Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couchsurfing Guide
(05-13-2017, 12:01 PM)shalabadoo Wrote: I've been on CS since 2007 and have used it maybe 200 times, rough estimate. Maybe 120 times being the guest, 80 times being the host.

I've done "couch-sexing" maybe 8-10 times, equally as a guest and as a host. Plus a few times when I met the girl through CS (as a host, as a guest, or at one of those CS parties) then banged her later.

So yeah, there are girls on there who are down. Chances are I could have banged even more though; when I'm using couchsurfing, I don't flirt much, so I must have missed some opportunities. The reason I don't flirt is that for me hospitality is sacred, and if the chick is trusting me to stay at her place or come stay at mine, I don't wanna do anything to make her uncomfortable. I don't subscribe to SJW/feminist bullshit at all, but there is indeed an uncomfortable aspect of having someone flirt with you when you're not interested. If it happens in a bar or public place, the girl can always just go, but if it's a hospitality situation... not so much.

What this means is that when I did successfully couchsex, it was HER sending me those messages. And I have to say, it can get unexpected. As an average-looking guy, I'm not really used to have girls hit on me outright or initiate the process, so a few times I had to do a double-take. But then, the floodgates are open and I'm gladly walking through them.

One such example: a very nice, kinda nerdy girl hosted me. We hung out, walked around, and at night she said "My dog sleeps on the couch so it's probably dirty. You can sleep with me in my bed instead" The couch turned out to be filthy indeed, covered with dog hairs and with with a strong doggy smell. "OK then." So we got to bed, she didn't undress, and started reading a book. I was on my side of the bed, not doing anything. Turning around, I "accidentally" touched her side and apologized. "Oh no it's OK, you can touch if you want" She didn't ask twice.

I`ve been on it since 2007 as well, and have about 150 references, all positive. It`s true what you write about hospitality. I never used it for hooking up with girls,as I was always with a girlfriend,but now I am single. I find it very difficult to go after the girls I host, as I want them to feel comfortable that I won`t do any weird shit...so mostly ended up with doing nothing. Most annoyingly sometimes when these girls leave they give me a look that says "whyy did`nt you try something!?" .

I don`t want any negative references , so trying something with these girls is a big risk to me..but I honestly hosted so many hot,young girls lately , and I would have liked to fuck every one of them..so need to step up my game. Need to hit on them in a very subtle way.
(05-14-2017, 12:31 PM)Dr.Doolitle Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 12:01 PM)shalabadoo Wrote: I've been on CS since 2007 and have used it maybe 200 times, rough estimate. Maybe 120 times being the guest, 80 times being the host.

I've done "couch-sexing" maybe 8-10 times, equally as a guest and as a host. Plus a few times when I met the girl through CS (as a host, as a guest, or at one of those CS parties) then banged her later.

So yeah, there are girls on there who are down. Chances are I could have banged even more though; when I'm using couchsurfing, I don't flirt much, so I must have missed some opportunities. The reason I don't flirt is that for me hospitality is sacred, and if the chick is trusting me to stay at her place or come stay at mine, I don't wanna do anything to make her uncomfortable. I don't subscribe to SJW/feminist bullshit at all, but there is indeed an uncomfortable aspect of having someone flirt with you when you're not interested. If it happens in a bar or public place, the girl can always just go, but if it's a hospitality situation... not so much.

What this means is that when I did successfully couchsex, it was HER sending me those messages. And I have to say, it can get unexpected. As an average-looking guy, I'm not really used to have girls hit on me outright or initiate the process, so a few times I had to do a double-take. But then, the floodgates are open and I'm gladly walking through them.

One such example: a very nice, kinda nerdy girl hosted me. We hung out, walked around, and at night she said "My dog sleeps on the couch so it's probably dirty. You can sleep with me in my bed instead" The couch turned out to be filthy indeed, covered with dog hairs and with with a strong doggy smell. "OK then." So we got to bed, she didn't undress, and started reading a book. I was on my side of the bed, not doing anything. Turning around, I "accidentally" touched her side and apologized. "Oh no it's OK, you can touch if you want" She didn't ask twice.

I`ve been on it since 2007 as well, and have about 150 references, all positive. It`s true what you write about hospitality. I never used it for hooking up with girls,as I was always with a girlfriend,but now I am single.  I find it very difficult to go after the girls I host, as I want them to feel comfortable that I won`t do any weird shit...so mostly ended up with doing nothing. Most annoyingly sometimes when these girls leave they give me a look that says "whyy did`nt you try something!?" .

I don`t want any negative references , so trying something with these girls is a big risk to me..but I honestly hosted so many hot,young girls lately , and I would have liked to fuck every one of them..so need to step up my game. Need to hit on them in a very subtle way.
Trust your common sense when you host. 
Otherwise use this new hangout function. Hooked up with around 30% there.