Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Real alphas dont settle down!
Tongue 
I wanna start a little debate here.

I think real alphas dont settle down. They might look like they do but they still chase on the side. Or they do settle for a while then get bored and are back on the hunt.

If you look at alpha animals they dont get exclusive to one top notch female, they got the whole herd. There is exceptions like wolves, but they live in small packs. Humans dont, we live in cities nowaday.

Being an alpha male is not about having the best pussy in town. Its about having her, her sister, her cousin and half the gymnastic team Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like baimu's post:
  • fireflucky3x, P.T., 20Nation
If by settling down it is meant having a monogamous relationship, no.  It is not possible without sacrificing your long term happiness and your natural genetic strategy.  But can you have long term or short term non-monogamous relationships to include offspring (if you want), yes.  Is that Alpha, maybe not in a traditional sense, but is it a real Alpha, yes.  

There is also the amount of notches before settling down thread as well and other things.  It seems like there are some larger issues.  Humans are a unique type of animal.
Get busy living or get busy dying!
[-] The following 3 users Like P.T.'s post:
  • 20Nation, Bizzy, BravoZulu
Should an alpha settle down
Yeah I have to agree and disagree (because you also talk about chasing on the side), it depends on what your definition is. Because if you look at the highest value guys in the world (hollywood stars, billionaires, etc), they all end up settling down with a girl and starting a family. But, as you see in cases with Arnie ( most real alphas get caught cheating but their in love wife keeps it on the down low) they have plenty of women on the side. But still at the end of the day they have the mother of their children to share intimacy with and the other (probably younger) girls to share wild sex with.

When an alpha settles
So for me, the ultimate alpha settles down (eventually), when he gets so sick of chasing pussy that he needs a change (just like everything in life the more you do something the less you start to get from it). Sex will always be good, but even now I see a big difference in my obsession with sex a few years ago and what I feel now. I still love sex, but I will turn down sex a lot if the situation/girl isn't right for me (ie. i don't fuck girls on their periods anymore). I have been in love and I can tell you that I still desired other women, that will always be. As a guy who wants a family one day, I want to be in love, but also I don't think I can ever be with just one woman until the end of my days.
[-] The following 2 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • P.T., baimu
I agree with you guys but I see it in a more cyclic way.

Rather than : chasing hard >>> settling down
I think reality us usually more :
Chasing > settling a bit > chasing > settling down for a while > chasing again, etc. 

Just looking at the 60yo whore hunters in Philippines or Thailand, you can tell that men's hunger for pussies knows no age.
If settling a bit is serial monogamy, it is another form monogamy and will not work long term. Perhaps the guy, older or younger, thinks he can do this monogamy thing for a while because of NRE or he thinks he is in ¨love.¨ He is just fooling himself, nothing wrong with NRE or love by the way. It is natural if he wants to spend more of his time with one woman compared to others over a period of days, weeks, months because they get his engine roaring physically or they support him attaining his goals or perhaps they motivate him to other things internally.

The key becomes the relative value of one woman over the other for shorter or longer periods of time and there may be many women based on the different values that they each add to his life. A guy man be a thrill of the hunt type of guy, another may not be.

Another point that most men overlook is that when they get wrapped up in their hormones, they spend a huge portion of their time and money with one or many women and lose track of their own mission and purpose.

As you move forward in time with a woman, part of the issue is what the woman is expecting as she has her own biological imperatives. If she is expecting monogamy and are telling her that or giving her those monogamous signals and not saying that you are not planning to be monogamous? Watch the drama begin and your daily ¨Happy Meter¨ will take a nose dive. When you connect those daily ¨Happy Meter¨ readings over a week or a month you may notice that the longer term quality of your life getting flushed down like a floating turd.
Get busy living or get busy dying!
[-] The following 3 users Like P.T.'s post:
  • BravoZulu, BarbarianFather, 20Nation
Putting monogamy off to the side for the moment.

