SwoopTheWorld
Inviting myself to her place or make her do it - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Inviting myself to her place or make her do it (/showthread.php?tid=3045)

Inviting myself to her place or make her do it - nordicplayer - 01-11-2021

As mentioned before here, I'm already in a relationship, so let's not talk about that.

I did a covert tinder swipe and matched with a woman 8 years older than me, I'm 29.
Now I'm faced with challenges I've never had before. We can't meet at my place, have to get out of there by midnight. The rest is bulletproof

RE: Inviting myself to her place or make her do it - Starkiller - 01-12-2021

My immediate thought would be to say something along the lines that you are either having your place being renovated or you have family over.

RE: Inviting myself to her place or make her do it - Crisp - 01-12-2021

The same as any other situation where your home base / logistics ain't tight.

"Hey, whereabouts in the city do you live?"

"Oh cool, I've been meaning to check out X near there"

RE: Inviting myself to her place or make her do it - zatara - 01-12-2021

Using the apps to cheat is extremely dumb. Sooner or later a girl who knows you or your gf will see your profile and screenshot you, and it will get sent to your gf.

Its way, way, way higher risk than just going to a bar and chatting a girl up. The odds of you being seen in the bar by anyone you know are so much lower. And if anyone you know is there, you've good odds of seeing them and bailing. And even worst case scenario you don't see them before they see you making out with a girl, without photos theres no proof for your gf so you have plenty of plausible deniability.

RE: Inviting myself to her place or make her do it - Mister Happy - 01-12-2021

(01-12-2021, 12:35 PM)zatara Wrote: Using the apps to cheat is extremely dumb. Sooner or later a girl who knows you or your gf will see your profile and screenshot you, and it will get sent to your gf.

Its way, way, way higher risk than just going to a bar and chatting a girl up. The odds of you being seen in the bar by anyone you know are so much lower. And if anyone you know is there, you've good odds of seeing them and bailing. And even worst case scenario you don't see them before they see you making out with a girl, without photos theres no proof for your gf so you have plenty of plausible deniability.

I have seen people I know on the app, it's absolutely correct very likely she finds out (she probably has secret cheating Tinder also)

RE: Inviting myself to her place or make her do it - nordicplayer - 01-12-2021

@Zatara
My profile picture is very vague, and name is my first name, which I never use.
Gf is not from this city, has few friends here.
I swipe quickly and hide my profile. All matches are blocked from social media.

RE: Inviting myself to her place or make her do it - Dali - 01-12-2021

I've had stretches when I needed to do this when living with family. It's do-able, just really situation dependent. A few options:

1) Have a great first date where you're both clearly into each other, and then when you leave the bar, drop the "want to grab a bottle of wine at your spot?" line. If she asks about your place, just make up an excuse ("roommate is sleeping early", "been renovating, it looks ugly") and just move on. If she is into you she likely won't ask questions

2) Seed the idea in her mind early on. If she talks about her record collection, spend some time on that and when you drop her off, ask if you can check it out. Maybe she's got some awesome painting that you can hype up. You can play this one by ear.

3) If all else fails, you can always ask if you can go to the bathroom when you drop her off and then keep the convo going. Super weasel move for sure, but it's a classic for a reason -- it works.

The best solution for sure is (1) - have an awesome date and make it so that its clear after the date that you both want to bang.

RE: Inviting myself to her place or make her do it - Shimmy - 01-12-2021

Yeah someone you know will see you. I set up a tinder with a girl to set up a threesome and within 30 minutes the screenshot was floating around at her work because some lesbian cunt saw it and told everyone.