Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How old is too old?
What's up guys,

I'd like to start this out by saying how much I love this site and forum. So many of you are killing it out there, so I feel like you're the perfect group to ask:

(one more disclaimer: I know a lot of this is pretty situational and will depend on a variety of factors looks/financial situation/mobility etc)

At what point do you think a guy should scale back the international swooping and try to plant roots somewhere (or is it even necessary to 'plant roots' anymore)?

I know that's vague, so I'll use my current situation as an example. 

I'm almost 28. The fear of turning 30 is kicking my ass in pretty much all aspects of life. I'm stressed out about my job because, while it pays the bills, I hate it. I also can't help thinking that I only have about 2 more years of creeping the night life before it's socially unacceptable and I end up that weird older guy hitting on 21 year olds (I don't think that's weird personally, but I keep thinking about the stigma).

While my life is pretty good, there's still so much more that I want to do before I can hang my boots and say I had a good run.

I'm just doing life right now. Trying to be Mr. Stability. No flavor. 

I had a great taste of it when I was in Spain for a few months, but it went by in a flash. That was almost 3 years ago, and I've been a corporate cog ever since. 

I'm losing my zest for life guys. I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to get that feeling back.

I'd love to hear from some of the older guys on here. How has the game life changed for you since turning 30+?

Am I nuts for thinking I've only got about 2 years left to slum it in hostels and swoop ONS's in strange lands overseas?

If you were in my shoes (28, frustrated corporate drone, no trust fund, suffocating), what would you do?

***Again, I know this is vague. I'm not even sure what answers I'm hoping to find, but I'd love to hear any feedback, good or bad... or vague)***

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wdubz's post:
  • 20Nation
I'm not almost 30 in fact just turned 20, but I know that it would be a horrible idea to start limiting the way you want to live your life based on social stigma. "Once in a while it really hits people that they don't have to experience the world in the way they have been told to"~Alan Keightley. Social stigma not only puts people in a box on how we are all supposed to live, but it ruins adventure and joy . Like THC states it takes courage to be honest to yourself and to follow your heart, but once you do it , you won't regret it. Enjoy this moment man, because this moment is your life
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bizzy's post:
  • 20Nation
I'm about your age and I have actually had similar thoughts. I recently met this Filipina girl (the one who is famous for her hotness) and maybe its jolting me out of my reality that I may have found a quality girl to settle down with. I've had thoughts like slowing down, but I've been traveling for so long and had so many good times with girls and now have a notch count that I feel is too high.

That being said, if you guys watched the super bowl you probably know Tom Brady is about 40 years old. He's still in a way at the prime of his life, girls go crazy over him, had one of the best years statistically of his life, etc. I used to think when I hit 30, that would be it for chasing girls. Then, I see THC (who is a bit older than me), killing it with girls and having a blast. I think you shouldn't look at it as an age thing, you should look at it as a (do you feel you will miss out on something if you settle down now). 28 is young these days, especially if you eat right (like Tom Brady). So, I wouldn't worry about anything but going after exactly what you want to do. The world has become a place where it's so easy to make money (at least six figures) if you put in the work at any age (trades, programming, business, and a million other ways.

TRT
I think a big factor for men settling down are testosterone levels going down. I have been on Test and I can tell you, chasing girls becomes much better when you are on it. Approaching girls is easier, sex with girls is more attractive and satisfying. Now that older guys are getting on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy), living this type of lifestyle even into 50's is attractive. You also look at what older guys are doing in South East Asia... sleeping with hot 18 year old girls (age difference isn't as big of a deal over here) and you can understand why 28 is still ridiculously young. When guys age their T levels go down, if you are on TRT, you can say goodbye to this side effect and feel young for way longer.

Another thing to think about, is that you can much more easily further your career with a serious relationship than you could constantly chasing pussy (and traveling the world in my case).

Hope these answers help you out a bit
[-] The following 3 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • P.T., BarbarianFather, DiskUtility
It all depends on what your goals are. Everyone is different.

Do you want to get married?

Do you want kids?

When do you want to get married?

Do you want to be an old dad?

Do you want to have enough years to enjoy and impart wisdom on your grandkids?

25-30 - When most ppl settle down

30-35 - Nice sweet spot

35-40 - Slightly on the later side

40+ Older side of things

Having read your post I can tell you still have a lot left you want to do and experience before settling down.

If I were you I would quit your job and go live abroad for 3-5 years. Live it up and kill it.

