Swoop The World Appreciation Thread
Certain people that don't have anything better to do should produce some quality threads. I'll start with this appreciation thread. 

I want to thank the mod team for banning these crazy ass no life trolls. 

Also want to share the article that inspired me to go to Thailand next year: 
https://www.swooptheworld.com/southeast-...uest-post/

I hope whiteknightrises is right because I can't get western girls for the life of me. 

Your turn!
When you talk to western girls , do you always make sure to redpill them on the JQ ? It seemed to work well for you when it came to making friends on rvf .
I appreciate it ChigagoFire.

Daryush are you just being a dick for no reason?
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(07-14-2019, 12:44 AM)ChicagoFire Wrote: I want to thank the mod team for banning these crazy ass no life trolls. 

Looks like taking this action severely pissed off someone (who clearly has no life).
@20nation

No I was trying to give pertinent advice. He has a massive interest in the JQ , check his rvf if you dont believe it. I was suggesting to find girls with similar interests(JQ). Most girls are impressed with online conspiracy theorists and the JQ talk gets the panties wet ( and quickly removed)!!!. Tryin to help get my man laid in the west !!!!

Hey gurl , you wanna check out my youtube playlist ?

I will give the guy credit where credit is due , he did not miss a step. He went right from kissing rooshes ass to french kissing yours by starting this thread. If it aint broke dont fix it.
go be a dick somewhere else. 2 week ban
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Appreciate all you do - longtime reader
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
The STW Latin America articles inspired me to take my first solo trip to latam earlier this year. I ended up spending a week in Mexico City and although I had some mishaps along the way, i ended up banging this sweet Mexican chick a few times.

Thanks guys.
I should note that swoop literally changed my life. When I was at my lowest point in 2017 with no travel or any real life experiences under my belt I discovered the site and read through all the articles like a fucking madman and it therefore gave me the motivation to plan my first solo trip to the Philippines. First trip was average because I made every mistake in the book BUT it opened my eyes to world I never knew existed, a true paradise. 18 months later I've got 5 other trips down and I'm currently planning my 6th and longest one - all this happened because of swoop. I'm obsessed with this lifestyle and I'm currently looking at ways to make money online to sustain it longer term
Even if there are hundreds of Travel Blogs out there, you cannot beat SwoopTheWorld's Authenticity.
This website literally post live pictures of real places and real people and the mods don't have an ego at all.

I salute you Mods