Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Thailand Thread
[Image: meta_441233e83110d85e5c61d5a46a543f4e.jpg]

this is a stock photo from their site.
IMHO 6.5    5.5    7     8
hey guys, I just got to Bangkok from Canada. I'll be in the city for the next couple of weeks staying in the Sukhumvit area. If anyone is down to hang out and do some pickup hit me up!
In Bangkok now for a couple of months. PM if anyone wants to hang out and talk about bitches and making money.
I am in Bangkok now. Probably for a couple weeks and then to Chiang Mai. PM me or drop me.and email if you want to meet up. D29315 (at)gmail.com
I'm pipelining now on thaicupid for my month trip to bangkok.

First impressions: online game seems tougher than Manila. There are not even a lot of girls on thai cupid. Who had similar experiences?
(05-01-2018, 06:52 AM)L Wrote: I'm pipelining now on thaicupid for my month trip to bangkok.

First impressions: online game seems tougher than Manila. There are not even a lot of girls on thai cupid.  Who had similar experiences?

I've done a lot of online and pipelining experiments between the two countries and yes, I find Thailand to be much harder. I wasn't sure if because I'm an older gent (45) or if that is just the way it is for everyone. I didn't try Thaicupid so much but I did try Thaifriendly, and results were not so good. Most would still answer a conversation, but I didn't get very many profile visits. Girls in the Philippines seemed much more friendly and open. Many more profile visits and messages.
I thought Thai sluts mostly use tinder these days.

Probably the best way to gauge interest levels.
Yes, forget Thaicupid or Thaifriendly and go straight for Tinder and Bumble. Bumble has much better quality than Tinder but for some reason also much harder to get matches.
I will be in Chiang Mai starting this Friday. If anyone is around let me know. I will stay until May 17th.
Online game in the Philippines and Thailand really isn't comparable. Of course Thailand is still a lot easier than somewhere like the UK or US, but as far as Southeast Asia goes it is in the middle of the road somewhere.

Women there are quite a bit more materialistic and will expect more out of you on a date as well.
Yeah in Thailiand as well you just have more foreigner competition. Most of us that's our niche that makes it easy. Thats why online dating is usually a bit easier in Philippines