Then after that maybe you will feel its time to settle down.

Unless Latin America, Southeast Asia and probably Eastern Europe change a ton, guys will be able to travel and bang hotties easily until 50's assuming they stay in shape, dress well and are well groomed.

Even when you get 60+ can still get young tail. Only difference if they will def be with you for lifestyle gain.
[-] The following 4 users Like Dash's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore, P.T., BarbarianFather
(02-27-2017, 03:15 AM)Wdubz Wrote: At what point do you think a guy should scale back the international swooping and try to plant roots somewhere (or is it even necessary to 'plant roots' anymore)?

There is no hard cut-off age. This lifestyle can be done for much longer than you'd think. Like 20N says, you'll slow down when your T-level go down. This happens with age but differs a lot from person to person.

Don't try to be what you're not; if that drive is there, ignoring it will make you feel miserable.

(02-27-2017, 03:15 AM)Wdubz Wrote: I'm almost 28. The fear of turning 30 is kicking my ass in pretty much all aspects of life.

Am I nuts for thinking I've only got about 2 years left to slum it in hostels and swoop ONS's in strange lands overseas?

Yeah man. You're nuts. This is what will happen, you will turn 30 and nothing will have changed, it's just a number.

But I can relate because I had the same concerns when I was your age 27-28. Somehow I got in my head that my best years were about to be over. This couldn't be further from the truth. The best years in my life have been from 30-35 and with no sign of slowing down. 

Age is much less an issue in Latin-America, Asia, etc. I'm dating girls 18-21 all the time.

Where you do have a point is that you can't be doing the hostel game indefinitely, at a certain point increasing age has to come with increased resources. There's a difference between a 20 year old who can't afford a hotel and a 40 year old who can't. 

(02-27-2017, 03:15 AM)Wdubz Wrote: While my life is pretty good, there's still so much more that I want to do before I can hang my boots and say I had a good run.

I had a great taste of it when I was in Spain for a few months, but it went by in a flash. That was almost 3 years ago, and I've been a corporate cog ever since. 

I'm losing my zest for life guys. I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to get that feeling back.

I'd love to hear from some of the older guys on here. How has the game life changed for you since turning 30+?

If you were in my shoes (28, frustrated corporate drone, no trust fund, suffocating), what would you do?

I went through the same thing as you Wdubz.

What you need to do is listen to yourself; you already know what you really want. You just have issues breaking conformity. This age concern is just one of the million excuses your mind comes up with not to follow your dreams.

I've had them myself also. I tried to play the "conformity game" too. I had a great girlfriend, a steady job, "security"... but I was feeling miserable and depressed. There was so much more I wanted from life. This just wasn't for me. 

Life is for the risk takers. 

You need to live your life. Not the life others expect from you. 

28 is young and perfect age to start. I started full time traveling at 30. No desire to slow down after 5 years.
[-] The following 6 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • Shaen, mike, 20Nation, P.T., BarbarianFather, phase.iv
I just turned 28 earlier this month. I spent my birthday in the Philippines hooking up with sexy, feminine Filipina women.

Not only do I NOT feel like I am "slowing down", this was actually the best trip I had been on. My years of experience learning to meet and attract women, along with my previous trips, have allowed me to make the most of my most recent trips. I figure at the end of the day, if I still have the energy to travel and meet women then why not keep going well into my 30s (or later) ? To be fair, I'm a pretty laid back guy and don't do a lot of late-night partying, but I still don't feel any pressure to settle down.

My plans are to ask for a 3-6 month unpaid leave from work and do some extensive travel. Up to this point all of my trips have been 1-3 weeks, so it will be interesting to see if long-term travel is something for me. I've also been saving a lot of money and investing so that if I decide it's something I want to pursue I'll be able to do it sustainably by my mid-30s (that means travelling while living off the dividends/capital gains from my investment portfolio).

As for the reduced libido? Well, my grandfather's second wife was 25 year younger than him so... I figure with my genetics I'll be swooping well into my 70s if I so desire, haha!
[-] The following 4 users Like HereComesAShark's post:
  • TravelHardcore, 20Nation, P.T., BarbarianFather
I'll be turning 29 in April. A couple years back I spent about half of the year traveling and the other half in the US. I regret spending so much time in the US, but I did it for work reasons. In 2 months I'm planning on leaving the US for a long time. I won't be signing anymore apartment leases here again. I feel like I'm in a way better position now to be traveling and banging young girls. As I get older it's becoming way easier to get laid with younger girls. When I was in my early/mid 20's I mostly banged older girls for some stupid reason.

