Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approach a Promotional Model !
Hey Guys, I need your advice. 

Two days back I went to an Expo, Where I saw couple of hot promotional models, I was with my buddy and he approach one of the model with 'Hi, how are you?' and get the shitty info about the product she was trying to promote, and after a minute or two he said 'you are looking cute in this dress, you always packed with those kind of dresses? ' and suddenly she replied "sir, I know I'm cute thats why I'm promo Model" with weird face   Dodgy
and she is keep saying that "you guys have to polish your skills if you want your hands on our waist" 

And we went to another station and he did same kind a approach and guess what he got the same result The Big Fu*king Rejection.

So, guys straight to the point "What we should do In order to approach a model ?"

Or "what are some conversation starters that keep conversation flow cause most models often says guys always talk about how beautiful she is. 

I hope you guys understood what I meant to ask you.

Thanx to this forum  Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexander's post:
  • Shaen
Dealing with really pretty girls, you have to treat them different than normal girls. Normal girls don't get told they are beautiful 1000 times a day. So you never compliment a girl that hot. The best thing you can do is tease. But I would open with an innocent line, like asking her about her promo. This will get her guard down, then tease her about something, maybe even her dress. The delivery here is key. After you tease her, she will look at you like "did you really just say that", just have to show your charming cocky (well practiced smile) and hope for the best.

Nothing will work all the time (you may end up still getting rejected), but you will have a shot. I've dated and gotten dates with lots of models/ super models (arguably). And almost always I started out under the radar, in a friendly tone, then switched to teasing/ showing her how awesome my life is.
[-] The following 8 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Alexander, baimu, Shaen, TravelHardcore, Christoff, BarbarianFather, TheManWhoSoldThWorld, ViceHunter
(02-20-2017, 06:12 AM)20Nation Wrote: Dealing with really pretty girls, you have to treat them different than normal girls. Normal girls don't get told they are beautiful 1000 times a day. So you never compliment a girl that hot. The best thing you can do is tease. But I would open with an innocent line, like asking her about her promo. This will get her guard down, then tease her about something, maybe even her dress. The delivery here is key. After you tease her, she will look at you like "did you really just say that", just have to show your charming cocky (well practiced smile) and hope for the best.

Nothing will work all the time (you may end up still getting rejected), but you will have a shot. I've dated and gotten dates with lots of models/ super models (arguably). And almost always I started out under the radar, in a friendly tone, then switched to teasing/ showing her how awesome my life is.
Buddy, How different Normal girls to Models ? 
And how should we deal with them.....I'm curious to know (not only me, thousands of my brothers who are on this forum wants to know)

We (most of the guys) used to Date normal girls. Most of us have no experience to date Models (Super hot chicks) so, I want to request you (on behalf of my friends and brothers) to cover that particular topic 
on your Blog. 

Hope you looking forward that particular request. 

Peace  Cool Cool
In your specific situation the models are there to look amazing and they are working a station. The fact there making money makes for different game too. Almost the same rules apply to strippers. Except promo models might even be harder because in their head everyone comes to them where strippers have to grind a lot harder to make money.
(02-20-2017, 12:51 PM)Shaen Wrote: In your specific situation the models are there to look amazing and they are working a station. The fact there making money makes for different game too. Almost the same rules apply to strippers. Except promo models might even be harder because in their head everyone comes to them where strippers have to grind a lot harder to make money.

Hey Shaen, sorry but I don't get your point! 

Ive never been in Strip club so I also don't know how to approach Strippers either  Confused
  • Shaen
What were they promoting?  How many people were there? Was it a packed house or were the models standing around with nothing to do for a few min? I want to help you so your ready to go next time. I am trying to picture this Because this is very specific.  Step into their mind for a min. They are there to make money. The reason they're there is because they're hot. So they think every guy in here wants them. So they are already on a tall pedestal. Ok First off if I am in a sea of perfect 10s I probably would look for IOIs first. If no one is eying me then ill pick a target. Some one who looks bord. You approach with strong body language and eye contact with a shit eating grin. 
Ask "what are you promoting? "
She answers 
"Oh so you use this product your self?"
She answers 
"I am still  virgin do you think I can finnaly get laid using this product? (Big cocky grin)"
She laughs
Ask the model next to her "what do you think? Would you take my virginity if I use/wear this product? "

You really have to go indirect here. Pretend you don't care how hot she is because you got someone hotter at home. Go around to all the booths and get reactions from all the girls. Atleast one of the models will see that. That's how you force IOIs. I would ask them about the product and joke with them. Involve everyone at the booth. You have to be the guy who is different from every other boring guy there. Every other guy does what you guys did and say your gorgeous with drool hanging out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shaen's post:
  • TheManWhoSoldThWorld
(02-21-2017, 01:22 PM)Shaen Wrote: What were they promoting?  How many people were there? Was it a packed house or were the models standing around with nothing to do for a few min? I want to help you so your ready to go next time. I am trying to picture this Because this is very specific.  Step into their mind for a min. They are there to make money. The reason they're there is because they're hot. So they think every guy in here wants them. So they are already on a tall pedestal. Ok First off if I am in a sea of perfect 10s I probably would look for IOIs first. If no one is eying me then ill pick a target. Some one who looks bord. You approach with strong body language and eye contact with a shit eating grin. 
Ask "what are you promoting? "
She answers 
"Oh so you use this product your self?"
She answers 
"I am still  virgin do you think I can finnaly get laid using this product? (Big cocky grin)"
She laughs
Ask the model next to her "what do you think? Would you take my virginity if I use/wear this product? "

You really have to go indirect here. Pretend you don't care how hot she is because you got someone hotter at home. Go around to all the booths and get reactions from all the girls. Atleast one of the models will see that. That's how you force IOIs. I would ask them about the product and joke with them. Involve everyone at the booth. You have to be the guy who is different from every other boring guy there. Every other guy does what you guys did and say your gorgeous with drool hanging out.

