Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easiest countries to get laid according to Web
@Exultate yeah thats a huge thing. American girls are actually pretty slutty. But it's the return on investment. For the same amount off work for me to get an average girl in usa, I can get a girlfriend quality girl who belongs in a magazine in Ukraine. Huge difference. It's hard to find guys in usa who are getting even close to the quality I can get in the pussy paradises of the world.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • Exultate
(04-09-2017, 05:27 AM)20Nation Wrote: @Exultate yeah thats a huge thing. American girls are actually pretty slutty. But it's the return on investment. For the same amount off work for me to get an average girl in usa, I can get a girlfriend quality girl who belongs in a magazine in Ukraine. Huge difference. It's hard to find guys in usa who are getting even close to the quality I can get in the pussy paradises of the world.

money has a lot to do with it 

in america all the hot chicks end up in rich dude social circles and/or married post-college (and in college // in my experience frats are basically rich + white people and are the dudes bumping elbows with ~75% of the hottest chicks)
My Site - Fast & Mostly Legal Money
[-] The following 1 user Likes Round2and3's post:
  • baimu
Yeah money affects things for sure. In other countries, every westerner is rich.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • TigerT
In China, like many places, women go for this kind of men but more for pleasing their families and social norms. Lots of Chinese men and women of my age (I am 30) and older goes wild once they have a kid and they don't care about how rich you are, only game matter.

Things to remember:
Many Asians think that because you are a westerner, you are rich.

In Romania, I was getting over two times more than the average salary with my scholarships alone.
[-] The following 2 users Like TigerT's post:
  • 20Nation, brianmark
I had the luck to get laid in US, but also in Europe, if you ask me better than everything is Ukraine, at least according to my experiences... Also Polish girls are in best memories Smile
those videos are idiotic

if you want "easy" and you're ok with tight bodies and busted grills, the Phils is obvious. Just walk down the street of your hotel and talk to every girl who is not fat. You'll have one up within 20 minutes, guaranteed.

If you want sexy white blonde women, go to eastern ukraine. There's just tons of bored hot white chicks looking for an escape. The USSR purged religion, and as a result many women are floating in sexual obsequesiousness.  Capitalize on that. Someone mentioned Poland in the thread. Yes, yes, yes, particularly the East. Poland is truly the 51st state. They love the US as we have been considered their protector from Putinlandia since the fall of the wall. What is more sexy than chivalry?

In terms of the lost paradises, my eyes are on Iran. That light skin and dark hair just drives me wild. Anybody have any data there?  I heard Tehran was wild and wooly in the 70's before that whole hostage/Ayatollah mess....
^^

No reason to settle for busted grills in Phi.

I same night lay cute girls 6's and some 7s with regularity.

Only time I go for a 5 is if she has huge tits or a phat ass.
According to my experience, easiest countries to get laid are East Europe countries. Not to mention summer vacations because in that case no matter where girls are from. Just my 2 cents.
(11-03-2017, 02:48 AM)k pop Wrote: In terms of the lost paradises, my eyes are on Iran. That light skin and dark hair just drives me wild. Anybody have any data there?  I heard Tehran was wild and wooly in the 70's before that whole hostage/Ayatollah mess....

What about Lebanon.  I heard that was once a paradise.  

Maybe the next paradise will be North Korea when it opens up.
(05-17-2018, 11:01 PM)brianmark Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 02:48 AM)k pop Wrote: In terms of the lost paradises, my eyes are on Iran. That light skin and dark hair just drives me wild. Anybody have any data there?  I heard Tehran was wild and wooly in the 70's before that whole hostage/Ayatollah mess....

What about Lebanon.  I heard that was once a paradise.  

Maybe the next paradise will be North Korea when it opens up.

Yap, you are thinking in the "right direction" .... Smile
https://swooptheworld.com/easiness-of-girls-by-country/ my map from 5 or 6 years ago