The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.24 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

The Stock Market, Investments, and Investing Thread
Alright, so I thought I would kick this thread off. I'd like to create a dedicated thread to investing. 

Appropriate topics for discussion :
  • Analysis and opinion on any asset in an asset class: stocks, bonds, REITs, commodities, ETFs, mutual funds, and maybe even derivatives or alternative asset classes (like crypto) in the right context.

• Current news and discussion of happenings in the market.
  • Asset allocation in a portfolio and risk management
  • Advantages/disadvantages of various brokerages and financial services (Fidelity, Vanguard, Schwab, etc...)
  • Sharing helpful online resources and articles for doing investment analysis and making investment decisions