Foreign women and buying gifts
I'm in Central Asia and I banged this hot 20 year old and literally put her in the hospital.  She was petite and we damaged the uterus during sex.  I felt bad and helped pay for her medicines, ultra sounds, and bought her some gifts (chocolate, cake, new shoes that were 5 bucks).  Anyways I didn't think much of it but now the chick is asking me to buy her random stuff including a new dress.  The chick is Russian/Asian mix and I've read this isn't exactly uncommon with Russian women and women in EE.  I told we could talk about it in person and her last text was "why don't you answer, will you take it or not?  I don't deserve a fucking dress?"  I feel like the frame is too far out of control now but I would like to fuck her again.  I'm thinking about telling her in the West guys don't buy gifts at a women whim unless it's a sugar daddy relationship and Im not a sugar daddy, I like you and I enjoy time with you but dont just expect me to buy you stuff whenever you want.  Something along those lines. This is the first time I've dealt with such situation. How  would you deal with such a situation and how do you all deal with foreign women wanting gifts?
Personally, I'd drop her very, very fast.

Once a girl turns our relationship into a commercial negotiation, there is no value in it for me. I'm all about intimacy, not an exchange of services.
Depends what she means by "gifts."  If she means little chocolates or little do dads every now and again, I would be fine with it.  If she meant pricey clothes or jewelry or trips, I would set her straight and tell her that is reserved for a wife.

I had a girl ask me to buy her gifts like little trinkets.  The cost was nothing and she loved to be surprised with little things just like children love gifts also.
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.
Paul, no worries, you did the right thing. This kind of 'connections' are transactional for the most part. Gifts improve a girls sexual performance, especially if they are young. They see gifts as rewards and try harder in bed.
Answer "exactly" and see what happens.
DON'T buy her the dress, especially now that she's demanding it.

Go out with her a couple times, no gifts, but do of course buy dinner/drinks, etc. If she asks about gifts, ignore it completely. Change subject.

On a near future date, bring a small gift if she has not asked for one recently, but not the dress. This rewards her for shutting the fuck up.

If she continues to not ask about gifts, buy her the dress. You have just trained her to not ask for gifts by giving her what she actually didnt' want: gifts. What she thought she really wanted (but not really) was to control you.  She failed, and now the natural equilibrium is restored and you are in control as you should be.
(10-11-2019, 03:15 PM)PaulHaley Wrote: I'm in Central Asia and I banged this hot 20 year old and literally put her in the hospital.  She was petite and we damaged the uterus during sex.  I felt bad and helped pay for her medicines, ultra sounds, and bought her some gifts (chocolate, cake, new shoes that were 5 bucks).  Anyways I didn't think much of it but now the chick is asking me to buy her random stuff including a new dress.  The chick is Russian/Asian mix and I've read this isn't exactly uncommon with Russian women and women in EE.  I told we could talk about it in person and her last text was "why don't you answer, will you take it or not?  I don't deserve a fucking dress?"  I feel like the frame is too far out of control now but I would like to fuck her again.  I'm thinking about telling her in the West guys don't buy gifts at a women whim unless it's a sugar daddy relationship and Im not a sugar daddy, I like you and I enjoy time with you but dont just expect me to buy you stuff whenever you want.  Something along those lines. This is the first time I've dealt with such situation. How  would you deal with such a situation and how do you all deal with foreign women wanting gifts?

I did that to a chick in Bangkok. The blood etc. freaked me out.

But she went to the hospital on her own, never asked for anything from me, only told me the diagnosis if/when I asked her .. which wasn't straight away on my part, said she was fine - forget about it, met up going forward and the pain/damage/treatment/expense/whatever was never mentioned again. Cost to me financially/emotionally/physical-effort-wise - Zero.

this chick is trying to exploit your connection . Drop her.
I don't understand what's the big deal. Are you a leader or a follower? A man must be a leader and buying gifts is a necessary evil. You can't afford buying gifts? Then, improve your financial status and then go for girls
My take on gift giving.

Never buy gifts, dinners, trips etc.. to girls you never banged.

If you banged her and she is worthy, then yes, reward her here and there. Just reward her accordingly to your purse, don't put ever yourself in trouble or debt just to please a girl.
Поехали !! 

Yuri Gagarin, 1961

Twitter: 
Quote:https://twitter.com/p_rocha84

(10-20-2019, 07:50 PM)Rocha Wrote: Just reward her accordingly to your purse

You carry a purse?
(10-20-2019, 08:13 PM)WombRaider Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 07:50 PM)Rocha Wrote: Just reward her accordingly to your purse

You carry a purse?

Or wallet, who cares.

I am not a native English speaker. So get used to these mistakes.
Поехали !! 

Yuri Gagarin, 1961

Twitter: 
Quote:https://twitter.com/p_rocha84