus for long periods of time like I’d like to.

Anyone ever gotten modafinil in the US online? Can you get it from one of those online Indian pharmacies, or should I just bite the bullet and see a doctor to get a prescription for adderall?

I've thought about doing the same thing Vic. Did you ever have any luck?
I have an easier route for you. You get more potent stuff, 100% pharmaceutical grade AND covered by your insurance. Just go to a doctor and tell them you have ADHD. You may need to be evaluated by a shrink but that's easy. You'll get amphetamine pills like they're candy.

But as a fellow ADHD I have to say churros is somewhat right. Meditate, plan, resist temptations and with persistence you'll get better.
My doctor is kinda older like in his 60's and plus I've only seen him once since moving to AZ. So I feel like he wouldn't be keen to subscribing something so quickly, I wish though. Other people make it sound like it's easy to be subscribed something, but I feel like it's not lol.
You can get it over the counter in virtually any Mexican pharmacy in any Mexican city, ask for "Modiodal"
So if you live close to the border and take a day trip there and back? Wouldn't you have problems bringing it back across the border?
Have you ever tried meditation?
(12-29-2019, 11:55 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote: You can get it over the counter in virtually any Mexican pharmacy in any Mexican city, ask for "Modiodal"

I have bought it in Mexico.  You can get most medicines in Mexico without a prescription except for antibiotics.  But you can pay $5 for the pharmacy doctor to write the prescription.  The pharmacy doctors, however, can't write prescriptions for tranquilizers.
(12-30-2019, 05:53 PM)Telesio Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 11:55 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote: You can get it over the counter in virtually any Mexican pharmacy in any Mexican city, ask for "Modiodal"

I have bought it in Mexico.  You can get most medicines in Mexico without a prescription except for antibiotics.  But you can pay $5 for the pharmacy doctor to write the prescription.  The pharmacy doctors, however, can't write prescriptions for tranquilizers.

For stuff like Valium or Adderal indeed your supposed to have a prescription, and the pharmacy doctor may or may not comply. In the big cities in Mexico esp Mexico City they wont give it to you that kinda stuff over the counter but in the beach areas they give you anything you want for a small fee esp around cancun and puerto vallarta those kinda places. However, Modafinal is legit unregulated in Mexico anywhere, 99.9% of the pharmacists have no idea even what it is, no need to go to a sketchy pharmacy or bribe somebody.