Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99% of American Men Are Beta Pussies
(04-13-2017, 08:11 PM)L Wrote: Trying to convince your beta friends to travel is like trying to jump over a wall. It's just not going to work. I told a former friend of mine either that he should start to explore SEA. His answer was the following: But i don't know anybody there. And what will people not think when i go alone to there and will i not run out of money? With this loser mindset , you are already lost in advance. The best you can do is meet people with same mindset like mentioned here earlier, this forum or the forum from roosh is perfect for it.

I often tried to take my friends on trips with me in Eastern Europe or SEA and I have often heard the excuse about money.
Explained them that we can adapt the trip to fit the budget, especially in SEA where you can live well with a third of what you will spend in France for half the quality, no chance.

I took three of them on vacation in Romania for three weeks that took me a month of planning. Those guys kept on telling me about those hot ones they were getting in France and I thought it will be good... One told me he didn't like Romanian girls, one that clubs were too loud and he prefered smaller parties and the other one that he didn't enjoy traveling this way (don't know what he meant as we did many activities from hiking to going to museums and clubbing). I tried to hook up the third one with a hot one in Sibiu (many will go for 8-8.5 for her), girl was all around him and I was keeping her friend busy (I will go for a generous 7, still good but not as good). The hot one came back to her friend after 30mins and asked to go home. Took them back to their places and the hot one kept on asking all the way back "what is wrong with your friend? Or it's me? I did something wrong maybe..", I banged the other one, end of story
I am not talking to the first one, the two others are married with kids, I saw them last for a dinner last summer.

I prefer to be a wild tiger in Asia and enjoy while it lasts, even if I end up getting my dick cut off and turned into powder for chinese medicine, then being a tiger ruling its cage in a zoo
[-] The following 3 users Like TigerT's post:
  • 20Nation, BarbarianFather, baimu
(04-14-2017, 01:06 AM)TigerT Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 08:11 PM)L Wrote: Trying to convince your beta friends to travel is like trying to jump over a wall. It's just not going to work. I told a former friend of mine either that he should start to explore SEA. His answer was the following: But i don't know anybody there. And what will people not think when i go alone to there and will i not run out of money? With this loser mindset , you are already lost in advance. The best you can do is meet people with same mindset like mentioned here earlier, this forum or the forum from roosh is perfect for it.

I often tried to take my friends on trips with me in Eastern Europe or SEA and I have often heard the excuse about money.
Explained them that we can adapt the trip to fit the budget, especially in SEA where you can live well with a third of what you will spend in France for half the quality, no chance.

I took three of them on vacation in Romania for three weeks that took me a month of planning. Those guys kept on telling me about those hot ones they were getting in France and I thought it will be good... One told me he didn't like Romanian girls, one that clubs were too loud and he prefered smaller parties and the other one that he didn't enjoy traveling this way (don't know what he meant as we did many activities from hiking to going to museums and clubbing). I tried to hook up the third one with a hot one in Sibiu (many will go for 8-8.5 for her), girl was all around him and I was keeping her friend busy (I will go for a generous 7, still good but not as good). The hot one came back to her friend after 30mins and asked to go home. Took them back to their places and the hot one kept on asking all the way back "what is wrong with your friend? Or it's me? I did something wrong maybe..", I banged the other one, end of story
I am not talking to the first one, the two others are married with kids, I saw them last for a dinner last summer.

I prefer to be a wild tiger in Asia and enjoy while it lasts, even if I end up getting my dick cut off and turned into powder for chinese medicine, then being a tiger ruling its cage in a zoo

I feel you mate. I had a similar situation when i was younger when i was going on a holiday to Prague with a friend of mine. He kept telling me whole the trip how amazing our local girls are and how many of them he already banged. He didn't even do one single approach ( with his shield from i'm to cool for you).

The thing either is , here in the West, there is made a huge propaganda for "being in a relationship". I'm now back for Easter in my home country and i'm shocked from how many times i already been asked whether i have now a relationship or not, it's called social pressure. I nearly never had this question when i'm abroad. In some countries in Asia , people even think you're crazy when you're in a relationship. I remember i was in Shanghai a year half ago and somebody told he is in a relationship and another guy was answering then : so what you're doing here then . Lol.

Anyway, life is for risk takers. More girls for us then if all these douchebags stay at their homecountry.
[-] The following 2 users Like L'innovateur's post:
  • TigerT, 20Nation
Honestly traveling is in you or not.

Good friend of mine, great guy but he just doesn't care about anything outside of his own borders.
Nationalist to the core. I tell him nonstop about seeing more outside of our own borders and while he's warmed up to the idea, it's crazy how little desire he originally had.

While there's guys out there that you mention these stories for 10-15 minutes and they listen intently and you see them shaking from anticipation, they just wanna get on a plane and go.

You can bring the horse to water but you can't make them drink.
[-] The following 2 users Like Christoff's post:
  • Beentheredonethat, 20Nation
(04-15-2017, 12:58 PM)Christoff Wrote: You can bring the horse to water but you can't make them drink.

I took a friend of mine (no game, below average in money, looks and lifestyle) to Ukraine and organised a date with two Ukrainian girls. His girl was clearly interested in him, but he didn't make a move for the whole evening.
During our stay in Ukraine, he would not ask her out anymore - "she doesn't speak english so well..." "Not so my type..."

Needless to say, he never went back to Ukraine or to a country with feminine girls.

Horses can be so stubborn.
[-] The following 3 users Like Beentheredonethat's post:
  • Christoff, TigerT, 20Nation
The "She doesn't speak english so well" excuse is the worst. My friend was saying that about the hot Romanian girl, except we were in a club so it didn't make any sense.

Glad I am not like that, with that excuse my first three years in China would have been really really really hard
Beta losers make excuses why they can't travel and bang women.

We find the best ways to do this as much as possible.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ViceHunter's post:
  • 20Nation
(04-14-2017, 01:06 AM)TigerT Wrote:

Yep same story here. The response I get is "I don't know how you could do that", "I just couldn't do that" etc. It's actually pretty easy mate, you just get on a plane. I think the swooptheworld guys are very lucky to have a friend with the same goals in mind (except that tag teaming a girl stuff, not for me  Big Grin ). 

Sometimes rolling by myself it's hard to get amped up though, I have to talk to randoms, and people in some countries aren't that friendly to strangers so it kills the vibe rather than building it, then chicks are in pairs and I have no insta-wing to help me prise them. On the other hand when I go out with a new wing, the majority of the time he's either useless or actually damaging to my chances. And traveling with a group of friends just means "don't even bother".