The Vietnam Thread
Seems like everyone keeps saying that the better-looking foreigners are still pulling hot girls in Asia, as if looks are what matters the most.

So why is it when I see a hot girl with a local guy here in the Philippines, the girl is usually with an average looking guy at best, otherwise below average looking and often times the same height as her or even shorter? At the same time I'll see taller, white skinned Filipino men without any girls at all, or 6s.

The three hottest Filipinas I've seen in a year and a half of living here have been a 5'3 black guy in his mid 40s, a slightly flubby white guy in his mid 50s, quite wrinkled, and the hottest Asian girl I've ever seen to date -- a 9.5 -- was with a chubby gnome-looking Filipino in his 30s. Who had a brand new econo-SUV.

I saw the same stuff in China beginning in 2011. I see it with Korean tourists here in the Philippines. I've never been to Vietnam but I'm sure it's like that there as well.

I really don't think the allure white guys had with Asian girls had as much to do with looks as it did perceived status, the promise of a better life, and the girls have kinda woken up to that dream because most white dudes in Asia are seriously seedy individuals and word has definitely gotten out by now.

If you disagree, I must ask: Why are hot Asian girls banging sub-average local men while supposedly only banging the best-looking foreigners? Why do I often see a young 7/10 white guys with 3/10 Filipinas?
Looks help, but they are not the end all be all.

I believe I can answer your question, and it sorta applies to everywhere. But even more so in developing countries.

The hottest girls (8+'s) usually seek out wealthy men. Just as wealthy men usually seek out hot women.

This is nothing new.

At the end of the day, most SEA women are more sexually attracted to white men / Euro features.

However, as we all know, looks and attraction are only a small part of the pie when it comes to getting women, hot or not.

These hot pinays with wealthy men are probably banging the barrio player on the side. Cheating is rampant in the Philippines.

Ive banged hot Pinays in their apartment paid for by and older wealthy sugar daddy.

The heirachy for getting hot snatch is

1) Wealth
2) Game
3) Looks

The heirachy of getting girls in general is

1) Game
2) Wealth (by this I means, you got to atleast have a decent job and career)
3) Looks

Now if we are talking online dating, then looks play a much larger role.

For example, if two similar guys message a girl on Tinder and try to set up a date. She is probably going to pick the one she is most physically attracted to.

Looks help and can make things easier for you, but there are usually more important factors at play.

For Vietnam news,

The 19 year old from last night messaged me this evening asking if she can come over again. I had already made plans with another girl. The same as yesterday. Had to reschedule both those girls.

The uber driver refused to take the girl home with me paying using my bank card. I tried to give her money to pay for the next one but she refused. She just left at 4am and I forgot to give her money for the grab car. She lives in Bien Hoa which is like 1 hour away. It is a smaller city right outside HCM. So it costs like 400k one way. So this girl has spent 800k in the span of 34 hours which is like 40 dollars. Her family must have some money or something. Regular girls I don't think would be dropping that kind of coin like that. She doesnt even take the motorbike with is atleast 1/2 price.
Matched and met some dimes with week from Tinder and Cupid. Christmas.
(06-09-2017, 06:31 PM)Malo Wrote: I wish the "it's been played out" whining posts would not invade this forum too. It's already pretty much ruined the RVF Travel forum.

It's been played out!  - No, you just don't have game! - Yes it's played out! - No it hasn't! - I didn't get laid it's been played out! - I did get laid, it hasn't! ... and so on and on..

Pretty much 80% of content on RVF these days. Sad. Now here too? Sad.

Honestly if it's played out, you can go home. No need to vent on the forum. We already understand extremely well that some people firmly and strongly believe it's been played out.

I agree with the above to the infinite power (though most content there now is whining about everything, not just travel).

Question: Should we make a rule that each member can say each place/thing is "played out" only once, to silence the Complaining Casanovas? After all, these guys are basically trolling - which is great for attention, but terrible for actual content, as Malo shows above.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
Instead of saying a place is "played out".

Guys just simply need to post their experience.

Other people can be the judge.
^ That's a good idea. Who you are and your personal experience, without pseudo social trends analysis of why you didn't score would be awesome.

