Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When to retire from Game
I have been pondering over this question for more than a year.
 Most of us start with struggling with women, eventually after some hard work and efforts get little better. Quality of dates get better and we probably develop more faith in Game and natural urge would be to see how better can we get.

But there comes a person, who loves you genuinely and then the question becomes is this the time to retire. Is getting better at game the bigger goal than finding a high quality partner.

Does game become addictive and how difficult is it to completely give it up once you have found the right partner.

Would love to hear your thoughts
If you plan to "retire" from game once you found "genuine love", you are in for some nasty surprises.

Game isn't fucking tons of low-quality women, then retiring with a "good girl" in the hope that things will work out.

Game is accepting real female nature for what it is, embracing it without holding a grudge or becoming a woman-hater and dealing with it on a daily basis, while making your knowledge and experience work in your favour.

Hard to believe that so many people supposedly fuck all these girls and then do a 180 and "plan to retire". If you think like this you were never really in it but merely wearing a mask while staying the same old person all along. That's not genuine change.
"Game is accepting real female nature for what it is, embracing it without holding a grudge or becoming a woman-hater and dealing with it on a daily basis, while making your knowledge and experience work in your favour"

Your words make lot of sense.

I guess I didnt realize that female nature is based on Negative Emotional Tension and that is a lifelong commitment for a man to manage and lead with PET. A man in true sense(not pick up) can ever let go of the frame of being the alpha and lead with PET.

You are also right on the second part..I did feel that I was wearing a mask..while I was in this relationship post learning pick up.
That might be the reason I could never let go of thinking other women( ..and imagining if I could be single again) ..which made her sense something was not right and me living with fear of missing out. The combined effect is the relationship failed..
Good question.

I think you need to live your live, and settle with your dream girl.

But after gaming for such a long time, gaming becomes a hobby or a passion, and when you are settled you start missing something. 
Guys always want something new. Can you ever get enough?

Best would be to have a bit a both worlds, but is it possible?

I don't know the answer. Single guys desire stability, guys in LTR want freedom. Others choose to stay single, but untill what age? Being 40 years old without having a family is not something most people aspire. At a certain age I think the desire to game will diminish.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Julius's post:
  • 20Nation
I think the "I had my fun now i am ready to settle down" thing is crap. Reality is most guys never 100% settle down. They settle a bit but keep chasing a bit on the side. They sometime go back to chasing mode. They settle in open relationship.

Do you think seriously after experiencing so much novelty you will be able to keep it with one girl for a very long time ? I don't think so.

The most important question here is where it's coming from : 

What push you to settle down ? 
Is that Social convention ? Friends or Family ? Desire for stability ? Lack of time or energy ? Lack of results ? Fear of not finding the one ? Lower sex drive ?

What push you to keep gaming ? 
Higher sex drive ? Make you feel more confident ? Validation ? Making it up for past lack of success ? Ego gratification ?

Go step by step. Try to Find some sort of middle ground. Build ways to find happiness outside of game too. 

Also I think it's important to understand something. It's like working out, you like getting your muscle bigger and bigger. The bigger you are, the smaller you feel. There is no end to it. I think you have to enjoy the journey of game but understanding that it's not an end in itself.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Edmaster's post:
  • 20Nation
Sometimes I think I won't be able to retire from game until I'm quite a bit older. Living this life of chasing girls makes me happy. I imagine that it will make me less happy when it becomes a lot more difficult and my sex drive goes down. Maybe in my mid 40s. The problem with knowing the world like I do, is that I know places where I would be able to date 18 year olds pretty easily (and how to do it) in my 40's. So I may have to wait until early 50's and settle down then. To get a quality girl though, may have to go for late 20s early 30s, but still not too bad.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • mike
I don't think it's really possible to plan when you'll retire from the game. A lot of it depends on your circumstances. You might want to be a player for the next 10 years, but then you meet a girl and end up settling down. Or maybe you want to "retire," so you meet a girl start a family, then realize you fucked up and want to start chasing pussy. Personally I'd like to find one really awesome girl and settle down, but I cannot imagine that happening anytime soon. I figure I'll have no choice but to keep being a player until at least my late 30's/early 40's, possibly even older. As much as I'd like to find a girl and settle down, I think I'd get depressed. I get too much enjoyment out of laying pipe in new girls. I'm 30 now and settling down seems like an impossibility.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mike's post:
  • 20Nation
I am bit over 40, though though I am told I loo early thirties.
The city I live in is known as "worst city in N America"..
I have developed a lean physique and bespoke wardrobe.
My real race isnt an advantage with game..(though I am told I look Spanish/hispanic),have lived in quite a few countries and have a good job and income.
After being brought as a total nice guy and suffering more than decade marriage, I decided to end it few years ago.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aviator's post:
  • 20Nation
(04-19-2018, 09:56 AM)icrus Wrote: If you plan to "retire" from game once you found "genuine love", you are in for some nasty surprises.

Game isn't fucking tons of low-quality women, then retiring with a "good girl" in the hope that things will work out.

Game is accepting real female nature for what it is, embracing it without holding a grudge or becoming a woman-hater and dealing with it on a daily basis, while making your knowledge and experience work in your favour.

Hard to believe that so many people supposedly fuck all these girls and then do a 180 and "plan to retire". If you think like this you were never really in it but merely wearing a mask while staying the same old person all along. That's not genuine change.

Exactly, sharing your opinion 101%.
Thumbs Up 
Real Players never retire from Game!  

"You're only as old as the girl you feel." Smile