The Venezuela Thread
Things are really popping off in Venezuela from the sounds of it. The adventurer and traveler in me has an almost uncontrollably desire to go to Venezuela right now. Potentially in the mist of a revolution with fine women and danger to boot. What more can you ask for. 

THC, your in the region, might need to make a pit stop lol
Venezuelan girls are super fire but I rather catch them where they have exiled rather than the actual country.
Heard good things about the *ahem* local currency exchange.
I've got my eye on Venezuela as well. Perhaps we can call it a 'pussy paradise in reserve'. Waay too unstable right now.
There are a few places were you can catch Venezualan girls abroad, were it could be safer instead of going to Caracas were there is a night clock on the streets.
Most try with the current political situacion to migrate to Spain.

You also easily find concentracions of Venezuelans in Cartagena and Panama City.
Sack up gentleman. Imagine telling your grandkids about being in Venezuela during a revolution being pepper sprayed and shot at with rubber bullets and just sheer caos all around. Wild.

The government is doing a pretty good job of not resorting to deadly violence. Only a handful of people have died out of the thousands possibly millions that have been protesting.
(04-25-2017, 12:38 AM)Julius Wrote: There are a few places were you can catch Venezualan girls abroad, were it could be safer instead of going to Caracas were there is a night clock on the streets.
Most try with the current political situacion to migrate to Spain.

You also easily find concentracions of Venezuelans in Cartagena and Panama City.

I can confirm Panama City, it has a lot of Venezuelans (and Colombians, too).
(04-25-2017, 08:01 AM)Dash Wrote: Sack up gentleman. Imagine telling your grandkids about being in Venezuela during a revolution being pepper sprayed and shot at with rubber bullets and just sheer caos all around. Wild.

The government is doing a pretty good job of not resorting to deadly violence. Only a handful of people have died out of the thousands possibly millions that have been protesting.

I like these out of the box destinations.
Dash. I hear Iraq is fantastic this time of year
(04-26-2017, 01:43 AM)Christoff Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 08:01 AM)Dash Wrote: Sack up gentleman. Imagine telling your grandkids about being in Venezuela during a revolution being pepper sprayed and shot at with rubber bullets and just sheer caos all around. Wild.

I like these out of the box destinations.
Dash. I hear Iraq is fantastic this time of year

I am down for hitting up the Kurdish capital Erbil   Wink
I have a friend, who's going to Erbil for work often, told me the nightlife there is pretty wild for a Muslim country. Sure it is not Bangkok but probably one of the best in the Middle East outside of Turkey.
I was in Venezuela a few years ago and it was pretty crazy (got robbed at gunpoint, still have to write that article). Back then it was supposed to be a lot safer than now. My advice... don't go, not now. I have felt the draw as well, but life is better than the awesomeness that checking out venezuela again is sure to be.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
i live a pretty boring life outside of girls, i spend the vast majority of my time at home and then have girls that swipe right come join me

feel like venezuela is almost perfect for this, though i do assume many of the girls will be on the clock when they visit even if they dont flat out admit it

get a baller apartment in the nicest area of the city and limit your time out on the streets, should be fine

scariest part will be changing money, from what i hear you just go online and find black market changers.......... sounds risky as fuck...... hey poor people in most dangerous country in world i have lots of US dollars id like to exchange, who wants to meet up?
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(04-27-2017, 05:39 AM)guys Wrote: i live a pretty boring life outside of girls, i spend the vast majority of my time at home and then have girls that swipe right come join me

feel like venezuela is almost perfect for this, though i do assume many of the girls will be on the clock when they visit even if they dont flat out admit it

get a baller apartment in the nicest area of the city and limit your time out on the streets, should be fine

scariest part will be changing money, from what i hear you just go online and find black market changers.......... sounds risky as fuck...... hey poor people in most dangerous country in world i have lots of US dollars id like to exchange, who wants to meet up?

If you go, you should write something for swoop on it. Really interesting place at the moment.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
A buddy of mine, who is probably one of the weirdest people I have ever met, met a 28 year old super hot chick online that lived in Venezuela. This crazy bastard has a lot of money and hired an armored car and 4 guards to go on a 2 hour date with this chick (he flew down from NYC) and then flew back to NYC. Now 6 months later this nut job is marrying this chick without a prenupt. He's a moron but the funny thing is he was in Venezuela last week and came back alive and the pics he posted of the islands look unreal. He was with this chick and her family part of the time so who knows how unsafe it could be in that situation. I haven't talked to him but will find out what it's like in 2017.

I lived in Caracas during the coup that temporarily overthrew Chavez on April 11, 2002. Talk about a fucked up yet amazing time to be living there. A buddy and I joined the "marcha" to Miraflores Palace that day and were promptly tear-gassed. We also saw several Opposition protestors shot dead near us.
(06-06-2017, 01:10 AM)Nexttrip Wrote:

I lived in Caracas during the coup that temporarily overthrew Chavez on April 11, 2002. Talk about a fucked up yet amazing time to be living there. A buddy and I joined the "marcha" to Miraflores Palace that day and were promptly tear-gassed. We also saw several Opposition protestors shot dead near us.

That is badass. Props.