SwoopTheWorld
If you had to improve one area of your life...... - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Lifestyle Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: If you had to improve one area of your life...... (/showthread.php?tid=2762)

If you had to improve one area of your life...... - AmericanAnon - 08-20-2020

That would leak through all other areas what would it be?

Health/getting jacked?

Money/starting a biz? 

Game/success w/ women? 

I'm curious your thoughts anons. Personal stories appreciated.  Smile

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - AirWaves - 08-20-2020

As a guy you've got to do it all these days.

Not the answer you're looking for, but ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - Winston Wolfe - 08-20-2020

I wouldn't advise to improve "one area of your life", but I would advise to focus on one or two areas at a time until they become habits. Then gradually introduce other things. Trying to change and improve too many things at the same time always backfires and you end up in a worse place than before.

Also don't expect magic bullets. Many things take years of grinding.

The classic ones for us guys are:
- Health / Fitness
- Wealth / Business
- Women / Game

And all of them will automatically have side benefits for the other 2.

And of course all 3 can be broken down into more specific and actionable steps for your particular situation and sticking points.

For me it's always hard to keep improving on all 3 at the same time. I usually end up picking 2 out of 3 for a few months at a time, and keep the 3rd one on the back burner. Then as my priorities change I switch it around a bit. In the long run you'll be improving in all 3 areas anyway, just takes time.

Lastly: it never ends, because as you go along, it'll never be enough and you'll constantly be wanting more and better. When you catch yourself doing this, take a step back and reflect on what you've already achieved.

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - WombRaider - 08-20-2020

Monster cock

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - AmericanAnon - 08-20-2020

That was just the answer i was looking for little air wave Smile

Winston, which areas have leaked the most? That was my question.

Edit: I see why this forum is dying. Bunch of LARPfags.

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - Winston Wolfe - 08-20-2020

^
Health / Fitness, if I had to pick one.

Working out regularly has positive effects on your mental wellbeing as well, which in turn has positive effects on your ability to focus on business.

It also has positive effects on your physical shape, which in turn has positive effects on your attractiveness for women, both directly (physical appearance) and indirectly (confidence boost).

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - blackfriar - 08-20-2020

Monster cock for me too. 9.5"x6.75" and a nutsack the size of a baseball.

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - SC87 - 08-20-2020

(08-20-2020, 07:34 PM)AmericanAnon Wrote: That was just the answer i was looking for little air wave Smile

Winston, which areas have leaked the most? That was my question.

Edit: I see why this forum is dying. Bunch of LARPfags.

[Image: j1LAWT5.gif?noredirect]

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - blackfriar - 08-20-2020

I think PussySniffer is back.

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - Winston Wolfe - 08-21-2020

(08-20-2020, 11:27 PM)blackfriar Wrote: I think PussySniffer is back.

Yeah, or one of the other trolls that don't have anything else to do but come back here time and time again.

Stuff like this is the reason I don't participate much here anyway. Most of the times when I do contribute (such as this time) it's because there are lots of solid guys on here and also new people who ask genuine questions, and I do see the value of growing this forum together.

Bit discouraging when it turns out to be yet another troll thread.

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - Mister Happy - 08-21-2020

(08-20-2020, 08:49 PM)blackfriar Wrote: Monster cock for me too.  9.5"x6.75" and a nutsack the size of a baseball.

Better go for size of two baseballs!

Since American Anon got banned, should I steal his profile pic??? Serious question no troll!

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - blackfriar - 08-21-2020

Two baseballs are too hard to jog with.

Do not steal the pic. Liberate iy.

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - churros - 08-22-2020

(08-21-2020, 12:12 PM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 11:27 PM)blackfriar Wrote: I think PussySniffer is back.

Yeah, or one of the other trolls that don't have anything else to do but come back here time and time again.

Stuff like this is the reason I don't participate much here anyway. Most of the times when I do contribute (such as this time) it's because there are lots of solid guys on here and also new people who ask genuine questions, and I do see the value of growing this forum together.

Bit discouraging when it turns out to be yet another troll thread.

Don't get too down about it. The troll threads often end up eliciting great writing from established members that everyone reads anyway.

It could be that we need more serious newbies on here.

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - Wintermute - 08-23-2020

Two cocks

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - blackfriar - 08-23-2020

I still say I want to have a dick as long as some chick's forearm and a set of nutts as big as a baseball. $85 milly in my bank account would be good too. I am looming for a career change. I want to go explore those South American barrios with Mister Happy.

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - Mister Happy - 08-23-2020

(08-23-2020, 08:26 PM)blackfriar Wrote: I still say I want to have a dick as long as some chick's forearm and a set of nutts as big as a baseball.  $85 milly in my bank account would be good too.  I am looming for a career change.  I want to go explore those South American barrios with Mister Happy.

I found the chick for you check out those forearms lol
[attachment=474]

RE: If you had to improve one area of your life...... - blackfriar - 08-24-2020

Mister Happy: so....cruel. ;')