SwoopTheWorld
Day Game or Value Building - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Day Game or Value Building (/showthread.php?tid=2182)

Day Game or Value Building - Nulled - 01-18-2020

[Image: Capture.jpg]

Does STW Agree with this premise? Not about Roosh. But Daygame vs. Building Value.

Personally I see value in Both. Daygame can be Beneficial... but also just building your value and SMV can result in you being a top tier playboy, if you make significant progress.

RE: Day Game or Value Building - el_hefe - 01-18-2020

Why can't you do both concurrently?  Once you become comfortable approaching women, daygame is meant to be incorporated passively into your daily routine, wherever life takes you.  Compartmentalizing your schedule for the sole purpose of approaching en masse during the day is meant for those who are new to game and need to build confidence approaching.  Otherwise be yourself and do cool shit (traveling, extracurriculars, etc...) while chatting up the ladies along the way.

I do not understand that poster's correlation here between daygame and low hanging fruit, however. There was a time when I was living in a San Diego beach town that me and the roommates would stay in on Saturday night and go out for a Sunday funday because the quality was that much better.

RE: Day Game or Value Building - WombRaider - 01-18-2020

I see daygame as a component of overall SMV. It is in the realm of social acumen, confidence, charisma, that sort of thing. When you're young, daygame as a specific tool might work. As you pass age 35 or so, you don't want to be that creepy guy hitting on women in the bookstore -- you should be more indirect. However, having that ability to walk up to a stranger and start a conversation is still a valuable lifelong sill, if you're calibrated. It's the "gift of gab." But as you get older, women are going to expect to see some actual value to back up that gab.

RE: Day Game or Value Building - fullthrottle - 01-18-2020

(01-18-2020, 07:02 PM)WombRaider Wrote: I see daygame as a component of overall SMV. It is in the realm of social acumen, confidence, charisma, that sort of thing. When you're young, daygame as a specific tool might work. As you pass age 35 or so, you don't want to be that creepy guy hitting on women in the bookstore -- you should be more indirect. However, having that ability to walk up to a stranger and start a conversation is still a valuable lifelong sill, if you're calibrated. It's the "gift of gab." But as you get older, women are going to expect to see some actual value to back up that gab.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/embed/ny3sCjFiLYc[/video]

RE: Day Game or Value Building - Aero - 01-19-2020

When I was a horny dumb teenager in highschool in the mid 2000s, completely unaware of "game", if I saw a hot girl anywhere, outside of a convenience store, running a register at a department store, hanging out at the beach, wherever, I talked to them with the intent of hooking up, whether it was to get a number for later or take them somewhere in my car right then to fuck. All my friends did this too. I still do it, millions of guys still do it. Apparently that's considered daygame, but it's really just living life and being a man and it's been going on for thousands of years in one form or another. It's not that complicated, what is there to be so against? Why is this so polarising for some dudes?

RE: Day Game or Value Building - Suits - 01-19-2020

The trick to developing effective daygame is to not spend the rest of your waking hours on the Internet doing everything within your power to become famous for pissing off women.

RE: Day Game or Value Building - mike - 01-19-2020

I don't see anything wrong with it if you're getting results. Of course it's better to build up a great lifestyle that allows you to meet women without putting in effort, but not everybody is at that point yet. If you see a woman you like walking in the street, just talk to her. If you're not getting laid right now, what's wrong with walking around and approaching some girls in the street if you're out anyway?

RE: Day Game or Value Building - Rocha - 01-19-2020

I don't see any value proposition in roaming the streets or malls etc. searching for targets to approach. But if for example you see a nice girl next to you in the wines section of the supermarket, or the cute cashier is flirting with you, then sure, approach.

In sum, daygame should be incorporated in your daily life, and not as a full/part time job.

RE: Day Game or Value Building - finchfry157 - 01-19-2020

Both. A balanced view is usually the right one

RE: Day Game or Value Building - roberto - 01-20-2020

(01-19-2020, 11:52 PM)finchfry157 Wrote: Both. A balanced view is usually the right one

I agree. Haven't you got a post on that to share? Or even better, a course upon how to develop a balanced view?

RE: Day Game or Value Building - ChicagoFire - 01-20-2020

Women can tell if you have your act together or if you're an up and comer. If you frequent high end places sometimes they'll approach you. So yes, a balanced approach is correct.

I've day gamed when I was several levels beneath my current level and can tell you having value/status helps. Conversely I know guys that make more money than me that can't get laid. Part of it is they're not fun to be around. All that's missing at my current stage is getting my own place and I will have too many girls to handle (if I opt with American girls).

RE: Day Game or Value Building - BlueMark - 01-20-2020

I lean toward the "building up value" -- but there needs to be a balance. If your building up of value takes up so much of your energy and ability to be fun, then your game takes a hit. I know, I am there right now.

Think of successful career people. Doctors, lawyers, engineers. They work white collar jobs that require a lot of mental focus day after day. Those six figure incomes don't come for free. These people have serious commitments; they are not the people who can afford to go out to Starbucks or the bookstore to game every afternoon.

Then there's the other axis: time. In an ideal career, you'd work 6-8 months out of the year, and have 4-6 months off. This way you can focus on building value in one part of the year, and then focus on game in the other part. Unfortunately this isn't how many high-paying career jobs work in the USA. Even with your six figure income you're still limited to a few weeks of vacation per year max.

In the past, I've noticed that my performance at work took a big hit when I focused on improving my game. That's why I'm not doing any game right now. Just one final push after a long career before I take 2 years off from work to take care of my inner game and other issues. I don't regret the path that I took, however, and wouldn't trade it for Roosh's life, even without having seen his transformation in the past few years.