Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest turn offs
(04-26-2017, 01:26 AM)Julius Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 12:27 PM)Christoff Wrote: I'm thinking you'll be miserable in Colombia lol

It's ok. Colombia is 7th in world ranking of plastic surgeries, but there are more than  enough women without.

One big difference: In Western Europe there is also breast enlargement, but there is still a lot of emphasis on the natural appearance. In Colombia, however, it's no problem if it looks fake.  Women often buy a bra that is too little so that the breasts pop out.

I was thinking the same about plastic surgery but then I went to South Korea. Most of the girls under 30 have had surgery and I cannot think of a place in Asia with as many gorgeous women. Sure it's not fake tits or plastic ass as they focus on the face (nose and eyelid mostly) but it will make you appreciated the magic of plastic surgery.
(04-27-2017, 02:32 AM)TigerT Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 01:26 AM)Julius Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 12:27 PM)Christoff Wrote: I'm thinking you'll be miserable in Colombia lol

It's ok. Colombia is 7th in world ranking of plastic surgeries, but there are more than  enough women without.

One big difference: In Western Europe there is also breast enlargement, but there is still a lot of emphasis on the natural appearance. In Colombia, however, it's no problem if it looks fake.  Women often buy a bra that is too little so that the breasts pop out.

I was thinking the same about plastic surgery but then I went to South Korea. Most of the girls under 30 have had surgery and I cannot think of a place in Asia with as many gorgeous women. Sure it's not fake tits or plastic ass as they focus on the face (nose and eyelid mostly) but it will make you appreciated the magic of plastic surgery.

As someone who has lived in Korea for 3 years. The surgery they do usually have the opposite effect. 

I can tell atleast 80% of the time when someone has had a nose job. It usually looks unnatural and weird. Even many of the celebrities have botched nose jobs. Now, it does help some people with really fucked up big odd shaped noses. Again, I am talking the majority. 

What makes Korean women attractive on a whole is 

1) Minimal fatties

2) Dress well

3) Good skin

4) Feminine Look
Well I guess you know better than me as I have never stayed too long in S.Korea. But every time I enjoyed the more sophisticated looks compare to China. Unnatural looking noses hasn't been a problem for me and I didn't see any awful fuck up surgery.
I agree with nose jobs looking bad. But from what I saw, I didn't see a lot of that in korea. It seemed like what they usually do is the surgery so their eyes look bigger. And that, imo, doesn't look bad at all. But yeah, I agree with the nose job thing. Also the lip injections they do in russia/ukraine sometimes is pretty gross. Banged a girl with it and it was weird kissing her.