Since I'm starting to get older (but still am young) there are things that I think about every day which weren't as important when I was 21.. These are things that'll keep me young forever and make me attractive to girls no matter what:

-Eat healthy, don't go overboard with drugs and alcohol
-Workout. When my T levels start noticeably dropping I'll likely experiment with the correct supplements for that
-Don't get fat no matter what. If you're 40 and fat then you're fucked (unless you're rich, then it doesn't matter)
-Take good care of your appearance. Dress well, maintain a good hair style if you're not bald (eating healthy keeps your hair looking good), maintain good facial hair if you're capable
-Keep growing my wealth and making more money. Except being famous, having lots of money is the easiest way to get hot girls (no, i'm not talking about p4p). If you disagree with this I'll be glad to tell you my reasoning. Be on top of your game as far as money goes. Places like Southeast Asia will always be around and easy to get laid. If you don't have money then you won't even have access to visit these places.
[-] The following 5 users Like mike's post:
  • Shaen, TravelHardcore, 20Nation, P.T., ViceHunter
You kids need to stop worrying. I'm past 50 and by following 20Ns & THCs guides have had no problem getting 18-26 yr old girls in the Philippines. 4 dates a day and even the harem started. The girls think I'm hot. I don't understand it either, but I'm not complaining.

The best part about being older is you have money, confidence and you know what women want. Also you really appreciate young tight bodies more than ever. My libido has not slowed down at all.

Work out how to make money and stay in shape. I workout most days, dress well and act really cocky with the girls. My age is almost an advantage. The girls love the way I treat them.
Don't worry about your age.
[-] The following 4 users Like SourStarfish's post:
  • P.T., Julius, mike, TravelHardcore
The other guys are dropping some nuggets of gold for you.

If you do not have that fire in your belly that is burning and jetting the flames through your eye sockets moving you forward in life (or being more in lines with society, having a sense of satisfaction in your day to day work life); knowing that what you are doing is purposeful or you have the internal sense of being fulfilled, it is recommended that you lock this down first.  Move from attaining goals to accomplishing a mission and then to fulfilling a purpose.  Adding women to the equation thinking that they will fulfill this long term need, will not solve your problem and will probably make it more difficult.  

Losing your zest is like the wild lion that is caged up when he previously was roaming the plains.  This is not about women at this point, but is about you coming to terms with who you are and what you are about.  You must express this or you will be like that lion in a cage.  Seriously, go to a circus (a zoo is a distant second) and look at the eyes of caged animals, especially those that are older.  If you are fortunate and find a place where the animal was not born into captivity, the difference is huge; this is you.  Luckily humans have the ability for self- reflection and the cognitive ability to change their circumstances more easily.  THC is giving you good ¨tough love¨ when he is telling you that you are making up excuses.  It is a programing issue and conformity is part of it.  It is ok to be you and do what you want.  Sure, there is practicality, do not ignore it,, your hair does not need to be on fire from the bolts of lightning coming from your eyes, but you need to listen to yourself and have some one on one time with that fire that probably exerted itself at one time in your life, maybe you only need to stop emptying the fire-extinguisher on your life.

In terms of the fear that you have, you need to do some introspection. Two of the most basic fears in modern day life are fear of failure and fear of success.  Self-esteem is one of the roots of both.  Look at your life and reflect on what you are doing in the self-improvement arena day by day and week by week.

Scale back on travel because you do not like it or the drive to explore is waning; doubtful that this is your true state of being at 27.  Scaling back can be living in more countries for 6-12 months or 1-2 years at a time rather than changing daily and weekly.  You should travel to places for a few days at a time, then the next time around the circuit try the ones you really liked for a week or two, another time around the circuit a month or two, the time after that 3-6 months and so on, then circle back occasionally.  

There is a difference between living life and being alive. Do not get older and say, ¨I wish I would have done this and that.¨ Go do it now. No regrets.  Maybe spend a few hours at a retirement home and talk to some of the old guys and find out what they regret, afterward you may begin to internalize that a life of regret is not worth living.  This is not a rehearsal, you are on the clock and it does not tick backwards.

The ¨how¨ you live is important and consider the type of people with whom you surround yourself.  In the end, it is better to burn out than fade away.  Like smashing a chick for the first time, you better bring your ¨A¨ game and pound her hard as there may not be a second time.
Get busy living or get busy dying!
Great topic.