I think many Alphas at some point want off spring, to this end they want a more virtuous women to raise there children so to get said women they settle down for a time. During this time strong Alphas take on a mistress, being more discreet and respectable to the mother of his children. The mistress may change depending on how many  years go by, but the day in day out chase is put on hold.

Good old Hugh Hefner would be a example of this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BarbarianFather's post:
  • 20Nation
(03-10-2017, 11:40 PM)BarbarianFather Wrote: Putting monogamy off to the side for the moment.

I think many Alphas at some point want off spring, to this end they want a more virtuous women to raise there children so to get said women they settle down for a time. During this time strong Alphas take on a mistress, being more discreet and respectable to the mother of his children. The mistress may change depending on how many  years go by, but the day in day out chase is put on hold.

Good old Hugh Hefner would be a example of this.

That's how it is for me. I can't not pass on these awesome genetics Wink. I guess settling down for me has much more to do with the family and children aspect than it does with the sticking it out with one girl aspect.
(03-10-2017, 05:51 AM)baimu Wrote: I wanna start a little debate here.

I think real alphas dont settle down. They might look like they do but they still chase on the side. Or they do settle for a while then get bored and are back on the hunt.

If you look at alpha animals they dont get exclusive to one top notch female, they got the whole herd. There is exceptions like wolves, but they live in small packs. Humans dont, we live in cities nowaday.

Being an alpha male is not about having the best pussy in town. Its about having her, her sister, her cousin and half the gymnastic team Big Grin

That's soo true
depends on the individual. joe rogan is alpha and married with a kid.
Russell brand is married with a kid. he could go home with 10-20 women after each of his shows but chooses not too.
brad pitt, tom cruise settled down.
rsd tyler wants to settle down
rsd Julian has a gf of 3years
rsd todd has a baby and settled down.
paul janka is married

jack Nicolson is still a player in his 80s but this is super rare.

most men forget that most men want affection not just sex from women.  

the old saying you cant make a hoe a housewife.

I think the most important thing is doing whats right for you wither your alpha, beta, omega, whatever.
and that can change moment to moment. day to day. week to week, month to month, year to year. theres no one right way to live.
e.g build a business and make millions/billions or live on a farm and meditate. which is right? both could be.

do what you want as long as your true to yourself and try minimise pain for others as much as you can.
I think women are ok with whatever you want as long as you:
A) know what you want
B) don't lie about it
C) don't be a dick about it
D) don't apologise about it
E) don't negotiate about it
F) open door policy - she can leave anytime she wants
I guarantee those guys(especially russel brand) do go home with girls. They just keep it on the down low. The only time we hear about these types of things are when a girl says he raped her(kobe bryant) or they end up knocking up the girl (arnie), otherwise its more of a hush hush. The wives of these men understand that millions of women would throw themselves at these men in person. They are just happy to have an alpha that loves them/supports them and goes home to them. These guys are getting the best of both worlds because they get to have the stability of a family life and the great feelings of being a father, mixed with the inner satisfaction of sleeping with beautiful girls on the side. If you look throughout time this is basically what most powerful men end up doing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 20Nation's post:
  • BarbarianFather
It's a great debate topic.

I concur that we have define what "settling down" means. In Latin America, almost all men by 35 are married with children. To not would be culturally unusual. However, in Latin America, almost all men cheat, in all stratas of society. In fact, it is almost expected. The wife finding out, being distressed, getting attention from all her friends, and finally feeling validated when the husband chooses her (for now) is simply part of the drama.

I actually don't think that running around behind the back of the woman you love is very Alpha. I had a few steady gfs in Hong Kong who knew I needed more. They simply asked to be included, so we had fun hunting women together. Most Indonesian and many Filipina girls have no problem hooking up with a couple.  I find these asian girls much more bisexually oriented.

If I ever do decide to "settle down" I think it would be a situation where I was with 2 or 3 really close friends in a sort of group situation. This would have to be probably in the Philippines. I've had moments of this before and it was great because the girls can entertain each other and this frees up a lot of your time, which you will need to make enough money to support your harem.
I think real alphas dont stay solo forever

Real alphas are able to create offspring

But players will always desire new women