Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ukraine
I wanted to start a new thread specifically for Ukraine  
I will be traveling to Ukraine for the first time, and wanted to everyone to share their experiences. What cities to visit, cool underground bars or clubs, tips that only you would know, what are the girls like, does the same banter and flirting techniques work, ect. 
Share anything about the beautiful country of Ukraine!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shaen's post:
  • 20Nation
Guide on where to travel to in Ukraine
I have spent about 9 months in Ukraine (now speak Russian) and have experienced the 4 main sections. Knowing you, and few members, will probably go there, I'll make a quick guide on choosing which part to go to.

Kiev
The best place I have found to find the sluttiest Ukrainian girls (not very slutty compared to most parts of the world), and the highest English levels in the country. It's a good place to find really pretty girls, but harder to actually obtain them because you are competing with the highest value guys in the country and your exotic value is lower than in other parts of the country. Russian/Ukrainian speaking people.

Odessa
Odessa is the main tourist spot in Ukraine. Because of this, Odessa has higher English levels than most of the country. It also has great weather (compared to other parts of Ukraine) and it's on a sea. It's great for picking up tourist girls in the summer. 
I never saw more stunners than walking around Deribasivskaya (if I remember correctly). I also never went to a cooler club than Abiza. 
Girls from Odessa are darker featured because over time they have been mixed with middle easterners. 
The down side of Odessa is that, because it's a tourist location, a foreigners value won't be that high. It is also famous in Ukraine for having the most dishonest people. It's kind of a pirate city, so they say people from Odessa can't be trusted (I have noticed this as well). 
Russian speaking people.

Kharkiv
If you look at the aids map of Ukraine, Kharkiv area has the lowest of any of the big cities. This is a bonus, but it seemed to me that Kharkiv was the place where the women made you wait the longest. It also seemed like the place where the people were the most honest. This is not so great if you are looking just for easy sex, but pretty great if you are looking for a girlfriend. Girls in Kharkiv seem blonder than other parts and there are many stunners. 
I really loved Kharkiv, the biggest problem I had with it was that sometimes I had to wait up to 8 dates before getting sex. Never in my life had I had to wait so long (except my Mormon days)
Russian speaking people.

The south East
At the moment this is the war zone. Here you will have high exotic value. I haven't explored here yet, but plan to on my next trip to Urkaine. I met a lot of girls from this area in other cities and usually really liked them. This is the place where it seems a foreigner will have the highest exotic value in Ukraine.
Russian Speaking people.

Lvov
This is another tourist city, so the English isn't as bad as in other parts. The girls are more western here and, I would say, the least attractive in the country. This westernization is good for one night stands, but bad for girls acting feminine and taking care of themselves. Beautiful city, but if you have been to Poland, you won't be that impressed (it used to be a polish city). 
Ukrainian speaking people

The language
Ukraine is not the best place to go if you want to be banging new girls all the time, but I don't know if there is a better place to go if you want a shot with a girl who belongs in a magazine. It's not to say that it will be easy, but unlike in the west, a normal guy can get a shot with these girls. The problem you will run into... most won't speak great English. You may want to take the time to invest in learning Russian.

I love Ukraine and I know you guys will too, as long as you accept that you will have to approach the girls (it's a patriarchy society) and you will have to act like a man and take control. Ukraine seems to be a lot like USA was in the 40's and 50's.
[-] The following 6 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • TravelHardcore, Shaen, Beentheredonethat, Dash, 262, shalabadoo
Thanks for replying 20!
My good friend and my neighbor was born and raised in Russia. We will be visiting a city in between Kiev and Odessa. I will have to ask him the actual name. Being that we will be staying with his family I don't expect to be bringing girls home, but I will be doing a lot of day and night game(i work every day on the russian language) This trip is more of a primer for the next time I venture out on my own. I will be taking a lot of pics and selfies with the girls I meet and any interesting things that happen, to share with all of you.
(02-07-2017, 05:39 PM)Shaen Wrote: Thanks for replying 20!
My good friend and my neighbor was born and raised in Russia. We will be visiting a city in between Kiev and Odessa. I will have to ask him the actual name. Being that we will be staying with his family I don't expect to be bringing girls home, but I will be doing a lot of day and night game(i work every day on the russian language) This trip is more of a primer for the next time I venture out on my own. I will be taking a lot of pics and selfies with the girls I meet and any interesting things that happen, to share with all of you.