I am 32 yo. For me, 28 till 30 was my peak in my seducing career. At that age you have money to travel, game experience and still acces to all the young girls.
When you hit 32, you still have acces to younger girls, but your options will significantly decrease. Many girls between 18 - 23 yo will think you're too old for them. Big surprise :-)
There are exceptions like for example the Fillipines.

But in general:

-Most girls prefer a guy within 5 years age difference
-Most girls will go out of the game at the age of 26-27

I think you can go on as long as you want, but your peak is between 28 and 30 (in my opinion).
I would caution men against using the Philippines or any other poosy paradise as a gauge for their SMV. (Speaking in a general sense)

Age is a real thing and has its drawbacks as well as advantages.

Just know exactly what you want in life. Be aware of the realities of the world along with your options. Plan accordingly. And you will be alright.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • Julius
One of my clients was a 68 year old man dating a 35 year old Milf who is madly in love with him (like in love at a limbic level)
He says he always keeps a second 33 year old girlfriend because "he likes variety"

#Lifegoals
[-] The following 3 users Like Christoff's post:
  • Wdubz, BarbarianFather, brianmark
WOW!

Tons of great advice. I appreciate you guys taking the time to help me out.

(02-27-2017, 03:15 AM)Wdubz Wrote: What's up guys,

I'd like to start this out by saying how much I love this site and forum. So many of you are killing it out there, so I feel like you're the perfect group to ask:

(one more disclaimer: I know a lot of this is pretty situational and will depend on a variety of factors looks/financial situation/mobility etc)

At what point do you think a guy should scale back the international swooping and try to plant roots somewhere (or is it even necessary to 'plant roots' anymore)?

I know that's vague, so I'll use my current situation as an example. 

I'm almost 28. The fear of turning 30 is kicking my ass in pretty much all aspects of life. I'm stressed out about my job because, while it pays the bills, I hate it. I also can't help thinking that I only have about 2 more years of creeping the night life before it's socially unacceptable and I end up that weird older guy hitting on 21 year olds (I don't think that's weird personally, but I keep thinking about the stigma).

While my life is pretty good, there's still so much more that I want to do before I can hang my boots and say I had a good run.

***Again, I know this is vague. I'm not even sure what answers I'm hoping to find, but I'd love to hear any feedback, good or bad... or vague)***

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

(02-27-2017, 04:14 AM)Bizzy Wrote: I'm not almost 30 in fact just turned 20, but I know that it would be a horrible idea to start limiting the way you want to live your life based on social stigma. "Once in a while it really hits people that they don't have to experience the world in the way they have been told to"~Alan Keightley. Social stigma not only puts people in a box on how we are all supposed to live, but it ruins adventure and joy . Like THC states it takes courage to be honest to yourself and to follow your heart, but once you do it , you won't regret it. Enjoy this moment man, because this moment is your life

(02-27-2017, 05:14 AM)20Nation Wrote: I'm about your age and I have actually had similar thoughts. I recently met this Filipina girl (the one who is famous for her hotness) and maybe its jolting me out of my reality that I may have found a quality girl to settle down with. I've had thoughts like slowing down, but I've been traveling for so long and had so many good times with girls and now have a notch count that I feel is too high.

That being said, if you guys watched the super bowl you probably know Tom Brady is about 40 years old. He's still in a way at the prime of his life, girls go crazy over him, had one of the best years statistically of his life, etc. I used to think when I hit 30, that would be it for chasing girls. Then, I see THC (who is a bit older than me), killing it with girls and having a blast. I think you shouldn't look at it as an age thing, you should look at it as a (do you feel you will miss out on something if you settle down now). 28 is young these days, especially if you eat right (like Tom Brady). So, I wouldn't worry about anything but going after exactly what you want to do. The world has become a place where it's so easy to make money (at least six figures) if you put in the work at any age (trades, programming, business, and a million other ways.

TRT
I think a big factor for men settling down are testosterone levels going down. I have been on Test and I can tell you, chasing girls becomes much better when you are on it. Approaching girls is easier, sex with girls is more attractive and satisfying. Now that older guys are getting on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy), living this type of lifestyle even into 50's is attractive. You also look at what older guys are doing in South East Asia... sleeping with hot 18 year old girls (age difference isn't as big of a deal over here) and you can understand why 28 is still ridiculously young. When guys age their T levels go down, if you are on TRT, you can say goodbye to this side effect and feel young for way longer.

