Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colombia Thread
Colombia thread. One of my favorite countries. Bustling nightlife, friendly charming people and developing country.

Colombianas are sexy girls with some legendary ass and boobs. I get way too picky for my own good with them (something about dating girls from your own country that makes you do that) but man they are addictive

Have been to :
Los Llanos  (the valley part. Very cool more outdoorsy type place with a more cowboy Finca feel to it. I feel in love with it as its a more out of ths way path gem that's filled with sexy cowgirls and cash oopportunities) 

Cali (Bustling city with sexy girls with some of the sexy spark. More chill and easy going with certain charm like no others. Less stuck up than Paisas and more inclusive)

Medellin (Beautiful city, people are a tad colder if they don't know you but you can make great friends quickly once they let you " in the know" Sexy girls with a bit of attitude but awesome once you break them in a bit)

San Andres : You get to see people from all over Colombia on Vacation. Not much gaming done from me there but the waves at Johnny Key are some of the best in the world.
[-] The following 2 users Like Christoff's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore
Need to go to Quilla. Very underrated.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • Christoff
Cali would be a good shot too, some real beauties there.
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
For my work I travel frequently to different regions. However there a lot of bad things to say about Bogota, it has by far the best nightlife (read most diverse and best options) compared to other big cities and regions.

I recommend:
-Armando calle 85 for weekends
-La Villa: gringo tuesdays
- bAUm: underground electronic for weekends

Somebody has good experiences with other clubs?
(03-02-2017, 07:36 AM)Christoff Wrote: Have been to :
Los Llanos  (the valley part. Very cool more outdoorsy type place with a more cowboy Finca feel to it. I feel in love with it as its a more out of ths way path gem that's filled with sexy cowgirls and cash oopportunities) 

Cali (Bustling city with sexy girls with some of the sexy spark. More chill and easy going with certain charm like no others. Less stuck up than Paisas and more inclusive)

Medellin (Beautiful city, people are a tad colder if they don't know you but you can make great friends quickly once they let you " in the know" Sexy girls with a bit of attitude but awesome once you break them in a bit)

San Andres : You get to see people from all over Colombia on Vacation. Not much gaming done from me there but the waves at Johnny Key are some of the best in the world.

Another nice city to go is Manizales. I only stayed for a short time, but the girls seemed very open and I didn’t saw much other tourists around. It’s located between Cali and Medellin, so easily reachable with a bus or "colectivo" from these cities.

(03-04-2017, 08:46 PM)Julius Wrote: I recommend:
-Armando calle 85 for weekends
-La Villa: gringo tuesdays
- bAUm: underground electronic for weekends

Somebody has good experiences with other clubs?

I can also recommend Gringo Tuesdays, although I wouldn’t recommend the language exchange they do before the main party starts. The party nevertheless was great, however beer prices are high compared to other places in Colombia  Big Grin And don’t be afraid. Despite the party’s name there are a lot of Colombian girls, and most of them open to meet foreigners. Even the Colombian guys have been friendly to me and included me into their mixed group.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DiskUtility's post:
  • Christoff
(03-02-2017, 07:36 AM)Christoff Wrote: Colombia thread. One of my favorite countries. Bustling nightlife, friendly charming people and developing country.

Colombianas are sexy girls with some legendary ass and boobs. I get way too picky for my own good with them (something about dating girls from your own country that makes you do that) but man they are addictive

Have been to :

How easy it get ONS in Colombia and after how many dates would you be able to bang a colombian girls? And what are reasonable goals for notches if you will stay 2 or 3 months for a white guy?
Poland is so far a huge dissapointment and im already looking for other oppurtunities.
[-] The following 1 user Likes L'innovateur's post:
  • Kburke7007
How good is your Spanish and game?

Depends really.
Sometimes as easy as telling them to come over straight to the room, to meeting them during the day and inviting them to dance and close after that.

ONS don't really happen at nightlife, (stranger meets sexy girl at night then takes her home) because ir could be dangerous.

White guys can do well, but you need to know Spanish very well and have game. If you have green or blue eyes it's almost an unfair advantage really.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christoff's post:
  • BravoZulu
(03-05-2017, 05:01 PM)Christoff Wrote: How good is your Spanish and game?

Depends really.
Sometimes as easy as telling them to come over straight to the room, to meeting them during the day and inviting them to dance and close after that.