Awesome Shaen. Can't wait to see them.
(02-07-2017, 05:01 PM)20Nation Wrote: The south East
At the moment this is the war zone. Here you will have high exotic value. I haven't explored here yet, but plan to on my next trip to Urkaine. I met a lot of girls from this area in other cities and usually really liked them. This is the place where it seems a foreigner will have the highest exotic value in Ukraine.
Russian Speaking people.
When you say South East, do you mean Donetsk, Lugansk, Mariupol or  Dnepropetrovsk and Zaporozhe?
Donetsk is deff a war zone
I would like to share my experience with Ukraine:

During my time in Ukraine i experienced the following things:

- If a girl will come to you in a club or in a bar , and start to talk with you , it's 90% sure a scam ( this happens a lot in East europe -> baltic states, Hungary,..). Never accept to have a drink with her then.
- Ukraine is not an easy place to get laid, they are far easier places in europe to get laid: finland, Iceland,.. ( I don't consider to go back unless i want to settle down -> marriage or relationship) It's a good country for having a topmodel as girlfriend but not for NOTCHES. Yes, they are approachable but they are not easy to get laid, it took me usually 5 or 6 dates to bang them. It can be a frustrating place at times. It depends from your personal goals really.

- Ukraine girls care a lot about money ( The first thing a Ukraine girl Always asked were what are you doing here in Ukraine or what is your job)
- Russian skills are required!!!

I mean i don't want to discourage you because most girls have a good character but the country is a shithole and ukrainian girls are really smart.
[-] The following 1 user Likes L'innovateur's post:
  • Shaen
Thank you for posting L'inn!
I was starting to wonder... is 20 the only guy on here who has seen Ukraine Lol? No you didnt discourage me. I had a feeling that this was not going to be easy. I am turning 30 this year so I'm not really looking for a ton of notches anymore. Quality is what I'm after! Even here in the US i don't open her if she isn't an 8 or above. Yea I get rejected a lot more but im sleeping with 100% 8s 9s and 10s. Did you do any online game before traveling?
(02-08-2017, 07:33 PM)Beentheredonethat Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 05:01 PM)20Nation Wrote: The south East
Russian Speaking people.
When you say South East, do you mean Donetsk, Lugansk, Mariupol or  Dnepropetrovsk and Zaporozhe?

yes, exactly. Those are places I would really like to explore, especially now that my russian has gotten decent.

(02-08-2017, 08:33 PM)L Wrote: I would like to share my experience with Ukraine:

During my time in Ukraine i experienced the following things:

- If a girl will come to you in a club or in a bar , and start to talk with you , it's 90% sure a scam ( this happens a lot in East europe -> baltic states, Hungary,..). Never accept to have a drink with her then.
- Ukraine is not an easy place to get laid, they are far easier places in europe to get laid: finland, Iceland,.. ( I don't consider to go back unless i want to settle down -> marriage or relationship) It's a good country for having a topmodel as girlfriend but not for NOTCHES. Yes, they are approachable but they are not easy to get laid, it took me usually 5 or 6 dates to bang them. It can be a frustrating place at times. It depends from your personal goals really.

- Ukraine girls care a lot about money ( The first thing a Ukraine girl Always asked were what are you doing here in Ukraine or what is your job)
- Russian skills are required!!!

I mean i don't want to discourage you because most girls have a good character but the country is a shithole and ukrainian girls are really smart.

I agree with most of what you are saying. And honestly, I don't think nightgame is the best way to meet ukrainian women. Day game and online for me worked way better. 

The nice thing about Ukraine is that, as long as they are not a pro, most real ukrainian girls have really low notch counts compared to girls in the west. Definitely a good thing for a girlfriend, and yes, way more attractive. I can tell from your post that you have really been there.
I also like the fact that the girls are very feminine over there. Something that is slowly dieing over her in the US. What are the scams that you are talking about L'inn?
20 have you experienced any scams?
I actually can't remember ever being scammed in Ukraine. But I have heard of it happening to guys. It usually has to do with unrealistic things happening though, like he said. Hot girls will rarely talk to you in ukraine, because its a very patriarical society. The man has to be the man. So if a hot girl comes to you, be wary. In general though, if you are in any poor country you just have to watch out for scams. A lot will also depend on where you go. Most guys who got scammed in Ukraine that I have heard of, they went clubbing in a bad part of town.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • Shaen
The most common scam is like a stunning girl come to talk to you in a club, which is very suspicious, and she will invite you to a table or lead you to a particular club and she will order some drinks. Then when you got the bill, it will be a ridiculous high amount.