Another thing to think about, is that you can much more easily further your career with a serious relationship than you could constantly chasing pussy (and traveling the world in my case).

Hope these answers help you out a bit

You're a champion. This is EXACTLY what got me started down my path to the cube farm too... met a hot ass girl who's great long term material. These thought didn't happen overnight. I used to know exactly where my balls were. Between the micro wins at work and the cool things my girl does for me, things started add up. So, I can totally relate with you minus the travel. My notch count is decent (nowhere near yours though I'm sure lol), and I think that might be what led me down this path to comfortville. I got some serious game burnout after 6+ years of consistently going out 3+ nights a week and running daygame and Tinder on top of that.

Haha love the Tom Brady analogy. Maybe I should upgrade my role models to guys who are consistently killing it well past their thirties (if only I could find some non-celebrity examples. I'll start following THC more closely lol).

I'm with you on the money aspect. That's one thing I need to CONSTANTLY remind myself. I intentionally took a demanding sales job when I had easier options with more 'prestigious' companies, but I walked away from the slow and steady corporate climb to learn how to build a book of business from the ground up. Funny how corporate derails yours thoughts though. I've been out of touch with my goal of building a business for a while now. I need to keep what you said about money in mind... it's easy to hit 6 figs if you put in the work early on.

I LOVE that you brought up TRT. This is constantly on my mind and when my libido goes I'm definitely going this route.The only thing that worries me is that my hair is going to fall out when I eventually go this route. I'll deal with that when the time comes lol. Another thing, I'd love to hear your tips on TRT abroad Wink

I guess my point is, I wish I was the career/marriage type, because I would be so happy right now. I'm jealous of my friends who are climbing the corporate ladder and are really only living 2 days a week, but it doesn't bother them.

Rinse, repeat, retire, die.

I guess I'm just not wired that way. Maybe I'm unrealistic.

(02-27-2017, 05:33 AM)Dash Wrote: It all depends on what your goals are. Everyone is different.

Do you want to get married?

Do you want kids?

When do you want to get married?

Do you want to be an old dad?

Do you want to have enough years to enjoy and impart wisdom on your grandkids?

25-30 - When most ppl settle down

30-35 - Nice sweet spot

35-40 - Slightly on the later side

40+ Older side of things

Having read your post I can tell you still have a lot left you want to do and experience before settling down.

If I were you I would quit your job and go live abroad for 3-5 years. Live it up and kill it.

Then after that maybe you will feel its time to settle down.

Unless Latin America, Southeast Asia and probably Eastern Europe change a ton, guys will be able to travel and bang hotties easily until 50's assuming they stay in shape, dress well and are well groomed.

Even when you get 60+ can still get young tail. Only difference if they will def be with you for lifestyle gain.

Haha this is where it gets fun....

1. No
2. fuck no
3. never
4. nah
5. I think we'll be living in bunkers by then (jk... kind of)

I know most guys say that'll change, but I'm absolutely 100% positive the family life isn't for me. I could get behind lifetime monogamy once I've gotten my fill of experiences, but putting a license on love never sat well with me.

So if I'm reading this right, I haven't even hit my prime yet and I'm already freaking out lol.

Regarding leaving the job and going and killing it, you're a beast. This is the type of mindset I used to have and I need to get back to it. It's funny how what ended up being an experiment (settling down in one city and job) turned into a lifestyle. Comfort is a slow burn.

Thanks for the advice man.

(02-27-2017, 10:48 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 03:15 AM)Wdubz Wrote: At what point do you think a guy should scale back the international swooping and try to plant roots somewhere (or is it even necessary to 'plant roots' anymore)?

There is no hard cut-off age. This lifestyle can be done for much longer than you'd think. Like 20N says, you'll slow down when your T-level go down. This happens with age but differs a lot from person to person.

Don't try to be what you're not; if that drive is there, ignoring it will make you feel miserable.

(02-27-2017, 03:15 AM)Wdubz Wrote: I'm almost 28. The fear of turning 30 is kicking my ass in pretty much all aspects of life.

Yeah man. You're nuts. This is what will happen, you will turn 30 and nothing will have changed, it's just a number.

But I can relate because I had the same concerns when I was your age 27-28. Somehow I got in my head that my best years were about to be over. This couldn't be further from the truth. The best years in my life have been from 30-35 and with no sign of slowing down. 

