Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introduce yourself
Exclamation 
Welcome new members. This is a brand new forum, use this thread to introduce yourself so we can get to know you better.

Where are you from? How did you find out about STW? Etc.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelHardcore's post:
  • Eddie
I suppose I'll start. I'm 20Nation I'm from USA and I like to party Wink.

I've been traveling for the past 6 years pretty much non-stop (have only spent 6 months in my country in that time) and it's been about 4 years now since I have even went back. I had a pretty religious upbringing which I think ultimately pushed me into this incredible lifestyle of sleeping with girls and traveling the world.

I am one of the founders of SwoopTheWorld.
[-] The following 2 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Eddie, Round2and3
I just wake up and saw the great nwes about the Swoop Forum!
Thx for It guys!

I'm 35 years old Bulgarian traveller, proffesional poker player (mostly online) at small and sometimes middle stakes.

I visited at least 30 countries, i speak 5 languages (Bulgarian, English, Spanish, French and Russian) and have minimum 200K km hitchhiking mostly in Europe.

I can't exist without doing hardcore fiesta at least few times per month! I love to drink! Quality alcohol and i enjoy 90% of the  hangovers next day.

No fast food, no soft drinks, no smoking (tabaco). I like to run, play volley and do push ups.

For the moment I'm in France (Bordeaux), playing poker, banging girls (so far not bad), and enjoying this great city, one of my favorite in Europe.

Girls: Big deep dark eyes, tight tits, tight ass and ofcours the special charm of the  smile!
[-] The following 3 users Like RoadSenseOwner's post:
  • 20Nation, Round2and3, Christoff
(02-06-2017, 10:55 AM)RoadSenseOwner Wrote: I just wake up and saw the great nwes about the Swoop Forum!
Thx for It guys!

Boom. Great intro RoadSenseOwner, welcome to the forum!
I'm Ouroboros, mid-twenties anglo-Australian, uni student, multilingual, relative newcomer to game. Been reading swoop the world for about a year and I hope to take a few trips of my own to some nearby pussy paradises in the near future (first on my list: Indonesia!). Congratulations on starting up this forum, and I look forward to seeing it develop into something great!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ouroboros's post:
  • 20Nation
(02-06-2017, 02:41 PM)Ouroboros Wrote: I'm Ouroboros, mid-twenties anglo-Australian, uni student, multilingual,  relative newcomer to game. Been reading swoop the world for about a year and I hope to take a few trips of my own to some nearby pussy paradises in the near future (first on my list: Indonesia!). Congratulations on starting up this forum, and I look forward to seeing it develop into something great!

Thanks Ouroboros. Indonesia is a good choice. I'm going back there in a few weeks time with 20Nation, looking forward to it. I met some amazing girls last time in Jakarta. We'll post our findings here. Welcome to the forum!
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelHardcore's post:
  • Ouroboros
Hey whats up guys! My name is Timmysands. 30 yo American living in Miami Beach Florida. Recently divorced and getting back on my travel game and picking up woman. Looking gorward to meeting some really cool brothers and making some great memories!! Cheers!! ? ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Timmysands's post:
  • 20Nation
(02-06-2017, 04:04 PM)Timmysands Wrote: Hey whats up guys! My name is Timmysands. 30 yo American living in Miami Beach Florida. Recently divorced and getting back on my travel game and picking up woman. Looking gorward to meeting some really cool brothers and making some great memories!! Cheers!! ? ?

Cheers Timmysands & welcome.
Hello STW

I am DAone27, I am from the Cayman Islands, I have been doing some traveling lately but nothing too Hardcore as yet. really love reading about STW adventures and find all of this amazing. I have shared it with a couple of my buddies and they are all hooked. I found out about STW by searching key words on GOOGLE Smile.

I am def a fan and will be contributing more and more just trying to find my groove of things.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DAone27's post:
  • 20Nation
Hello Swoopers

I am Sultfex, from Saudi Arabia 32 Years, i work as overseas contractor and sadly before i knew STW i traveled to south east Asia PP countries regularly, then i accidentally found STW. So since earlier 2014 where was my first practice trip to Philippines.

I just arrived from Ukraine last monday and i was following everything i have read in this website, and it was amazing experience to me with good number of winning.

right now i got all the books written by 20 Nations start reading and i start working in myself in Gym to achieve my next Swoop in EE countries for 6 months. i am planning to do a tour of Latvia, Estonia, lithuania, Poland and i will be based in Ukraine.

Swoop has changed my life
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sultfex's post:
  • 20Nation
What's up everyone?

I am miklovin, in my mid-20's, and living in the Bay Area, California. I work at a private independent school, so I travel during school breaks, vacations, holidays, etc. which is about once a month. I book my flights and accommodations using points. Churning and manufactured spending changed my life.

I'm Filipino and tend to go for white girls and latinas.
I tend to travel to central/eastern Europe, especially Poland. Speak Spanish and am learning Polish.

Can't wait to see this forum grow!
[-] The following 1 user Likes miklovin's post:
  • 20Nation
Hi guy's my name is bizzy from Nigeria but living in Louisiana. Junior engineering student. My dream is simply to travel
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bizzy's post:
  • 20Nation
Greetings Gentlemen, traveled a lot in my 20s an early 30s, then loss my mind and got married, took me a bit to find my mind again got rid of her back to enjoying life to the fullest.
[-] The following 2 users Like BarbarianFather's post:
  • 20Nation, Christoff
Hello SwoopTheWorld Forum

My name is DiskUtility, originally from Germany but currently traveling around Latin America. I am a longtime reader of the blog, nevertheless never left a comment anywhere. I am excited for the forum, especially for meeting like-minded people to share information with.

Looking forward to get in contact with you guys
Cheers!
[-] The following 1 user Likes DiskUtility's post:
  • 20Nation
Hey Guys, I'm GoodTimes, 27 year old from Lithuania. Was poker player before, now into book publishing business. More than 2 months ago started my first swooping trip around SEA. Started in Thailand, right now I'm in Boracay, Philippines and will continue to Indonesia after that. Swooptheworld was one of the biggest inspirations to start this trip and will try to give it back to the community as much as I can.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GoodTimes's post:
  • 20Nation