Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filtering out (semi)pros online
Yo, is there a subtle way to filter out the pros on tinder (Thailand)?
I'm cool with a chick being down and wanting to come straight to my place (without me bringing it up), but when she wants to get paid when things go down I wouldn't fancy that. 

Had a girl from night game wanting money the other night, she actually said she's down for free, but then changed her mind and left.
I would never let a girl come straight away to my house. Too many unknowns. If she is seriously keen to come right over, I'll at least meet her downstairs for a drink to figure out what the fuck is going on. Remember, girls are not men--VERY few are just interested in the sexual part. There is usually a motive if they're DTF before meeting.

If I have any suspicion they're in it for cash or there's gonna be trouble in the post-game, I next em. After a few mistakes, I've learned to read the signals and haven't had problems in a while.  However, its bound to happen again.
(01-25-2018, 10:03 PM)k pop Wrote: I would never let a girl come straight away to my house. Too many unknowns. If she is seriously keen to come right over, I'll at least meet her downstairs for a drink to figure out what the fuck is going on. Remember, girls are not men--VERY few are just interested in the sexual part. There is usually a motive if they're DTF before meeting.

I think if you avoid girls who come straight to your place, you will avoid most of the pros.
Like Kpop, always spend time with the girl outside, before going to the room. A bar is always good for that. Talking to them as much as possible face to face as much as possible is also a good way to know what is going one with her
OP, where are you? Easiest way to filter out pros and semi-pros is to force an investment. So let's say she says she wants to fuck and will come over. Tell her to bring you some food or a drink, something small in price (it can even be some mints). Most hookers won't invest because the next guy won't be asking for anything just offering $$$.
Many guys on RVF and other sites talk about shoring Seeking Arrangement girls.   I find it hard to believe girls are so dumb.  My believe it's just guys attention whoring their fictional lives.  Has anyone  been on that site and tried it?
^ I haven't, but a guy I gamed with in Atlanta, Swuglyfe, did, so apparently it can work.

I don't recall how effective it was though.

Girls are full of surprises.
You can filter out pros and semi-pros by forcing an investment
Online Spanish dictionary and translator, json formatter and validator
Oh! This article has suggested to me many new ideas. I will embark on doing it. Hope you can continue to contribute your talents in this area. Thank you.

instagram quotes