Age is much less an issue in Latin-America, Asia, etc. I'm dating girls 18-21 all the time.

Where you do have a point is that you can't be doing the hostel game indefinitely, at a certain point increasing age has to come with increased resources. There's a difference between a 20 year old who can't afford a hotel and a 40 year old who can't. 

(02-27-2017, 03:15 AM)Wdubz Wrote: While my life is pretty good, there's still so much more that I want to do before I can hang my boots and say I had a good run.

I went through the same thing as you Wdubz.

What you need to do is listen to yourself; you already know what you really want. You just have issues breaking conformity. This age concern is just one of the million excuses your mind comes up with not to follow your dreams.

I've had them myself also. I tried to play the "conformity game" too. I had a great girlfriend, a steady job, "security"... but I was feeling miserable and depressed. There was so much more I wanted from life. This just wasn't for me. 

Life is for the risk takers. 

You need to live your life. Not the life others expect from you. 

28 is young and perfect age to start. I started full time traveling at 30. No desire to slow down after 5 years.

My man!

I was hoping you'd chime in brother.

It's good to know that you had the same thoughts but ended up crushing it and forgetting about them.

Haha, yeah I don't know why I used hostel game as my example. Even when I was 23 that wasn't my favorite way to go about things. A guy can only bang in so many broom closets/park benches.

Man, this part
(02-27-2017, 10:48 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: What you need to do is listen to yourself; you already know what you really want. You just have issues breaking conformity. This age concern is just one of the million excuses your mind comes up with not to follow your dreams.
really hit home.

I wasn't like this 2 years ago. I got a taste of the good life but I thought it was just a phase.

I'm lucky in that I fixed my girl problem for the most part (I feel like once a guy knows he'll never go a month without pussy if he really want s to get laid, there's no reason to sweat girls) early on. What I failed to do in the 6 years that I chased girls was focus on ANYTHING else.

So, for the last two years I've been trying to fill in those gaps. Business mostly. In the process of learning about business I let myself become the business. Bland. That's where I fucked up.

I'm going to stew on this for a while. I didn't know that you were in the same spot at one point. I'm glad to know that there's a solution, I just have to find mine.

Thank you for the advice brother.

By the way, thanks to everyone for the replies so far. I've got a couple follow ups to do but I've gotta be well rested for the cube tomorrow. Tons of great advice, thanks again guys.
(02-28-2017, 03:44 AM)Christoff Wrote: One of my clients was a 68 year old man dating a 35 year old Milf who is madly in love with him (like in love at a limbic level)
He says he always keeps a second 33 year old girlfriend because "he likes variety"

#Lifegoals

Just have money and or locate women with grandpa fetishes or broken women with daddy issues.

@Wbdubz

Dude, if you don't want a family then I do not know what you are worrying about.

When people say "planting roots" or "settling down" if usually means marriage and family.

So your post was a little confusing.

So to better answer your question of "when to scale back international swooping".

Well the answer is easy.

When the benefits no longer outweigh the negatives.

Do it for as long as it brings enjoyment. Which if you are single or not in a serious relationship would be a long time I imagine.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • Wdubz
(02-28-2017, 04:10 AM)Dash Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 03:44 AM)Christoff Wrote: One of my clients was a 68 year old man dating a 35 year old Milf who is madly in love with him (like in love at a limbic level)

#Lifegoals

Just have money and or locate women with grandpa fetishes or broken women with daddy issues.

@Wbdubz

Dude, if you don't want a family then I do not know what you are worrying about.

When people say "planting roots" or "settling down" if usually means marriage and family.

So your post was a little confusing.

So to better answer your question of "when to scale back international swooping".

Well the answer is easy.

When the benefits no longer outweigh the negatives.

Do it for as long as it brings enjoyment. Which if you are single or not in a serious relationship would be a long time I imagine.

I get you man. I should have given more background in the original post, but I initially meant for it to be a general question instead of my sob story lol.

I think a lot of my problem is that I only know clubs/bars so my understanding of SMV is still aimed at immature/superficial girls. Especially in a college town lol.

Maybe part of my question is -- knowing myself (the guy who doesnt want a family/marriage/mortgage/career), how can you prepare for the very likely loneliness that follows when/if that lifestyle bottoms out. But I won't take it there. There are plenty of hypotheticals that could steer that conversation either direction. I guess that'll reveal itself in time.

I really appreciate your input. Will review this a couple times while I try to figure out the next move.