Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q&A 40+
I think 40 is when things start to go downhill. Hard to get up in the morning, life is just flying by you, you start thinking how to slow things down. Chasing girls is no longer important. Sitting around thinking about the good old days. 

I’M FUCKING KIDDING

40 was a turning point in my life, I’m now in the best shape of my life, clearest my mind has been in years, game is fun cause I honestly don’t give a shit. (2 regular FBs) Finances are not great but at least solid. (Divorce sucks) This decade of my life is becoming awesome.

Things that have changed.

I don’t live in the big city anymore. 3-8 approaches a week is what I strive for.
I don’t mess with 20 and younger to much bullshit to deal with.
(If I want to go out drinking, don’t have to worry about getting in trouble)
Having to dust off knowledge and reeducate myself. (things I didn’t care about when married)
Exercising is more challenging as you age, just smarter about it now.
Eating healthy is mandatory
My hair has turned almost silver, it amazes me how that is a turn on for girls.
Looking good can be a challenge, must act your age (dressing like a 20 yr old most cant do)

Things change but there is no reason to let yourself go to shit, to the younger guys stay strong and mentally sharp always, to the older guys if you don’t think you have it anymore, get out of your chair start working to show the young guys up. Learning has no age limit. My mentor in life is approaching 70, he still thinks of me as a kid. His game is rock solid and he loves to challenge me all the time. (Pisses me off when he pulls out from under me, old fuck J) I strive to be that way when I am 70.

I would like to hear from some of the older guys here, what has changed over the years for you?
[-] The following 4 users Like BarbarianFather's post:
  • P.T., TravelHardcore, 20Nation, brianmark
(02-25-2017, 02:42 AM)BarbarianFather Wrote: I think 40 is when things start to go downhill. Hard to get up in the morning, life is just flying by you, you start thinking how to slow things down. Chasing girls is no longer important. Sitting around thinking about the good old days. 

I’M FUCKING KIDDING

You had me worried till that just kidding line, lol. 

I'm mid 30's now. I don't notice that much difference from 30. Except that time does seem to fly by and maybe it takes a bit longer to recover from a hangover. At 30 I'd partied daily for month at a time.

Curious to hear from the older guys too, great thread idea.
[-] The following 2 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation, Christoff
haha You had me dreading 40 as well, up until that line. It's a great thread idea. Me being a bit younger, sometimes I look at 40's and think that's when life is over. But traveling I meet tons of guys who are living life to the fullest and still having a blast/hooking up with young hotties.

Damn it's good to be a man.
(02-25-2017, 08:11 AM)20Nation Wrote: Damn it's good to be a man.

This is what men forget as they age.
Suggest that we title the thread 40+, over 40, older guys or something like that so it is not thought that you have to be in your 40´s. The perspective in your 50´s, for example, is different than in your 40´s. Also we do not want to exclude guys under 40 from posting or asking questions. They may want to prepare for things that are coming or can add insights from their experience with their fathers, grandfathers, uncles and older brothers. There is a gold mine of game and travel issues to talk about here on a country by country basis. It is a myth that you cannot smash hot young girls in your 40´s and 50´s. We can detail it out.

To the younger guys do not be worried about this part of your life. You may not see it now, but your 40´s can be better than your 30´s and your 50´s better than your 40´s. Some things are different, but if you make a few modifications, your natural status in terms of wealth, power and reputation really come to the forefront. Embrace it.
Get busy living or get busy dying!
[-] The following 5 users Like P.T.'s post:
  • Shaen, BarbarianFather, 20Nation, TravelHardcore, brianmark
(02-25-2017, 04:52 PM)P.T. Wrote: Suggest that we title the thread 40+, over 40, older guys or something like that so it is not thought that you have to be in your 40´s. The perspective in your 50´s, for example, is different than in your 40´s. Also we do not want to exclude guys under 40 from posting or asking questions. They may want to prepare for things that are coming or can add insights from their experience with their fathers, grandfathers, uncles and older brothers. There is a gold mine of game and travel issues to talk about here on a country by country basis. It is a myth that you cannot smash hot young girls in your 40´s and 50´s. We can detail it out.

To the younger guys do not be worried about this part of your life. You may not see it now, but your 40´s can be better than your 30´s and your 50´s better than your 40´s. Some things are different, but if you make a few modifications, your natural status in terms of wealth, power and reputation really come to the forefront. Embrace it.

Changed it, have a few years before I can start a 50s post, and yes younger guys ask questions best way to start conversations.
[-] The following 2 users Like BarbarianFather's post:
  • P.T., 20Nation
Most men do not reach their peak value with women until their late 30´s, some even in their 40´s.  This is easily extended with exercise, diet and other things.  Why not the 20-somethings Barbarian?  That is the way to go.  If it is a drama issue, just tighten up the game. You cannot change their inexperience or generally their being dumb as a rock.  Early to mid-20´s is the sweet spot and an occasional 18 or 19 year old as a reminder of how firm a female can be at that age and how even in their mid-20´s women begin to decline. 