ONS don't really happen at nightlife, (stranger meets sexy girl at night then takes her home) because ir could be dangerous.

White guys can do well, but you need to know Spanish very well and have game. If you have green or blue eyes it's almost an unfair advantage really.

I would call my game average to good.  And i'm learning spanish now, so it's only basic right now, but it's very similar to French, so it's easy to pick it up and learn.

How do you mean, dangerous? Scams i suppose? A girl do something in your drink while she's at your home and robs you after, this kind of scams?
So it's not like in Asia that you could hit on ONS to get laid? Daygame and online game then i suppose.

I'm a tall guy and i have brown hair and brown eyes unfortunaly .
Yeah, since it can be dangerous at night (mostly bad neighborhoods) It's advisable to get a taxi called from the company and try not to walk alone at night. People know this and it's usually not a big deal, but the culture became a group nights with social circle so unless you're part of the group, you might not pull at night. Night game ONS could happen but it's more the exception rather than the rule.

Colombia is not a bar culture.
I'll contribute some really good info to this thread later, but for now... I feel like this thread is missing pics. Hold on...

[Image: image-e1488746096392.jpeg]
Sex with her was so great and a really cool/upper class girl. #imissyoucolombia #always
[-] The following 5 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Christoff, Shaen, BarbarianFather, DiskUtility, TravelHardcore
(03-05-2017, 08:04 PM)Linnovateur Wrote:

Depends really.

I would call my game average to good.  And i'm learning spanish now, so it's only basic right now, but it's very similar to French, so it's easy to pick it up and learn.

How do you mean, dangerous? Scams i suppose? A girl do something in your drink while she's at your home and robs you after, this kind of scams?
So it's not like in Asia that you could hit on ONS to get laid? Daygame and online game then i suppose.

I was following your "Warsaw datasheet - Warsaw diaries" thread, when you mentioned the advantage "meditarean looking guys" have in Poland. It’s like that for white guys with green/blue eyes in Colombia, maybe even stronger.

Colombia is one of the best countries for online game I have ever visited. A lot of hot girls, many of them possible to meet up with, they are not just online to get validation from guys. Although as Christoff mentioned: Spanish is a huge advantage, many will not speak any English (or any other language beside Spanish).
(03-05-2017, 08:39 PM)How I like \em !!! No f'n badonkadonk junk in da trunk ass! 20Nation Wrote: I'll contribute some really good info to this thread later, but for now... I feel like this thread is missing pics. Hold on...

[Image: image-e1488746096392.jpeg]
Sex with her was so great and a really cool/upper class girl. #imissyoucolombia #always
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMcNaughty's post:
  • 20Nation
(03-06-2017, 11:33 AM)DiskUtility Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 08:04 PM)Linnovateur Wrote:

Depends really.

I was following your "Warsaw datasheet - Warsaw diaries" thread, when you mentioned the advantage "meditarean looking guys" have in Poland. It’s like that for white guys with green/blue eyes in Colombia, maybe even stronger.

Colombia is one of the best countries for online game I have ever visited. A lot of hot girls, many of them possible to meet up with, they are not just online to get validation from guys. Although as Christoff mentioned: Spanish is a huge advantage, many will not speak any English (or any other language beside Spanish).

Thanks for your answer guys.

It's the main reason why i'm learning spanish, for gaming in SA. As i mentioned earlier i'm a tall guy who have brown hair with brown eyes.

Colombia is really on the top of my list for gaming at the moment. Poland is really diificult to get a lot of notches, unless you are a meditarean guy. I would only recommend Warsaw if you're a meditarean guy or you want to settle down ( beacuse every guy from each race could find a hot girlfriend here). 

So if i coming to Colombia, you would advice me to not waste my time on the nightlife? And set up dates during the day from online game and do some daygame after?
What's Mediterranean look ? Like this?

Online you should ask the expert 20 or THC but setting up dates through day game i good. Expect flakes so always double schedule but you should be fine
(03-06-2017, 08:51 PM)Christoff Wrote: What's Mediterranean look ? Like this?

Online you should ask the expert 20 or THC but setting up dates through day game i good. Expect flakes so always double schedule but you should be fine

Portuguese/ Spanish / Italian look. I noticed many polish girls are learning italian and spanish as well, so they are like really into this culture.