Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day Game For The Working Man
I thought it might be cool to share some tips on day game. I am a full time worker and part time student so I don't get to go out a whole lot. So my free time is spent doing normal boring shit, like grocery shopping, getting gas and going to lunch ect. But I take every opportunity to say hey and flirt with girls. 
Ill share one of my openers that I use that has a very high success rate. Its up to you what you say next ?
I was at the local grocery store last night and I saw this stunning brunette. Tall and she knows how to dress. Totally my type. I felt that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, and when that happens over the years i have programmed my mind to approach!  Guys that sick nervous feeling never really goes away.
We were both in the produce isle and she was picking out some apples. I said "you look real serious about those apples." with a cocky grin.
She looks up and made eye contact. Usually I get a nervous laugh from the girls at this point, but not this girl. The ones who don't get nervous are the ones who get hit on lot. Then I said “If this was a game show for apple picking, you would be the grand champion. I can tell that
you’re a highly competitive contestant and I should steer clear from you if I want
to have any chance of winning!”
Finally I got a giggle out of her. I introduced myself, talked for a few mins with her, invited her for a cup of coffee sometime and got her number. 
This opener works almost every time. Just replace apples with what ever she is looking at or doing. I don't always get a number close but I always get a laugh. 
Hope this helps some guys in my situation with busy schedules. Share some more if you have success!
[-] The following 3 users Like Shaen's post:
  • 20Nation, BarbarianFather, sexy_villian
Nice idea for a thread.

My general day game strategy:
I have tried going direct and using an opening humor statement, but it's just not the most comfortable for me. Maybe it's because I'm always traveling but it's easiest just to pretend to be lost.
"I'm lost, do you know where X is?"
From here I usually focus on nailing my body language (eye contact, cocky smile, good posture, speaking the right way, etc.). Then, I throw in a joke like calling her "my hero" or "i hope I don't get lost on the way" if it's really simple to get there. They usually get a laugh, then I try to throw in a hook (for me this is a disguised brag or something interesting about me). I usually talk for a few minutes before getting the number.
[-] The following 3 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Shaen, P.T., sexy_villian
Great advice 20!
I was wondering if my line would work in a foreign country? Ever pick up a girl at a market overseas? I have a few more situational openers that I widdled down to a science that I want to share but, I want to hear from some other guys first.
Yeah I think those lines can work overs seas and yeah I have picked up girls at markets overseas a lot of times. In my opinion though it's never mattered as much what I say as how I say it. My success rates usually fall in line with how I did with my body language.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • Shaen
The subtle humour is tricky in foreign countries, it's easily lost in translation. If you're not completely fluent in the local language it's easier to stick to something extremely simple like 20's example.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelHardcore's post:
  • Shaen
Thank you THC! That was mainly what I was wondering. If the humor would go the same overseas. Cocky humor is a big part of my game here in the states and was wondering how it goes over in other countries.
20 I will remember to keep it simple! Hey you just made it easier
Grocery store game only seems to work for me in produce and dairy, (cheese isle specifically). Being a fairly tall at 6'3" I use this to my advantage asking a gal if I can reach something farther up on a shelf or the back of the tables for her, where she may not be able to reach easily. Nice lead in to conversation. Dairy I have no freaking clue but women ask me questions there all the time, most of the time I can just be looking for a certain cheese and they either need help looking for what they want, recommendations or help find what I want. Maybe its all the hormones messing with them by osmosis or something.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BarbarianFather's post:
  • Shaen
As a working dude I find this thread very interesting, I try to take advantage of every opportunity and approach during the day;
mostly in buses and bus stops.

But as an introverted guy, for me it's kind of difficult to engage into the talkative mode when approaching, specially after finishing an 8 hour turn in front of a desktop. For that, I use a more indirect approach, I have to approach a lot to have a single number. Maybe something doesn't clicks.

Is there a way to engage a more talkative mode after work?
Alea jacta est
[-] The following 1 user Likes Don's post:
  • Shaen
(02-10-2017, 05:08 AM)Don Wrote:
As a working dude I find this thread very interesting, I try to take advantage of every opportunity and approach during the day;

But as an introverted guy, for me it's kind of difficult to engage into the talkative mode when approaching, specially after finishing an 8 hour turn in front of a desktop. For that, I use a more indirect approach, I have to approach a lot to have a single number. Maybe something doesn't clicks.