There will always be a certain segment of younger girls who are not into older guys (or the guys who show the outward cues of being older) due to social programming.  This actually varies country to country and with some groupings by region. You can game this type as well, but the ROI (time spent vs. getting the lay) is like trying to flip girls who are originally not interested; there is a better use of your time; having said that, it is good to experience this a few times on your own to get first-hand experience for calibration and the confidence to know that you can do it.  Always approaching is the default setting with the exception when it is 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th priority when achieving another goal, accomplishing some mission, fulfilling your purpose or hanging with the guys.

Congruency is KEY, especially when gaming women decades younger.

Recovery takes longer in terms of recovery from strenuous training, and smashing multiple times a night.  There are things like TRT and hGh.  For maintaining high physical performance or peak performance; rest is paramount.  Getting a full 6-9 hours of sleep has a higher priority with age as do short rest periods during the day.  When you have been working out two times a day 5-6 days a week in addition to weights, try doing one less workout for each 5 years over 40 and an extra full day off every decade starting at 40 or 45.  The main reason is that your risk of injury increases significantly and your ability to recover is less as it takes more time for the body to recuperate.  Injury means less time for other things and the negative feedback loop grows and your life can spiral out of balance quickly.

At a basic level we can view many of these changes through the lens of Looks, Status and Game.  To be continued…
[-] The following 2 users Like P.T.'s post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore
Going back to the peak value thing, I mentioned this in another thread, but look at Tom Brady. Assuming he was single (wouldn't be surprised if he has a couple mistresses), at 39 years old Tom Brady is now at the peak of his life (and maybe even moreso when he is older). He is at peak physical condition, playing the biggest sport in USA at the highest level, he's probably close to his peak for fame and close to his peak for good looks (I don't think girls thought he was less good looking at 30 than he is now at 40.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • Shaen
@P.T. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy 18-20 yrs olds but beyond ONS I don't deal with them. Also if there are any in my normal haunts then usually means more trouble than there worth. I am small town USA, other countries I would not let age hinder me at all (legal age). Several college towns in my neck of the woods and when I am there and just looking for ONS I am a bit more liberal with my selection. The older I get the more I work to have FBs, so I am willing to put more time in, I have steady FBs right now which allow me to be more selective. Maybe my age is starting to catch up with me just a bit. Usual women I approach 25-30ish then I skip to the 40s somethings. For some reason (I have theories) more times than not women in the mid 30s seem to all want to get married, after awhile you just get tired of hard nexting there dumb asses.

Exercise right now for me is down to 3 times a week, been doing strong lift 5x5, which fits my current schedule perfect. I love the core and full body exercises. My late 30s I really was hating life for a bit and let my body go. 14 months ago at my DR visit weighed in at 270 and that was after already starting to lose some weight. Now down in the 190s feel so much better. With every thing I have been doing health wise Doc said there was no reason to spend money on TRT (was looking into it)

Recovery Times(Hard Partying)
20s wake up shower have a beer get on with my day
30s get up shower have some coffee feel like shit for a day or so
40s wake up, hopefully gal still there to go get me coffee, fuck her again before she leaves, finally get up and shower go exercise, drink lots of fluids

Food for thought, every age group
Lift, run, be active and never stop
Eat as healthy as you can afford
Fuck actual women on a regular basis
Be happy, ditch dead weight

This all leads to a enjoyable life.
[-] The following 2 users Like BarbarianFather's post:
  • P.T., brianmark
Sometimes older guys do not want to spend as much time with the younger girls for a number of reasons; their immaturity, it can be like moving your nails across the chalk board, etc. whereas the issues with older women are more acceptable. Not judging, just curious and thought it might be a good point to delve into. If an older guy slips in his frame with a younger girl, then the likelihood of another trip around the bases is less likely. Very often they are only FB´s and if they are more than that it is normally for short periods of time.
[-] The following 2 users Like P.T.'s post:
  • BarbarianFather, brianmark
I have yet to have any girl under 25 as a FB. I classify fuck buddies as min once a month to average once a week. Most girls under 25 are riding the carousel around an around and I truly don't think they get FB status yet and how it can work well for them. They start hitting 25+, going after there careers and all there wanting is a FB, which I think is the prime time for them before wall or wanting to settle down.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BarbarianFather's post:
  • P.T.
You kids need to stop worrying. I'm past 50 and by following 20Ns & THCs guides have had no problem getting 18-26 yr old girls in the Philippines. 4 dates a day and even the harem started. The girls think I'm hot. I don't understand it either, but I'm not complaining.