It was an Auto-Expo (in next few months it take place again), 

It was packed with full of spectators, most of the girls possing with cars and some are intracting with individuals who are interested to know more about cars.

Do you have any insight look about that particular situation ?

Thanks for the advice and like the conversation you mention above it's funny  Big Grin
I just thought of a few more things I would say depending on the situation or what she is sellng. 
When you walk up say:
You: "whats the pamphlet for?" 
Her: "well its for the new nightclub/product etc. you should come." 
You: come on, you're getting paid to sell this club/product? Is "you should come" the best sales pitch you can do? (Say in a smiling joking way, only try to offend her a little bit.)"
Her: ha-ha, I guess
You: "look, I'm not like the other guys who take this pamphlet because they think your cute and then throw it out. If its good ill take it (value demonstration). So lets cut through the shit, you're obviously the outgoing clubbing type, how do you rate this club/product out of ten? (challenging)
Her: um 10!
You: ok....so I drive an 80yr old Datsun, if I gave you $20 per hour would you give it a 10 too? *smile cockily* (implying she lacks substance and can be bought)
She laughs 
You: Its funny, I used to think promo girls were just tits and advertising, its nice to meet one that has a sense of humor
Her: thanks
You: I have to get back to my friends/work/stealing garden gnomes (false time constraint and un-awkward exit strategy), what's your number I might give you call?
Her: Might?
*Look at her blankly; hold your phone out with a come on really look.

That is a short version to number close. I would go into some small talk before asking the number but the idea is you want to get into playful banter and challenge them a little.
[-] The following 4 users Like Shaen's post:
  • Alexander, 20Nation, BarbarianFather, TheManWhoSoldThWorld
(02-21-2017, 05:06 PM)Shaen Wrote: I just thought of a few more things I would say depending on the situation or what she is sellng. 
When you walk up say:
You: "whats the pamphlet for?" 
Her: "well its for the new nightclub/product etc. you should come." 
You: come on, you're getting paid to sell this club/product? Is "you should come" the best sales pitch you can do? (Say in a smiling joking way, only try to offend her a little bit.)"
Her: ha-ha, I guess
You: "look, I'm not like the other guys who take this pamphlet because they think your cute and then throw it out. If its good ill take it (value demonstration). So lets cut through the shit, you're obviously the outgoing clubbing type, how do you rate this club/product out of ten? (challenging)
Her: um 10!
You: ok....so I drive an 80yr old Datsun, if I gave you $20 per hour would you give it a 10 too? *smile cockily* (implying she lacks substance and can be bought)
She laughs 
You: Its funny, I used to think promo girls were just tits and advertising, its nice to meet one that has a sense of humor
Her: thanks
You: I have to get back to my friends/work/stealing garden gnomes (false time constraint and un-awkward exit strategy), what's your number I might give you call?
Her: Might?
*Look at her blankly; hold your phone out with a come on really look.

That is a short version to number close. I would go into some small talk before asking the number but the idea is you want to get into playful banter and challenge them a little.
Thanx....now I have an idea what's the ideal way to approach a promotionl model, you just need to be confident, good body language, creative, ofhumor, and good conversation skills, now I can practice all the aspect to achieve the desire result........

I really enjoyed the above demo conversation, probably I should steal it  Tongue  sorry buddy hope you don't mind !
  • Shaen
Car expo. That is tougher.  Car models are like one step away from top model status. I would go into it with the attitude of im in here just to have fun and my main goal is just to get some positive feed back. Number is just a bonus and it will be probably be weak. I would would approach with something like
You: "think I could out run the police in this thing?"
She answers 
You "great because I'm a high end bank robber and art theif."
She laughs 
You: "can you keep a secret?" "I have been casing this place around the corner but I need one more person. Can you drive a stick shift?"
She answers no 
You "nevermind.. I know! I need you to suduce the 70 yearold security guard while my team drills the safe."
You: "you can dress up in a tight red dress with stilettos and carry one of those cool silver briefcases and when I signal you push the red button and run like hell"
She reacts 
You: "don't worry my team will be right there to pick you up in this sports car" 

Go into a future projection story and see if she plays along

That is why I posted it! Its yours
[-] The following 5 users Like Shaen's post:
  • Alexander, 20Nation, BarbarianFather, TheManWhoSoldThWorld, baimu
Definitely gonna try that to, thanx again....

Appreciate your work, I think you are one of the player who bang those kind of models easily.....
After she plays along a little bit I drop the act and ask her about what she would do/travel with her cut of the money. Then talk about places she wants to see/do.
[-] The following 2 users Like Shaen's post:
  • Alexander, baimu
I find the hotter the girl, the more they melt when you tease them. It's because most men would never think to do it, and once you do it's probably one of the most satisfying conversations you'll have because their energy and looks are just raw femininity, and you get the highs only game can bring.
[-] The following 6 users Like Christoff's post:
  • Shaen, Alexander, 20Nation, BarbarianFather, TravelHardcore, TheManWhoSoldThWorld