I don't think people troll for attention, I think they just vent out their frustrations. However, this forum is (hopefully) not an emotional garbage can for frustrated players.
Pseudo social trends lmao
Had a date last night with a 22 yr old. Her ex bf was some American guy from the Northeast. Supposedly was rich, traveled to Vietnam a handful of times but doesn't live here; must've been a sexpat. Said he bought her a $2000 dollar scooter. She said she wouldn't let the guy take her virginity, that she was saving her pussy for her future husband. But smashing her in the ass was A-OK apparently. Her exact words were, "we fucked by ass." I laughed out loud irl after hearing this.

I was a tad annoyed yesterday because we went to a fast food joint. They didn't pull out a menu for me at the counter like they usually do in other asian countries if the staff don't speak English, so I had to point to the board. Of course they got my order wrong, and then they wouldn't let me exchange meals.

I ended up pulling her back to my place and got her in bed, but she just would not let me near the vag. Anyway, I PM'd you my Zalo Dash.
The near me feature on Zalo can net you some girls.

It netted me the hottest girl ive ever been on a date with in my life.
Going through my spreedsheet and messaging all the girls.

See who is hot and cold.
(06-09-2017, 06:31 PM)Malo Wrote: I wish the "it's been played out" whining posts would not invade this forum too. 

Agreed wholeheartedly. Let's stop whining like little bitches, shall we?

And remember "tastes and colors". If you think a place is not suiting you anymore, it's your individual opinion, maybe other men like it. Nobody holds the universal and absolute truth.
Hmmm I may have to try out this Zalo. Hopefully it's used in DR.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(06-13-2017, 04:18 PM)20Nation Wrote: Hmmm I may have to try out this Zalo. Hopefully it's used in DR.

About 99.99% sure you wont find anything on Zalo in DR. 

It is a Vietnamese messaging app. 

No one uses or knows about it outside Vietnam.

Just stick to Tinder, Cupid, Skout, Badoo etc.
WeChat, from China, as a "People nearby" function that seems similar to what Zalo has. It is also more popular in the rest of the world. If you give it a try in DR, please let me know, but it was working fine in Europe and in SEA and not only with Chinese living or traveling there.
I tried the "people nearby" function from Wechat when I was back home and it was mostly elderly white males, hahahahahahahahahaha
Was my bday night last night.

Ended up picking the perfect girl to invite out.

Picked this girl with amazing legs and ass who I knew smoked pot sometimes.

Usually if a girl smokes pot, she is DTF.

Go out to the club, start drinking. Then start making out.

Grabbing that sweet ass that be on that squat time.

Take her home and smash (was alittle hard for her to take all the dick).

Then get a quickie in before going to work at 7am. Got like 1-2 hours of sleep.

She still at my place, told her id be back home at 10am.

I will post some pics when I get out of work.
Hopefully she has dinner ready for you and apt all cleaned laying there naked.
oddly enough some versions of line app also have a people near you feature
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(06-17-2017, 12:46 AM)Dash Wrote: Was my bday night last night.

Ended up picking the perfect girl to invite out.

Picked this girl with amazing legs and ass who I knew smoked pot sometimes.

Usually if a girl smokes pot, she is DTF.

Go out to the club, start drinking. Then start making out.

Grabbing that sweet ass that be on that squat time.

Take her home and smash (was alittle hard for her to take all the dick).

Then get a quickie in before going to work at 7am. Got like 1-2 hours of sleep.

She still at my place, told her id be back home at 10am.

I will post some pics when I get out of work.

Happy bday man, sounds like you had a good one and picked a good girl.

You seem to be doing really well with such a large spreadsheet, props. My pipeline is growing slowly but steadily, I should be busy in HCMC especially.

I'll be celebrating my bday in HCMC this year as well, hope to land a fine-assed cutie that day too

Take care!
Thanks

Rated / Grouped girls by

Really want to date

Somewhat want to date

Girls I just want to fuck

Sent out many messages to the last group last night around 10pm

I got pretty lucky. Unless a girl has sent you nudes or talked about fucking, it's far from a guarantee to fuck on first meet.