Another tip in Ukraine: Never let them know you're a really wealthy men, they will abuse it. I didn't do any online game in Ukraine , i only did daygame and nightgame. Daygame will be the best options from these 2 possibilities. In nightlife, you won't meet the decent ukrainian girls. I'm still in an age( i'm a bit younger then you) where i'm looking for notches, so Ukraine was a mistake. I agree with 20, you have to act like a men, you game will need to be really tight here. I was there when my game was not optimilized, now i'm in poland and it's easier to game here.
I remark that i made either is that the girls i was dating , they didn't really like sex. They see more as something that has to be done to please the men. Trying to make them horny, at start, when you're dating is just a waste of time... Like i said in my previous post i won't return until i want to settle down: i still want to discover SA, Thailand, phillipines, Etihopia,..
[-] The following 3 users Like L'innovateur's post:
  • Shaen, TravelHardcore, 20Nation
(02-09-2017, 08:59 PM)L Wrote: I remark that i made either is that the girls i was dating , they didn't really like sex. They see more as something that has to be done to please the men. Trying to make them horny, at start, when you're dating is just a waste of time...

This is so the opposite of Latam.
I just finished Bang Ukraine by Roosh V and left me with a wtf and oh shit feeling at the same time with a craving to reread it! A couple of things made my jaw drop and I wanted to ask anyone who has been there if this is still true (being that it was written a few years ago.)

1 "I would be dishonest if I didn’t tell you that many times I’d approach a girl who seemed smoking hot from a distance only to be hit with nuclear flaws up close that immediately decreased my motivation to talk to her. She spends a lot of money on makeup, but not acne cream. She makes her lips a glossy red, but doesn’t take care of her teeth."

I was wondering just how common this was?

And
2 "In Ukraine—and only Ukraine—I want you to assume that she bit on your bait as long as she’s still standing there talking to you. Her presence is the bite. Here’s a real example involving a girl I approached on the street in Kharkiv: 
Me: “I just moved here the other day so I’m looking to buy a pet to keep me company.” 
Her: “Oh.” 
Me: “Yeah, I just moved her for work so I’ll be here a while.” 
Her: “Okay.” 
Me: “And I’ll be here for three months. That’s why I want to buy a pet.” 
Her: *Head nod* 
Me: “At first I was going to buy a cat, but now I think fish are better. When I leave I can flush the fish down the toilet, but I can’t do that with a cat.” 
Her: *Weak smile* 
Like anywhere else, give Ukrainian girls a chance to bite on your bait, but when she doesn’t take it—and chances are she won’t—assume she bit and keep going."

Wow so for get game all together and go direct?

And lastly 
3 "Most girls are attracted to interesting men who have a story to tell, but Ukrainian girls didn’t seem to care about this at all. They also don’t seem to care for mystery, sarcasm, cockiness, or irony. They don’t value “good conversation” as much as Western girls do."

Guys I'm going to Ukraine this year and I feel I need to forget everything I've learned??!!
Help...
Here are some things to keep in mind that i remember from my trip:

- While many western girls never shut up , ukrainian girls are not that talktive -> i prefer this to be honest, not a French or another western girl who complains about everything
- You will need to lead in everything: the conversation, paying the bill,...
- Don't use cockiness, this works for trolls from the uk and other western countries but for Ukrainian girls i would never do it
- I mean Ukrainian girls are extremly hot, you don't have to worry about their looks, they are great
- They don't want to share a lot from themself, as they won't trust foreigners easy
- If you're looking for warm girls who will openly hug you and say they love you ( like chinese girls ), this will never happen in Ukraine, it's a cold country -> in all the means of the word
- Ukrain girls seems to care a lot more about the inner ( and money off course) then Western Girl, i saw few fat turkish guys with hot smoking ukrainian girls
[-] The following 3 users Like L'innovateur's post:
  • Shaen, TravelHardcore, ViceHunter