How much $ are you worth? alphas vs proletarians
I'm creating this thread to help make a separation between the lower-class forum members and the higher worth people. Nobody wants to lose seconds reading posts from a $1000 / month guy.

- You put your average NET monthly earnings (after all taxes have been paid) -> if you earn $10000 per month then you're worth 10 times a $1000 / month guy.
- You precise if it's remote income / half-automated income / etc. Because a $5000 guy who works at a corporation is worth less than a $5000 guy who has a half-automated income source. And this guy himself is inferior to a $5000 guy who earns all his money from a passive ETF investment. (has to work less for the money)

I begin :
- I'm worth $7200 net / month (will in a few months reach $8500 / month if all goes according to plan)
- I work at companies. I plan to create many ecommerces this year with my monthly earnings and to switch to only ecommerce income source in 12 months
[Image: giphy.gif]
Suits I believe you're reading useless books and eating soy from your bed. Do you make any money at all?
Should I factor in elaborate tax and insurance fraud?
(08-16-2019, 04:42 PM)winner Wrote: Suits I believe you're reading useless books and eating soy from your bed. Do you make any money at all?

I live in my mother's basement and sleep on a mattress on the floor. No bed.

My career is a disaster. I read several books on the topic of affiliate marketing, but so far I haven't actually built any affiliate marketing websites. It's been 7 years since I started working on this.

I haven't had a job since I was a teenager. That was 15 years ago. I'm obviously not getting any pussy.

My main source of nutrition is soy based products. I'm a committed vegetarian.

I'm broke and can't afford a ream of paper to print up resumes to distribute at the local mall. Even a job at Taco Bell would be a huge improvement in my situation.
(08-16-2019, 04:47 PM)Jetset Wrote: Should I factor in elaborate tax and insurance fraud?

It counts as net income but you have to substract of course all your operating costs (paying for the tax lawyers etc)
Winner/pussylicker enjoying sushi:

(08-16-2019, 04:47 PM)Suits Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 04:42 PM)winner Wrote: Suits I believe you're reading useless books and eating soy from your bed. Do you make any money at all?

I live in my mother's basement and sleep on a mattress on the floor. No bed.

My career is a disaster. I read several books on the topic of affiliate marketing, but so far I haven't actually built any affiliate marketing websites. It's been 7 years since I started working on this.

I haven't had a job since I was a teenager. That was 15 years ago. I'm obviously not getting any pussy.

My main source of nutrition is soy based products. I'm a committed vegetarian.

I'm broke and can't afford a ream of paper to print up resumes to distribute at the local mall. Even a job at Taco Bell would be a huge improvement in my situation.

Winner/pussylicker enjoying sushi:

LOL @ Suits evading straight questions. Maybe if you stopped reading stupid books and began to work your ass off you'd make some money?

Suits, an average day as a a soyboy teaching english in China :

Pussylicker/Winner goes shopping:

It's OK if you're poor. Chinese girls just don't like poor guys. You're better off reading books from Philippines instead of wasting your time Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Winner/pussylicker enjoying a day wandering around Beverly Hills.

(08-16-2019, 05:24 PM)winner Wrote: It's OK if you're poor. Chinese girls just don't like poor guys. You're better off reading books from Philippines instead of wasting your time Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Unless he’s white, then the Chinese girls will still bang.  Wink
(08-16-2019, 06:04 PM)Swordfish1010 Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 05:24 PM)winner Wrote: It's OK if you're poor. Chinese girls just don't like poor guys. You're better off reading books from Philippines instead of wasting your time Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Not when they see my micro-penis.

[Image: 0823ead652efc0efdf63fb22f448b01b.jpg]
(08-16-2019, 06:15 PM)Suits Wrote:

[Image: 0823ead652efc0efdf63fb22f448b01b.jpg]

Will still look big to them.
(08-16-2019, 06:17 PM)Swordfish1010 Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 06:15 PM)Suits Wrote:

Will still look big to them.

Good point.

[Image: PZYAEGm.jpg]
Also, to the ts, talking about how much money you make/have is in incredibly bad taste. Just admit it, you’re insecure of white guys.
(08-16-2019, 06:26 PM)Swordfish1010 Wrote: Also, to the ts, talking about how much money you make/have is in incredibly bad taste. Just admit it, you’re insecure of white guys.

I'm white. If you don't want to tell your $, it's fine loser. You belong to the proletarians with their loser rules about not talking about money (cause they have none)
(08-16-2019, 04:59 PM)winner Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 04:47 PM)Jetset Wrote: Should I factor in elaborate tax and insurance fraud?

It counts as net income but you have to substract of course all your operating costs (paying for the tax lawyers etc)

Sure, but I'm a terrible businessperson, so I use cash accounting and then act surprised when my projected expenses catch up with me.
(08-16-2019, 06:40 PM)winner Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 06:26 PM)Swordfish1010 Wrote: Also, to the ts, talking about how much money you make/have is in incredibly bad taste. Just admit it, you’re insecure of white guys.

I'm white. If you don't want to tell your $, it's fine loser. You belong to the proletarians with their loser rules about not talking about money (cause they have none)

I think Indians are considered more brown than white.
Link about Suits whining like a girl when people make fun of his shitty projects.

[Image: 1AsfMzA.png]