The best part about being older is you have money, confidence and you know what women want. Also you really appreciate young tight bodies more than ever. My libido has not slowed down at all.

Work out how to make money and stay in shape. I workout most days, dress well and act really cocky with the girls. My age is almost an advantage. The girls love the way I treat them.
Don't worry about your age.
Tell us kids the seceret to make money. Nowadays it's hard to start with nothing. Especially in the US! Here the cards seems to be stacked against us middle-class.
@Shaen  you are right its stacked against us bad.

My current conclusions:
You have to live with in your means.
Being a minimalist helps.
Wives are expensive/divorce is even more
Kids are expensive
Have to decide what is most important in your life.

Being in my 40s I can look back and realized I fucked up my 30s bad. Married then divorced, I got son out of the deal (love him dearly) Huge costs over all and taking time to recover.

Now improvements, 

Have your ever added up what you pay in interest. I figured it up and was paying over a $1000 dollars a month in just interest. Fucking nuts, got that knocked down quick and will soon be out from under all consumer debt, will only have a mortgage left. Just giving away money each month is fucking stupid and yet most of all middle class do it. When I finish that all up I will have about 16k a year freed up to invest, travel or just save.

I already hustle on the side besides my normal job. The problem here is I have been thinking to much like middle class, i work i get paid. I am working a plan now to have passive income. I know passive income, easy to say harder to do. Is it not going to be easy to make this plan happen. A shit ton of hard work, but I have a time table, by the time I am 55 I will be retired and if things go right actually be making more doing nothing than what I am now(so ten years behind in making this happen)

I say all this because some times its not making more money that needs to happen but managing what you have better. I don't keep up with the Jones, a person doesn't need a new car ever couple of years, or latest gadget or new shiny out there. I drive a old truck so i can afford a newer harley. I have a decent house in a good school dist for my kid. When I am ready to leave this country I should be able to break even or make a little off both.

My one biggest splurge that I am not willing to give up is high speed internet. It is my best tool and resource, It thankfully lets me read about guys like THC, 20Nation an others, I am listening asking questions and learning how to travel. (interested in your thoughts when you get back from Ukraine) so travel is covered
Knowledge. its all here at our finger tips, use to be if someone didn't pass the info to you or you couldn't find it in the library, hell you didn't even know what you where missing out on.

This forum seems to be a lot of like minded people, I hope someone gleans some insight from my rambles. there are so many stupid people in my day to day life that are just asleep to the world around them.
Great post!  All my life I was a struggling student.  Back then school to me was boring and a waste of time. I played soccer from 1st till 11th grade so I had tons of friends, but whenever hot girls talked to me I was EXREAMLEY shy.  Had maybe 3 girlfriends (if you want to call them that) by the time I was a senior in high school.  After high school I jumped right into the workforce. I was bagging groceries for some supermarket making shit money.  Quit that obviously and got a job at some local pizza joint.  Made a little better money (2 or 3 dollars more) then the last job. At that time I thought this was cool! Making more money is cool and this job had way better looking girls working with me.  From there I was hooked to the restaurant biz.  I went from restaurant to restaurant working all shifts and positions from dish pit, to serving, to cook is where I starting getting good.  Everyone would party after the place closed down. Everyone was friends and most of the waitresses were smoking hot. I thought I was going to make a career out of this. I worked under some really great chefs that taught me knife skills, how to plate, to even wine paring.  I would hear of a new place opening and I would hand them my resume in hopes they pay better then what I was currently making.  
Well guys I made it pretty far after 10 years working in the hospitality biz. Or so I thought! Near the end, I even tried to startup my very own catering biz on the side.  I had no money so that means I had no employees and no equipment nothing.  I did a few gigs and after working my regular job alongside my new catering idea, I was burnt-out! And still broke! Eventually I ended up working for a company as the director of dining services for about 3 years that ended up going out of business. This was the first time I was completely jobless with only my last paycheck in my hand and that’s it. I was really scared. Not because I didn’t have another paycheck coming in 2 weeks, but because I knew that I had to start at the bottom again.  That is how the restaurant business works. So yay I am back to turning and burning behind a hot noisy line with a whole new set of managers who don’t know shit about food and their bullshit set of rules, OH and the shit schedule that the newbie gets.
Something needs to change, but at that point I didn’t know how or what. I switched careers and got into HVAC (heating and cooling) even went back to college and got 2 degrees one in HVAC and one in electrical. And have many certificates like NATE in gas furnaces (Im actually proud of that one). But the whole time Im thinking Im going to make more money if I get this diploma or this certificate.  Im fucking realizing now Im wrong.  Ill be honest Im a air conditioning and electrical ninja but I make 25 bucks an hour and I still live paycheck to paycheck. 

I need passive income too and don't know what the hell I am doing Lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shaen's post:
  • 20Nation