Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coolest place you've banged a chick
What's the coolest / most memorable place you've smashed a girl?

For me, it was last year when I banged a girl on top of the Dois Irmãos (the scenic mountains you can see from Ipanema beach).

[Image: the-two-brothers-mountains.jpg]

Story

I planned to hike to the top with a girl who was visiting me in Rio. In the morning it was shitty weather, I almost cancelled but she was only in town for a few days so I said fuck it, I'll go even though it's cloudy, rainy. 

The advantage was that there were almost no other people on the hike. When we were on the top there were only 2 other tourists taking pictures. The moment they left and we were alone, my girl got on her knees and started sucking my dick. 

She was wearing a skirt, I turned her around and started banging her. As I was banging her and keeping my ears open for approaching footsteps, the clouds briefly disappeared, showing the amazing view over Rio city.

Boom. So if you're in Rio and it's shitty weather, you now know what to do.
[-] The following 4 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation, Wdubz, Bizzy, Ouroboros
Can't top it off. Funniest for me was banging a chick in the woods and having rednecks pop out of nowhere trying to get in on the action.
My girl screamed "Fuck off I'm trying to get fucked" and shoo them off
Haha classy chick
[-] The following 5 users Like Christoff's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore, Wdubz, brianmark, Ouroboros
[Image: Valle-del-cauca-cali-pico-de-loro-parque...i-2442.jpg]
For me it was Pico de Loro in Cali. Above the clouds. A bit higher than 2 irmaos :-)
(BTW did u also climb Pedra da Gávea, the one sticking out behind 2 irmaos? it's really amazing)

Actually it was 15 meters below the top because there were a lot of mosquitos

The best part was that it was the first time I had sex with her.
[-] The following 3 users Like Julius's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore, Wdubz
Awesome thread idea. For me it was hiking into the mountains and going to a waterfall. I ended up banging this girl under a waterfall (although it was pretty dry). It was such a cool and powerful experience. We had to maneuvver to hide from young village girls who were going to the river to wash clothes.
[-] The following 2 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Bizzy, Christoff
Chicago Jazz Festival, Grant Park in broad daylight, its amazing what you can you do under a sleeping bag or have done to you.
[-] The following 2 users Like BarbarianFather's post:
  • 20Nation, brianmark
On the roof of a temple in Bagan, Myanmar. This was back in 2011 when there were very few tourists there. I was traveling with a girl who I guess was my girlfriend at the time. It was a bit sacrilegious but extremely exciting for us.

The next coolest would be when I was in Ibiza with my ex girlfriend back in 2014. We were at a trance music party at a venue called Benimussa Park, which used to be a zoo. It was a day time party and the even't wasn't too crowded. One of the bars in the venue wasn't being serviced. We went behind the bar and I banged her while seated on a bar stool.
[-] The following 3 users Like mike's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore, brianmark
In the police station in Villefrache de Ruergue, France.

The previous day the cops took the car of my french girl for wrong parking place.

The next day we went with nice hangover to the police office to pay the fine and to take the car back.
It was Sunday and there was not much cops in the building. We waited long time. Then i started to explore the building and to enter at random rooms if i could.

The conference room was big and brand new. I called my crazy girl and she was more then agree to do it right here, right now. During the fuck, i was talking funny stuff on the mic of the police boss. The mic was off btw.

After the sex we just get out very happy from this serious room and a young female cop with big smile said that our documents are ready and we just have to pay and take the car back. She was so happy that my sick hangover brain imagine that she saw our sex  and she mastrubate on itSmile
[-] The following 7 users Like RoadSenseOwner's post:
  • baimu, 20Nation, phase.iv, TravelHardcore, Christoff, brianmark, TheFlyingDutchman
(02-20-2017, 08:06 PM)RoadSenseOwner Wrote: In the police station in Villefrache de Ruergue, France.

The previous day the cops took the car of my french girl for wrong parking place.

The next day we went with nice hangover to the police office to pay the fine and to take the car back.
It was Sunday and there was not much cops in the building. We waited long time. Then i started to explore the building and to enter at random rooms if i could.

The conference room was big and brand new. I called my crazy girl and she was more then agree to do it right here, right now. During the fuck, i was talking funny stuff on the mic of the police boss. The mic was off btw.

After the sex we just get out very happy from this serious room and a young female cop with big smile said that our documents are ready and we just have to pay and take the car back. She was so happy that my sick hangover brain imagine that she saw our sex  and she mastrubate on itSmile

Damn buddy, nice! Fuck airplane outdoor, changing booth. Police station is my all time location dream (:
[-] The following 2 users Like phase.iv's post:
  • Christoff, 20Nation
(02-20-2017, 04:50 AM)mike Wrote: On the roof of a temple in Bagan, Myanmar. This was back in 2011 when there were very few tourists there. I was traveling with a girl who I guess was my girlfriend at the time. It was a bit sacrilegious but extremely exciting for us.

[Image: giphy.gif]

This is sweet. I was there last year with a girl last year but there were too many people around. Should have driven to a more abandoned temple of track. Props.
(02-20-2017, 04:50 AM)mike Wrote: On the roof of a temple in Bagan, Myanmar. This was back in 2011 when there were very few tourists there. I was traveling with a girl who I guess was my girlfriend at the time. It was a bit sacrilegious but extremely exciting for us.

I wouldn't try that in a mosque in Iran, Irak or Afganistan. They will probalby chop of your penis or give you the death penalthy if you get caught  Smile
rooftop ledge of a mall. russian girl was an adrenaline junky and had us climb over the protective railing to the edge of the building ( 11 floors) hang her head over the edge and get banged. Another would be venice beach at the end of a dock. it was raining that day so there weren't as many people
[-] The following 2 users Like blztw's post:
  • TravelHardcore, 20Nation
(02-24-2017, 02:41 AM)blztw Wrote: rooftop ledge of a mall. russian girl was an adrenaline junky and had us climb over the protective railing to the edge of the building ( 11 floors) hang her head over the edge and get banged.  Another would be venice beach at the end of a dock. it was raining that day so there weren't as many people

Sh*t thats an epic one!
I cudnt do it, I got high fear when there is not harness involved in the activity Big Grin
(02-16-2017, 07:48 PM)Christoff Wrote: Can't top it off. Funniest for me was banging a chick in the woods and having rednecks pop out of nowhere trying to get in on the action.
My girl screamed "Fuck off I'm trying to get fucked" and shoo them off
Haha classy chick

LMFAO. Love that they tried to get a shot at it. I guess ya don't know if ya don't ask.

My girlfriend recently blew me in some Mayan ruins in Belize. I know it's not a lay... I'm pretty sure I'm still cursed for it, so I hope I get at least half a point Dodgy .
[-] The following 2 users Like Wdubz's post:
  • 20Nation, TravelHardcore
Haha some of these are pretty epic. Keep up the stories guys! Cursed Mayan ruins, dangerous rooftop ledges, on top of a rooftop temple in myanmar (risking jail), police station, on top of mountains, in redneck infested woods... I think it's safe to say many Swoop readers are pretty badass!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • Christoff
(02-26-2017, 10:24 PM)Wdubz Wrote: LMFAO. Love that they tried to get a shot at it. I guess ya don't know if ya don't ask.

My girlfriend recently blew me in some Mayan ruins in Belize. I know it's not a lay... I'm pretty sure I'm still cursed for it, so I hope I get at least half a point Dodgy .

Solid point for risking an eternal Mayan sex-curse