Yeah there is a way, but at first it sucks. Basically, you can anchor your mood to when you start to talk to people. I have went through really introverted times in my life and now, whenever I am on a date or start talking to a girl, I have anchored being outgoing with talking to girls and I will easily change my mood out of habit. You have to go out of your way to force yourself to be more outgoing whenever you speak to a girl in any and all situations, no exceptions. At first its tough, but then it just becomes habit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • Shaen
Don what about the morning or lunch time? For some reason my wit and vocabulary is better earlier in the day, so I am way more of a morning person. Even just a very casual "hi I saw you over there and just wanted to tell you I like your style" (smile). With no objective other then to give value. Go out and just give value to people. It makes them feel good, but more important you walk away feeling AMAZING
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shaen's post:
  • BarbarianFather
Don to follow up on what Shaen said, if you stop for coffee in the morning, grab some lunch, doesn't matter who is serving you look them straight in the eye and talk to them. Don't just stare at the debit machine, menu, or look at the floor. This gets you in a mindset of talking to people and then when you see a woman your truly wish to approach, its just natural to strike up conversation, you have been doing it all day.

(02-10-2017, 08:46 AM)20Nation Wrote:

Yeah there is a way, but at first it sucks. Basically, you can anchor your mood to when you start to talk to people. I have went through really introverted times in my life and now, whenever I am on a date or start talking to a girl, I have anchored being outgoing with talking to girls and I will easily change my mood out of habit. You have to go out of your way to force yourself to be more outgoing whenever you speak to a girl in any and all situations, no exceptions. At first its tough, but then it just becomes habit.
20, what exactly do you mean by anchoring your mood? if I am understanding you correctly I think i do this to some degree.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BarbarianFather's post:
  • Shaen
Thanks for all the replies, solid advices  Big Grin  @20, @Shaen, @Barbarian

I will definitely follow your advices, I will keep eye contact and talk to most people I encounter so approaches will seem easier and more natural as well. However, lunch time won't work for me, specially because we have lunch inside the company and I wouldn´t like to shit where I eat or get caught by Human Resources "teasing" with girls. Maybe at work just talking with other clerks, and outside work talk with random people and approach girls I like.
Alea jacta est
[-] The following 2 users Like Don's post:
  • 20Nation, Shaen
(02-11-2017, 01:09 AM)BarbarianFather Wrote: Don to follow up on what Shaen said, if you stop for coffee in the morning, grab some lunch, doesn't matter who is serving you look them straight in the eye and talk to them. Don't just stare at the debit machine, menu, or look at the floor. This gets you in a mindset of talking to people and then when you see a woman your truly wish to approach, its just natural to strike up conversation, you have been doing it all day.

(02-10-2017, 08:46 AM)20Nation Wrote:

20, what exactly do you mean by anchoring your mood? if I am understanding you correctly I think i do this to some degree.

I think theere are entire books devoted to this topic. Psychological anchoring is what happens when you meet a friend from high school and start talking and joking like you did back then (even though you have obviously changed). You have your mood and personality tied to the habits you created in your youth with that person. You can tie the same thing to women, so you are ready to game, no matter what mood you are in. I don't know exactly how I did it, but I think desire for pussy is what helped me get over the hump at first. If you don't show up in the right mood (with hotter girls) you can say goodbye to getting laid. After a while it becomes anchored. You can also anchor moods by doing some sort of pre-date ritual.
(02-11-2017, 06:33 AM)20Nation Wrote: I don't know exactly how I did it, but I think desire for pussy is what helped me get over the hump at first. If you don't show up in the right mood (with hotter girls) you can say goodbye to getting laid. After a while it becomes anchored. You can also anchor moods by doing some sort of pre-date ritual.

I have this too. E.g. when I'm not in the mood but it was too late to cancel the date, the moment I meet the girl my mood swings to game mode and it's autopilot after that.
[-] The following 2 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation, Shaen
I also see a trend especially hot girls walk everywhere with their headphones on. At first I would say to myself forget it. Don't let that be a road block! I have a great thing I do to over come this that gets a 70% response.  
I keep a pair of my own in my pocket and when I see a hot girl wearing head phones I stick mine in too and approach. 
I walk up and smile if she smiles back I will pull one out and say "let me guess..... your listening to.. Metallica/Guns n Roses/Mostart/Classical? (Cocky grin)." it usually gets her to smile, and then go into normal conversation. The fact that you have yours in to makes a comfort thing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shaen's post:
  • P.T.